What is the Gospel?

Lon

Knock yourself out but I've known her and read her stuff longer than you've been here and she has never ever taught anything like LA. Not to brag but if anybody would notice it, it would be me, who has been posting against LA before you or Sonnet ever got here (ask Lon).

Yes, agree. 1) I have actually argued with Glory over Limited Atonement in about as much as I've done with you, Musterion and with generally a mutual desire to understand where the other is coming from. 2) I simply saw here, Glory coming to AMR's defense. I 'think' she and AMR have likely discussed this with one another more than the rest of us. 3) I believe Glory is never duplicitous regarding her own theology and I've never heard her as Limited Atonement, but rather 'limited' in the sense she isn't a universalist and she is very clear on that point. AMR was taking a lot of angst. I appreciate when anyone crosses the doctrinal line to love another believer who disagrees with them. AMR, I, and others have seen a lot of love across the aisle and I'm always incredibly thankful and ministered to by love in Christ that reaches. John W incredibly humbled me one day on some friction like this and though he doesn't do it for everybody, Jesus used him in my life that day. Whenever I 'can' reach across the isle, I try to do so and always appreciate when another does the same to me or another on TOL. I think, personally, showing grace, preaches grace best. I'm always humbled by it.

Dressed.In.Red

BANNED
Banned
SHE JUST DID.

[video]https://g.co/kgs/AZEsjm[/video]

I’m all about apologies and sincerity... but You take Glory’s words as “Jesus died for all”...

But...

She specifically stated to Sonnet earlier that she wouldn’t tell Unbelievers that Jesus died for them.

You say “yes”.

She has not answered this yet... yes or no... and by Jesus... for me...

Yes or No from the person speaking... is the only way they can be cleared of herresy..

Yes, yes and no, no...

If @<a href="http://theologyonline.com/member.php?u=13955" target="_blank">glorydaz</a> answers... Did Jesus Die for ALL...

Yes ...

I am satisfied and will render an apology... only she can provide the yes or no.

Excessive words can hide deception...

musterion

I’m all about apologies and sincerity... but You take Glory’s words as “Jesus died for all”...

But...

She specifically stated to Sonnet earlier that she wouldn’t tell Unbelievers that Jesus died for them.

You say “yes”.

She has not answered this yet... yes or no... and by Jesus... for me...

Yes or No from the person speaking... is the only way they can be cleared of herresy..

Yes, yes and no, no...

If @<a href="http://theologyonline.com/member.php?u=13955" target="_blank">glorydaz</a> answers... Did Jesus Die for ALL...

Yes ...

I am satisfied and will render an apology... only she can provide the yes or no.

Excessive words can hide deception...

I think I already told you that I have barely followed this thread because it's so dense and convoluted. You're going to have to find the post you keep talking about.

glorydaz

Lon profess s Calvinism... so He’s not a snake in the grass...

But the entire thread is GD denying that Jesus died for all.

She spelled out in black and white that God onlyndoed for “Believers”... which... if taken out of a reformed view of time and God...

Which GD agrees with... she does not believe in limiting of foreknowledge... so... in turn... she has now predestined people to hell in her teaching... and others are accepting her heresy that aren’t Calvinists!!!

When I get angry... it’s with good cause!

What a simpleton, and what a pack of lies. :nono:

Why do we preach the Gospel to unbelievers?

Exactly what does the shed blood actually accomplish for the unbeliever, when that blood can only be accessed by faith? What does the Gift of Salvation do for those who reject it?

Lord what an idiot you are, Evil One. Your Pride has caused you to become unhinged. I can see your hate and anger coming off you like a black shroud. Answer my questions if you dare, you liar and false accuser.

If you add one single IF or BUT to your answer, then you are limiting the atonement, yourself. I've watched you do it once. Do it again, so we can all see your foolishness as plain as day.

Dressed.In.Red

BANNED
Banned

Dressed.In.Red

BANNED
Banned
What a simpleton, and what a pack of lies. :nono:

Why do we preach the Gospel to unbelievers?

Exactly what does the shed blood actually accomplish for the unbeliever, when that blood can only be accessed by faith? What does the Gift of Salvation do for those who reject it?

Lord what an idiot you are, Evil One. Your Pride has caused you to become unhinged. I can see your hate and anger coming off you like a black shroud. Answer my questions if you dare, you liar and false accuser.

If you add one single IF or BUT to your answer, then you are limiting the atonement, yourself. I've watched you do it once. Do it again, so we can all see your foolishness as plain as day.

Did Jesus die for all men Glorydaz, irregardless of a person’s response to His Death, and irregardless if final salvational fate?

Dressed.In.Red

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION] ... if you answer... with a simple yes or no... to the question...

Did Jesus die for all humanity, without exception?

(Your answer does not bind to the person’s response to Jesus’ gesture of Love... but simply answers... Did Jesus die for All Believers and Unbelievers?)

Dressed.In.Red

BANNED
Banned

"But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man" (Heb.2:9).​

Amen... and validating this scripture makes no man a Universalist... as you and I both agree per your earlier answer that included the result of an unbeliever that Jesus died for Never relinquishing their unbelief...

I know GD is a gospel powerhouse and I’m simply frustrated that they are having difficulty proclaiming these exact, Scriptural words!

glorydaz

Yes, agree. 1) I have actually argued with Glory over Limited Atonement in about as much as I've done with you, Musterion and with generally a mutual desire to understand where the other is coming from. 2) I simply saw here, Glory coming to AMR's defense. I 'think' she and AMR have likely discussed this with one another more than the rest of us. 3) I believe Glory is never duplicitous regarding her own theology and I've never heard her as Limited Atonement, but rather 'limited' in the sense she isn't a universalist and she is very clear on that point. AMR was taking a lot of angst. I appreciate when anyone crosses the doctrinal line to love another believer who disagrees with them. AMR, I, and others have seen a lot of love across the aisle and I'm always incredibly thankful and ministered to by love in Christ that reaches. John W incredibly humbled me one day on some friction like this and though he doesn't do it for everybody, Jesus used him in my life that day. Whenever I 'can' reach across the isle, I try to do so and always appreciate when another does the same to me or another on TOL. I think, personally, showing grace, preaches grace best. I'm always humbled by it.

Thanks Lon. I watched AMR getting viciously attacked by the Evil One when he wasn't even addressing the Evil One. Then I got attacked by the Evil One when I wasn't even addressing the Evil One. The Evil One thought he was the Great Defender of the poor unsaved, and Sonnet was needing correction....not protection. So what does the Evil One do? He attacks and lies without any justification. He says gross horrible things and then brags about it.

I doubt any of us believe exactly the same thing on every issue. But, some love the Lord, and some love themselves. AMR is not one who loves himself, and I'm sick of seeing him attacked, as he was done by that DIRTY SOCK MAN with the Evil Eyes.

Dressed.In.Red

BANNED
Banned

"But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man" (Heb.2:9).​

Amen... and validating this scripture makes no man a Universalist... as you and I both agree per your earlier answer that included the result of an unbeliever that Jesus died for Never relinquishing their unbelief...

I know GD is a gospel powerhouse and I’m simply frustrated that they are having difficulty proclaiming these exact, Scriptural words!

You have this to assist in a simple... unobfuscated... yes or no...

I will instantly render apology to you if you answer yes to the question.

Thanks Lon. I watched AMR getting viciously attacked by the Evil One when he wasn't even addressing the Evil One. Then I got attacked by the Evil One when I wasn't even addressing the Evil One. The Evil One thought he was the Great Defender of the poor unsaved, and Sonnet was needing correction....not protection. So what does the Evil One do? He attacks and lies without any justification. He says gross horrible things and then brags about it.

I doubt any of us believe exactly the same thing on every issue. But, some love the Lord, and some love themselves. AMR is not one who loves himself, and I'm sick of seeing him attacked, as he was done by that DIRTY SOCK MAN with the Evil Eyes.

I have no problem being remembered as a terrible man. I have no issue being thought ill of...

Would you please answer Yes or No...

Did Jesus die for all ... as in the saved and unsaved alike... Believers and Unbelievers...

You even have added assistance from someone you respect... and my answer that validated that agreeing with scripture does not make on a Universalist...

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
But, some love the Lord, and some love themselves.

Everyone loves themselves.

It's loving others that can't be done without....

Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.
For we commend not ourselves again unto you, but give you occasion to glory on our behalf, that ye may have somewhat to answer them which glory in appearance, and not in heart.
For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause.
For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

glorydaz

2 Peter 3:9King James Version (KJV)

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Amen!!! Though all Unbelievers do not come to “repentance” and believe, thus... damning them... by their choice... Jesus died for them too!

YEP, there's the BUT....the limitation. They SHOULD, BUT.... :chuckle:

Is the blood effectual when it isn't accessed?

No, it's trampled underfoot.

1 Corinthians 1:21
For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.​