What is the express image of God?

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Strange that no one knows what he looks like.

He looks like Jesus. He looks like an atomic bomb blowing up in your face but you'll fall face down begging for mercy cause you cut God and Jesus in half. While you keep insulting Him, He might let you vapor away to ease your pain

keypurr

He looks like Jesus. He looks like an atomic bomb blowing up in your face but you'll fall face down begging for mercy cause you cut God and Jesus in half. While you keep insulting Him, He might let you vapor away to ease your pain

Are you saying God the Father looks like Jesus, does that lower him to be a man? Do you think God is a man?
Think Puppet, learn.

God is a spirit.

His express image must also be a spirit.
This means the son at the creation was a spirit.
This means that Jesus was not at the creation.

That might help you understand what I have been trying to show folks. Christ, God's Spirit son, joined Jesus the flesh son and spoke through him. Christ, the spirit, is the true son that was sent from heaven to bring us light.

You should think about things before you post or I might get the idea that you think I do not love my Lord.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Are you saying God the Father looks like Jesus, does that lower him to be a man? Do you think God is a man?
Think Puppet, learn.

God is a spirit.

That might help you understand what I have been trying to show folks. Christ, God's Spirit son, joined Jesus the flesh son and spoke through him. Christ, the spirit, is the true son that was sent from heaven to bring us light.

You should think about things before you post or I might get the idea that you think I do not love my Lord.

It's the channel you take. You choose to be stuck in man's time. The spirit is the glue that holds everything together. There is not a space the spirit is not. There is no maverick molecule running loose apart from the Spirit. To learn, you need to step away from your man-made doctrines. So yes, you only give Jesus half of your efforts and give God none cause you claim you can't see Him. Move on. Have a good day.

keypurr

It's the channel you take. You choose to be stuck in man's time. The spirit is the glue that holds everything together. There is not a space the spirit is not. There is no maverick molecule running loose apart from the Spirit. To learn, you need to step away from your man-made doctrines. So yes, you only give Jesus half of your efforts and give God none cause you claim you can't see Him. Move on. Have a good day.

I discarded all man made doctrines years ago Puppet.

There is spirit and spirit beings. The point I hoped to show is Jesus Christ is much more than meets the eye. The spirit in him was from before the world.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I discarded all man made doctrines years ago Puppet.

There is spirit and spirit beings. The point I hoped to show is Jesus Christ is much more than meets the eye. The spirit in him was from before the world.

Do you not think God's Spirit holds your molecules together at all? Do you think He is somewhere else? Perhaps you really do divide Him up like men do. You think you're disconnected from the Spirit and the only option you have left is to follow man made doctrines stuck in the present ignoring the future and the past. You skip over God is past, present and future happening all at once and at the same time. You'll have to give up and just go for everything merging as one as if they never divided. You say God is over there and you're over here and nowhere near each other shows your one of the unregenerates as of today. In other words, from the evidence of your past posts, God didn't choose you today. Maybe tomorrow. Hope you'll join the Christians and flee from your dangerous cult.

Last edited:

Zeke

Think Puppet, learn.

God is a spirit.

The metaphoric tale of Jesus is a representation of everyone, not a historic singular act by one man born of that spirit, that same motif is repeated in patterns all through scripture, if you have a Lord out side the I am which is you, then you have a idol and false perception of where this all takes place Luke 17:20-21, Gen 32:30, Galatians 4:24-28, 1Cor 3:16 etc....

The very reason one could say in the spirit that the new man born within is my son, and also Lord seeing no one has went up to heaven except those who have first came down from heaven which includes everyone incarnated in a tomb of flesh.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The metaphoric tale of Jesus is a representation of everyone, not a historic singular act by one man born of that spirit, that same motif is repeated in patterns all through scripture, if you have a Lord out side the I am which is you, then you have a idol and false perception of where this all takes place Luke 17:20-21, Gen 32:30, Galatians 4:24-28, 1Cor 3:16 etc....

The very reason one could say in the spirit that the new man born within is my son, and also Lord seeing no one has went up to heaven except those who have first came down from heaven which includes everyone incarnated in a tomb of flesh.

Why is it that nothing you say, makes any sense?

keypurr

Do you not think God's Spirit holds your molecules together at all? Do you think He is somewhere else? Perhaps you really do divide Him up like men do. You think you're disconnected from the Spirit and the only option you have left is to follow man made doctrines stuck in the present ignoring the future and the past. You skip over God is past, present and future happening all at once and at the same time. You'll have to give up and just go for everything merging as one as if they never divided. You say God is over there and you're over here and nowhere near each other shows your one of the unregenerates as of today. In other words, from the evidence of your past posts, God didn't choose you today. Maybe tomorrow. Hope you'll join the Christians and flee from your dangerous cult.

I thought we were talking about Christ, not me or you.

I guess you will never get it Puppet.

keypurr

Only one came down from heaven Zeke.

keypurr

Keypurr is, way out there. However, you're more condescending than he. Unlikable as well.

To you Keypurr is way out there because you do not have the ability to see what he says. You have been brain washed GM. Your ability to be objective is non existant. You can not rationalize anything outside your church box.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I thought we were talking about Christ, not me or you.

I guess you will never get it Puppet.

I get it in man's time in man made theology. That's easy but the elects have built in faith to understand spiritual things of God. You shoved Jesus in a box so you can stand on top it to reach heaven. You're standing on the throne. You are God

keypurr

I get it in man's time in man made theology. That's easy but the elects have built in faith to understand spiritual things of God. You shoved Jesus in a box so you can stand on top it to reach heaven. You're standing on the throne. You are God

If I could do that I would most likely be God, but then you just proved your not to smart. Nor are you serious in discussion of theology.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
If I could do that I would most likely be God, but then you just proved your not to smart. Nor are you serious in discussion of theology.
Your bluffs isn't working. Think! Take for example Jesus’ words in John 10:30, “I and the Father are one.” When first encountered, this might not seem to be a claim to be God. However, when we look at the Jews’ reaction to His statement, “For a good work we stone thee not; replied the Jews, but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.” (John 10:33). Now we see an actual claim. The Jews understood Jesus’ statement to be a claim to be God. In the following verses, Jesus never corrects the Jews by saying, “I did not claim to be God.” That indicates Jesus was truly saying He was God by declaring, “I and the Father are one” (John 10:30).