What is the express image of God?

lifeisgood

I don't agree with you all the time but I respect you.

The one you say you worship as lord said, that He is the 'I am'.
You say that you do not believe Him to be the I am and what He said He is Himself.
However, you do believe things that He Himself did not say about Himself.

lifeisgood

I have the truth in my hands now friend.

I strongly disagree with your assertion, keypurr, that you now have the truth.

No, keypurr, you have rejected the Truth you once had in your hands and tasted it.

The sad part of all of this, keypurr, is that you have been blinded by the angel of light and you have chosen to be comfortable with your angel of light instead of with the God and Lord Jesus the Christ of Thomas and millions of others in the world.

lifeisgood

I have the truth in my hands now friend.

By your false doctrine, keypurr, only you are saved and millions now in the world, millions who have died previously, millions who have given their lives for the True Gospel of God and Lord Jesus the Christ, are all lost, and the only one who is going to be in Heaven is you because only keypurr has the truth.

Your angel of light has been very successful in his endeavors.
Separate you from the God and Lord Jesus the Christ and His work at the Cross.

How successful he has been indeed!

keypurr

You say that you do not believe Him to be the I am and what He said He is Himself.

The spirit Christ, who spoke through Jesus, existed long before the world did. Jesus was telling you that he was the Messiah, the Christ of the most High. Is he the "I AM" of the OT? That is a question that you need to ponder over, for Christ has God and the I AM is God. Christ is a servant of the I AM, he came to bring light and spoke the words of the I AM. You follow the ideas of men who do not understand that Christ BECAME FLESH to bring truth of the I AM.

Christ is the exact copy of the I AM. If you see and understand Christ, then you would understand the Father who sent him. I believe everything Christ tells me friend, everything. Like in John 17:3, there is only one true God, the Father. Why do you not listen to the Lord that was sent to us by his God?

daqq

The issue is not that you do not agree with me, but respect me, keypurr.

The issue is that you do not even agree with the one you say you worship as lord. This is the issue.

I strongly disagree with your assertion, keypurr, that you now have the truth.

No, keypurr, you have rejected the Truth you once had in your hands and tasted it.

The sad part of all of this, keypurr, is that you have been blinded by the angel of light and you have chosen to be comfortable with your angel of light instead of with the God and Lord Jesus the Christ of Thomas and millions of others in the world.

Do you not think that you will answer for speaking untrue things about others? Where does keypurr say that he "worships Jesus" whom he calls Lord? You do not even understand what he is saying to you. I cannot speak for him but I know that he has not said he worships Jesus because he says that Jesus is his Lord while God is his Father. Do you not hear keypurr when he tells you that Jesus has a God? Does that not tell you what keypurr believes? How Jesus has a God and the God of Jesus is his God also which would clearly mean the Father?

Likewise do you not think that you will answer for calling the Father an angel of light? Because you do not understand what keypurr is saying you curse yourself when you attempt to curse him: and that truly is the "sad" part which you do not even realize yourself while being so "sad" as you say you are. You blaspheme the Father by calling Him an "angel of light" and everyone here knows exactly what you mean by your accusative statement.

Matthew 10:24-25
24. The disciple is not above his teacher, nor the servant above his master:
25. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his Teacher, and the servant as his Master. If they have called the Master of the house, "Beelzebub", how much more shall they call them of his household?

Mark 3:29-30
29. But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Spirit has never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:
30. Because they said, "He has an unclean spirit."

Matthew 10:16-20
16. Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be you therefore wise like the seraphim-serpents and harmless like the doves.
17. But beware of the anthropon-countenances: for they will deliver you up to the sanhedrins, and they will scourge you in their synagogues:
18. And you shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the heathen.
19. But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what you shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what you shall speak:
20. For it is not you that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaks in you.

:sheep:

lifeisgood

Do you not think that you will answer for speaking untrue things about others? Where does keypurr say that he "worships Jesus" whom he calls Lord? You do not even understand what he is saying to you. I cannot speak for him but I know that he has not said he worships Jesus because he says that Jesus is his Lord while God is his Father. Do you not hear keypurr when he tells you that Jesus has a God? Does that not tell you what keypurr believes? How Jesus has a God and the God of Jesus is his God also which would clearly mean the Father?

Likewise do you not think that you will answer for calling the Father an angel of light? Because you do not understand what keypurr is saying you curse yourself when you attempt to curse him: and that truly is the "sad" part which you do not even realize yourself while being so "sad" as you say you are. You blaspheme the Father by calling Him an "angel of light" and everyone here knows exactly what you mean by your accusative statement.

Matthew 10:24-25
24. The disciple is not above his teacher, nor the servant above his master:
25. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his Teacher, and the servant as his Master. If they have called the Master of the house, "Beelzebub", how much more shall they call them of his household?

Mark 3:29-30
29. But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Spirit has never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:
30. Because they said, "He has an unclean spirit."

Matthew 10:16-20
16. Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be you therefore wise like the seraphim-serpents and harmless like the doves.
17. But beware of the anthropon-countenances: for they will deliver you up to the sanhedrins, and they will scourge you in their synagogues:
18. And you shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the heathen.
19. But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what you shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what you shall speak:
20. For it is not you that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaks in you.

:sheep:

It would be wise if you do not enter a conversation in the middle of it, for you will get yourself all coiled up.

lifeisgood

The spirit Christ, who spoke through Jesus, existed long before the world did. Jesus was telling you that he was the Messiah, the Christ of the most High. Is he the "I AM" of the OT? That is a question that you need to ponder over, for Christ has God and the I AM is God. Christ is a servant of the I AM, he came to bring light and spoke the words of the I AM. You follow the ideas of men who do not understand that Christ BECAME FLESH to bring truth of the I AM.

Christ is the exact copy of the I AM. If you see and understand Christ, then you would understand the Father who sent him. I believe everything Christ tells me friend, everything. Like in John 17:3, there is only one true God, the Father. Why do you not listen to the Lord that was sent to us by his God?

As I said in another answer, keypurr, by your own false doctrine, only you will be in heaven because your angel of light has given you your truth when you were studying another subject.

I say like the one whom you say you worship as Lord.
He, the God and Savior Jesus the Christ, first word is 'Repent.' (Matthew 4:17).

keypurr

By your false doctrine, keypurr, only you are saved and millions now in the world, millions who have died previously, millions who have given their lives for the True Gospel of God and Lord Jesus the Christ, are all lost, and the only one who is going to be in Heaven is you because only keypurr has the truth.

Your angel of light has been very successful in his endeavors.

Separate you from the God and Lord Jesus the Christ and His work at the Cross.

How successful he has been indeed!

What do you think the words "Many are called but few are chosen" means?

I did not write the scriptures, I only read them. But I do not believe that everyone will make it into his new world. That will be up to our High Priest to judge our hearts and actions. What I think was given to me is a blessing that most do not or would not see. That has been proven right here on TOL. few, if any, understand what my thoughts would do to the established doctrines of man made churches. God and his son are two beings but one in purpose. God was alone until he created a copy of himself. He used that copy to bring the Universe into existsnce. He used the copy to create life. Christ is the servant of his Father, Christ is the key that unlocks the door to eternal life. God's master plan was for Christ to take away the sins on man. Satan has lost the battle to rise higher that God.

I do not separate the works of God and his son friend. Jesus Christ is Lord, not God. I honor him as my Lord and Saviour, not my God. I have only one God, the Father of all creation. That is why I honor his seventh day Sabbath.

lifeisgood

What do you think the words "Many are called but few are chosen" means?

Just what is says.

I did not write the scriptures, I only read them. But I do not believe that everyone will make it into his new world. That will be up to our High Priest to judge our hearts and actions. What I think was given to me is a blessing that most do not or would not see. That has been proven right here on TOL. few, if any, understand what my thoughts would do to the established doctrines of man made churches. God and his son are two beings but one in purpose. God was alone until he created a copy of himself. He used that copy to bring the Universe into existsnce. He used the copy to create life. Christ is the servant of his Father, Christ is the key that unlocks the door to eternal life. God's master plan was for Christ to take away the sins on man. Satan has lost the battle to rise higher that God.

I do not separate the works of God and his son friend. Jesus Christ is Lord, not God. I honor him as my Lord and Saviour, not my God. I have only one God, the Father of all creation. That is why I honor his seventh day Sabbath.

There is nothing new under the sun, keypurr.

Show me the verse where Jesus Himself said He is Messiah.
Show me the verse where Jesus Himself said He is Lord.
You can't because He Himself NEVER said that.

However, you believe that He is Messiah, even though He Himself never said that He was.
You also believe that He is Lord, even though He Himself never said that He was.

However, you REJECT what He Himself said that about Himself, that He is I am.

keypurr

As I said in another answer, keypurr, by your own false doctrine, only you will be in heaven because your angel of light has given you your truth when you were studying another subject.

I say like the one whom you say you worship as Lord.

He, the God and Savior Jesus the Christ, first word is 'Repent.' (Matthew 4:17).

The darkness of your tradition is hindering you from truth friend. You fail to understand that God is only the Father. You turn your back to the words of the Lord because it interferes with what you have been taught.

I expect to be in the new world with many folks around me lifeisgood. I am not alone, I am never alone for the comfort of my God has freed me from the concerns of this world. I fully understand the words of Paul when he said "For me to live is Christ, and to die is gain". I trust my Lord to judge me in fairness. I am, who I am because of my love for God, his son and mankind. By the way I did not just say I am God, I just said i Am who I Am.

I can show you many verses where Jesus has a God, show me ONE where he says he is God.

lifeisgood

Do you not realize that God and Lord Jesus the Christ is living in Heaven right now as He always did?

Oh, I forget, you do not believe John 1.

keypurr

Just what is says.

There is nothing new under the sun, keypurr.

Show me the verse where Jesus Himself said He is Messiah.

Joh 4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
Joh 4:26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

Show me the verse where Jesus Himself said He is Lord.
You can't because He Himself NEVER said that.

However, you believe that He is Messiah, even though He Himself never said that He was.
You also believe that He is Lord, even though He Himself never said that He was.

However, you REJECT what He Himself said that about Himself, that He is I am.

Mat_12:8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.
Mar_2:28 Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.
Luk_6:5 And he said unto them, That the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.

Joh 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Joh 6:69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.

Mat 16:13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
Mat 16:14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
Mat 16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Now what does the Apostle Paul say?

1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Jesus is the Messiah, the Christ and our Lord. He is also our Mediator and our High Priest. He sit on the right side of the Most High God in Heaven.

keypurr

Do you not realize that God and Lord Jesus the Christ is living in Heaven right now as He always did?

I do not reject John 1, I reject your interpretation of John 1. It is in error. You fail to see that Jesus is the body needed by the true son Christ, to become flesh. Christ is the "word" not Jesus. You can not see the idea of spiritual beings. What do you think Angels are? Christ was a spiritual being, the first of ALL creatures, the exact image of the Father. Christ is the Lord, made so by his Father.

Php 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Notice GOD made Jesus Christ Lord. It does not say that Christ made himself Lord as he could IF HE WAS GOD.

keypurr

I do not reject John 1, I reject your interpretation of John 1. It is in error. You fail to see that Jesus is the body needed by the true son Christ, to become flesh. Christ is the "word" not Jesus. You can not see the idea of spiritual beings. What do you think Angels are? Christ was a spiritual being, the first of ALL creatures, the exact image of the Father. Christ is the Lord, made so by his Father.

Php 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Notice GOD made Jesus Christ Lord. It does not say that Christ made himself Lord as he could IF HE WAS GOD.

Do you know the differance between God and Lord?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

At the Name of who shall every name bow?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus, to the Glory of the Father.

I hope you saw that to.

Worship goes to the Father who is the ONLY true God.

My question actually was bow to the Name of Jesus or of Christ since you separate them in to two different entities.

keypurr

My question actually was bow to the Name of Jesus or of Christ since you separate them in to two different entities.

Yes, in doing so you glorify the God and Father of Jesus Christ.

Got to read ALL the words my friend.

When Christ entered Jesus they became ONE, Jesus Christ, the Messiah, the anointed of God.