What is the express image of God?

keypurr

I know you read the Bible, keypurr, but your understanding just so happen to be given to you by an angel of light.

You say you worship a created being that was possessed by a Christ spirit at His baptism.

You have never answered what happened to the spirit Jesus had before He was POSSESSED by your Christ spirit at His baptism?

I do not worship a created being friend, I have no idea how you came to that idea. Christ is the express image of the Father, that makes him a spirit like his Father. Christ is the son God used to create everything. But Christ is not God, he is a created form of God.

I do not have all the answers but I think it might be safe to believe that when God joined his flesh son to his spiritual son he took care of that. After all, it takes both flesh and spirit to live.

My thoughts strengthen the position of Christ and his relationship with his God. Jesus Christ came to enlighten and save us. He came to glorify his Father, not himself, he is our Lord, not our God.

keypurr

Just a question, keypurr, what do you do with John 5:23?

Why did Jesus say we have to honor Him as we honor the Father.

Even your NWT Bible says 'just as'.

I honor him as Lord for that is what he is.

I can not honor him as God for there is only one God, his Father.

For the record, I am not JW and the NT is only one of thirty plus translations I have.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I do not worship a created being friend, I have no idea how you came to that idea. Christ is the express image of the Father, that makes him a spirit like his Father. Christ is the son God used to create everything. But Christ is not God, he is a created form of God.

I do not have all the answers but I think it might be safe to believe that when God joined his flesh son to his spiritual son he took care of that. After all, it takes both flesh and spirit to live.

My thoughts strengthen the position of Christ and his relationship with his God. Jesus Christ came to enlighten and save us. He came to glorify his Father, not himself, he is our Lord, not our God.

I fear you're on the verge of a major breakdown. Keep a close eye
on your delusions, they may get the best of you?

glorydaz

I honor him as Lord for that is what he is.

I can not honor him as God for there is only one God, his Father.

For the record, I am not JW and the NT is only one of thirty plus translations I have.

Nor are you like Thomas who said, "My Lord and my God". You do NOT honor Him as Lord because the Lord our God is ONE LORD. Therefore, you lie about honoring Jesus Christ as LORD. All things were created by and for HIM.

"The Lord our God is one Lord". Why don't you just believe what the Bible says instead of making up what you imagine it says?

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

1 Cor. 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Col. 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nor are you like Thomas who said, "My Lord and my God". You do NOT honor Him as Lord because the Lord our God is ONE LORD. Therefore, you lie about honoring Jesus Christ as LORD. All things were created by and for HIM.

"The Lord our God is one Lord". Why don't you just believe what the Bible says instead of making up what you imagine it says?

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

1 Cor. 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Col. 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Amen. KP is a "Cultist."

keypurr

Why do you not take your own advice?

The Lord our God is ONE, not three in one.

keypurr

and yet He is one with Jesus, so that's TWO in one. But of course you won't accept that because it bursts your bubble of unbelief.

You think like a child Stan.

Joh_17:11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one as we are one.

Joh_17:22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one:

You just don't get it.

keypurr

Really. You contradict yourself and don't even see it....Now THAT's blind.

Show me where I do that Stan.
Here, I copied the words for you.

I do not worship a created being friend. But Christ is not God, he is a created form of God.

Where do I say I worship Christ?

.:kookoo::blabla:

StanJ

Show me where I do that Stan.
I do not worship a created being friend. But Christ is not God, he is a created form of God.

Where do I say I worship Christ?

I do not worship a created being...he is a created form of God.

They're BOTH created keypurr. You're just striving about semantics.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Like what happened to you GM?

Oh, you poor soul. It never happened to GM. Try and focus my friend?
I know there's a temptation to blame others for their mishaps, mistakes,
etc, however, try your best to fight off those delusions you suffer from.

Remember, we're counting on you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Poor KP, he's lost in a "Maelstrom of Delusion." Will he ever see the truth?
Perhaps not. Maybe his heart is too hardened and his mind too clogged
with false doctrine and his own imagination?