What is the express image of God?

daqq

You are right. "Christ" means the anointed one. It means that whoever in the Tanach is referred to as the anointed one of the Lord, he is "Christ." If you want to know who is called the anointed one of the Lord, read Prophet Habakkuk 3:13 and you will know who is the anointed one of the Lord. "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His anointed one." (Hab. 3:13) That's what the Messiah is, the anointed one of the Lord. The People of Israel.

Yep, it says Mashiyach, and can a nation be born at once, (Isaiah 66:8)? YEP! :)

However the first line of this prayer seems even more amazingly prophetic:

Habakkuk 3:1 KJV
1. A prayer of Habakkuk the prophet upon Shigionoth.

Hmmm . . . Shigionoth? :think:

:idea:

Habakkuk 3:1 YLT
1. A prayer of Habakkuk the prophet concerning erring ones:

lifeisgood

So now you add lying on top of your blasphemy? I did not call the Father an angel of light, nor anyone else, YOU have done that here in at least two occasions. I quoted you the passage from Matthew where Yeshua tells his disciples that the Spirit of their Father will speak through them. It is YOU who said keypurr is deceived by the angel of light. Lying about others and bearing false testimony is not going to make you "undead" but rather simply "more dead" if that is possible. :crackup:

daqq should read his/her Bible for the correct definition of angel of light.

The Father is NOT an angel of light.

If daqq does not know that, daqq has a problem.

Therefore, as daqq is accusing the brethen of blaspheming the Father, daqq better be certain that what he/she is accusing the brethren of, he/she is not doing himself/herself.

Now, back to keypurr and his angel of light, who gave him a new way, when he was not looking for it, abandoning the True Way, The Truth, and the Life.

keypurr

Therefore, as daqq is accusing the brethen of blaspheming the Father, daqq better be certain that what he/she is accusing the brethren of, he/she is not doing himself/herself.

Now, back to keypurr and his angel of light, who gave him a new way, when he was not looking for it, abandoning the True Way, The Truth, and the Life.

I was not given a new way friend, I was given the TRUE way. I replaced the errors of man with the light of the scriptures. Why do you not listen to your Lord and saviour when he tells you that his Father is the only true God? He never said that he was God, he said he was the Messiah, the Christ of God.

daqq

You are only doubling down on your blasphemy by once again saying that keypurr has an angel of light. Keypurr says that he is a disciple of Yeshua, his Lord, and says that he serves the Father who is God Almighty, the Most High. The Matthew passage which was quoted to you clearly foretells that the Spirit of the Father will speak through the disciples of Yeshua, "For it is not you that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaks in you", (Matthew 10:20). Yet you say unjustly, (and without the authority to do what you do) that keypurr has an "angel of light" which we all know concerns the Satan by the passage which you reference, (2 Corinthians 11:14) and you therefore blaspheme the Father twice over again. And the only reason you do so is for the purpose of assassinating the character of another who disagrees with your viewpoint so that you may continue in your darkened understanding to hold the truth in unrighteousness. You are outside of the Gospel of Yeshua, the Testimony of Yeshua, and the commandments of Yeshua, from the very moment you began to judge another as you have done. How many times must these basic passages be quoted to the murderers? Why do you not apply the Testimony of Yeshua to yourself?

Matthew 7:1-5 KJV
1. Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4. Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

You are therefore outside of the commandments of Yeshua, outside the Scripture, and even outside the holy city of above, and we all know what is on the outside the holy city by the Scripture, (Revelation 22:15). Even by the testimony of Paul you are likewise outside of the commandment which he clearly tells you in Romans 2:1. And now by your judging of another you have blasphemed the Father twofold by saying that keypurr has an angel of light once again when in fact the Scripture and the Testimony of Yeshua tells us that the Spirit of the Father speaks through the disciples of Yeshua who are in the Testimony of Yeshua. Everything that keypurr has said herein complies with the Scripture and the commandments and doctrines of Yeshua while you judge him as having an unclean spirit, (which passage and warning from Mark 3:30 was also already quoted to you). You have proven yourself by your own words and fruits in your judgmental condemnation of another:

Matthew 15:18-20 KJV
18. But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
19. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
20. These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

You have defiled yourself and put yourself right back under both the law and the prophets because your false doctrine tells you in your vain imagination that you are "already saved" and "cannot be judged" because your false doctrine exempts you in the machinations of your mind from the Testimony of Yeshua including even his testimony in the same Matthew passage quoted above herein:

Matthew 7:12
12. Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Do you not believe the Testimony of Yeshua? Do you not believe the tree is known by his fruits? Do you not believe that those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart, and they defile the man? Do you not believe that murders come forth from the mouths of those who have murder in their hearts? Therefore the Scripture says also:

1 John 3:12-15 KJV
12. Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
13. Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.
14. We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
15. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

You prove yourself by your own words who you are, and from where you come, because you both hate your brother and blaspheme his and my heavenly Father. Yea, lifeisgood for the lucky-euonumos-lefties because nothing ever goes wrong for them until it is too late and the End comes upon them like the snare which comes upon the whole world. :crackup:

:sheep:

keypurr

Daqq, they can not face the truth of Yeshua, it goes against what they have been taught. At one time I was like them, it is hard to leave the nest of tradition. But if one wishes to find truth one has to.

Thank you for your support, my goal is to teach the wisdom that I feel blessed with. It does not make me the most popular poster. And that is OK with me.

keypurr

For Christians, the "express image of God" is Jesus of Nazareth.

The express image of God is a spirit for God is a spirit. And because it is an image it is a creation. The true son of God is a spirit that dwelled in the body prepared to hold him, Jesus.

I pray that people come to their reasoning to see that which I just posted above. Christ is the name of the spiritual son of the most high. Christ became flesh. Jesus was always flesh so he is not the word in John 1. Christians have not been taught all the truth friend, most are content with darkness.

Last edited:

daqq

Daqq, they can not face the truth of Yeshua, it goes against what they have been taught. At one time I was like them, it is hard to leave the nest of tradition. But if one wishes to find truth one has to.

Thank you for your support, my goal is to teach the wisdom that I feel blessed with. It does not make me the most popular poster. And that is OK with me.

You are very welcome keypurr, but it is not just support for you: when someone completely violates the Testimony of Yeshua, (whom they claim is God but still do not believe his words or do what he says) and at the same time blasphemes your heavenly Father, the same then blasphemes my heavenly Father also.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are very welcome keypurr, but it is not just support for you: when someone completely violates the Testimony of Yeshua, (whom they claim is God but still do not believe his words or do what he says) and at the same time blasphemes your heavenly Father, the same then blasphemes my heavenly Father also.

If he is Messiah, who is He?

daqq

If he is Messiah, who is He?

Who is who? Yeshua the man? or Yeshua Messiah the Son of God?

The Son of God is the Word, the Logos, the Memra, the Holy One Yisrael. The same descended in the somatikos-bodily form of a Yonah-Dove and abode-remained with the man Yeshua during his earthly ministry: Emmanuel. :)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

The Son of God is the Word, the Logos, the Memra, the Holy One Yisrael. The same descended in the somatikos-bodily form of a Yonah-Dove and abode-remained with the man Yeshua during his earthly ministry: Emmanuel. :)

The Son of God is the Word? This Word:

John 1:1 New International Version (NIV)

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

daqq

The Son of God is the Word? This Word:

John 1:1 New International Version (NIV)

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Yes, that one, but all flesh is not the same flesh.
We have already been over every inch of this right here in this thread.
:rapture:

keypurr

Amen my friend

keypurr

In plain terms he is telling your that the Spirit Christ came to be a man in the body of Jesus.
Christ is the TRUE SON that God sent to us.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
The express image of God is a spirit for God is a spirit. And because it is an image it is a creation. The true son of God is a spirit that dwelled in the body prepared to hold him, Jesus.

I pray that people come to their reasoning to see that which I just posted above. Christ is the name of the spiritual son of the most high. Christ became flesh. Jesus was always flesh so he is not the word in John 1. Christians have not been taught all the truth friend, most are content with darkness.
As a Christian, I believe my faith means that I confess and affirm to seeing God in Jesus.

Everything else is theology and personal dogma.

It sounds like you are looking at God and Jesus through the lens of the Gospel of John.

keypurr

As a Christian, I believe my faith means that I confess and affirm to seeing God in Jesus.

It sounds like you are looking at God and Jesus through the lens of the Gospel of John.

Where we seem to differ friend is I see CHRIST in Jesus.

Christ would be like having God in Jesus because he is the exact copy of God. Keep in mind that God sent his son (Christ) to become flesh, he did not send himself.

The translations lose a lot of truth sometimes. The Hebrew and Greek words for God have more than one meaning. So it is easy to get confused in the English translations.

StanJ

Not quite, as he does not accept John 1:1 to start with, at least not legitimate translations. You can't pick and choose verses you want and ignore others. To do so is really NOT believing God.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Where we seem to differ friend is I see CHRIST in Jesus.

Christ would be like having God in Jesus because he is the exact copy of God. Keep in mind that God sent his son (Christ) to become flesh, he did not send himself.

The translations lose a lot of truth sometimes. The Hebrew and Greek words for God have more than one meaning. So it is easy to get confused in the English translations.

Theres something familiar with Christ in your posts. This morning , I just remembered, during my teens, my deep studies in new age account regaurding to Christ. It took me a long while to figure out the other Christ to sounds so much like our Christ. Your posts reminds me of the common thread in the new age movements. I would highly recommend others on TOL to see the difference between Keypurr's Christ and the new age Christ. They're almost identical. I don't have time to point point false Christ you preach but I'm pointing out the similarities between your Christ and the new age Christ.

According to wrongKey, Christ is not a person but a principle, a consciousness according to New Age philosophy

lifeisgood

You are only doubling down on your blasphemy by once again saying that keypurr has an angel of light. Keypurr says that he is a disciple of Yeshua, his Lord, and says that he serves the Father who is God Almighty, the Most High. The Matthew passage which was quoted to you clearly foretells that the Spirit of the Father will speak through the disciples of Yeshua, "For it is not you that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaks in you", (Matthew 10:20). Yet you say unjustly, (and without the authority to do what you do) that keypurr has an "angel of light" which we all know concerns the Satan by the passage which you reference, (2 Corinthians 11:14) and you therefore blaspheme the Father twice over again. And the only reason you do so is for the purpose of assassinating the character of another who disagrees with your viewpoint so that you may continue in your darkened understanding to hold the truth in unrighteousness. You are outside of the Gospel of Yeshua, the Testimony of Yeshua, and the commandments of Yeshua, from the very moment you began to judge another as you have done. How many times must these basic passages be quoted to the murderers? Why do you not apply the Testimony of Yeshua to yourself?

Matthew 7:1-5 KJV
1. Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4. Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

You are therefore outside of the commandments of Yeshua, outside the Scripture, and even outside the holy city of above, and we all know what is on the outside the holy city by the Scripture, (Revelation 22:15). Even by the testimony of Paul you are likewise outside of the commandment which he clearly tells you in Romans 2:1. And now by your judging of another you have blasphemed the Father twofold by saying that keypurr has an angel of light once again when in fact the Scripture and the Testimony of Yeshua tells us that the Spirit of the Father speaks through the disciples of Yeshua who are in the Testimony of Yeshua. Everything that keypurr has said herein complies with the Scripture and the commandments and doctrines of Yeshua while you judge him as having an unclean spirit, (which passage and warning from Mark 3:30 was also already quoted to you). You have proven yourself by your own words and fruits in your judgmental condemnation of another:

Matthew 15:18-20 KJV
18. But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
19. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
20. These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

You have defiled yourself and put yourself right back under both the law and the prophets because your false doctrine tells you in your vain imagination that you are "already saved" and "cannot be judged" because your false doctrine exempts you in the machinations of your mind from the Testimony of Yeshua including even his testimony in the same Matthew passage quoted above herein:

Matthew 7:12
12. Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Do you not believe the Testimony of Yeshua? Do you not believe the tree is known by his fruits? Do you not believe that those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart, and they defile the man? Do you not believe that murders come forth from the mouths of those who have murder in their hearts? Therefore the Scripture says also:

1 John 3:12-15 KJV
12. Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
13. Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.
14. We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
15. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

You prove yourself by your own words who you are, and from where you come, because you both hate your brother and blaspheme his and my heavenly Father. Yea, lifeisgood for the lucky-euonumos-lefties because nothing ever goes wrong for them until it is too late and the End comes upon them like the snare which comes upon the whole world. :crackup:

:sheep:

Be careful of doing what you are accusing the brethren of doing.