What is the express image of God?

keypurr

Christ, not Jesus, is also used in the new age philosophies.

I see Jesus as a flesh human and Christ as a spirit.
Christ was with God at the creation.
Christ like Jesus is a creation, there is only one God, the Father.
But the spirit Christ was given the fullness of God so he is a FORM of God. Yet, not God.

I see Jesus Christ as our Lord, not our God.
His Father is our God.

I really have no idea what the new age folks believe in.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I see Jesus as a flesh human and Christ as a spirit.
Christ was with God at the creation.
Christ like Jesus is a creation, there is only one God, the Father.
But the spirit Christ was given the fullness of God so he is a FORM of God. Yet, not God.

I see Jesus Christ as our Lord, not our God.
His Father is our God.

I really have no idea what the new age folks believe in.

You tear up jesus christ into pieces. Let Him be who He is

keypurr

You tear up jesus christ into pieces. Let Him be who He is

Not so, I just tell you who he really is. He is the son of the most high God. But folks do not understand that, they try to make him God. There are two parts to Jesus Christ. The human who was born and the spirit than came to him at age thirty. That spirit is God's first creation, the exact copy of the Father, whom God created all through.

How does that cut him to pieces? The more you know about him the stronger the faith in him.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Not so, I just tell you who he really is. He is the son of the most high God. But folks do not understand that, they try to make him God. There are two parts to Jesus Christ. The human who was born and the spirit than came to him at age thirty. That spirit is God's first creation, the exact copy of the Father, whom God created all through.

How does that cut him to pieces? The more you know about him the stronger the faith in him.

Theres only one faith, the faith God embed into the chosen.
I was shocked to read new agers leave jesus out of christ like there multple christs. If jesus is the only christ then why tear it in two?

j4jesus09

If Christ didn't come until 30 how was he sinless for 30 years without Christ. Is Christ not the same as the Holy Spirit?

j4jesus09

Yes they are very deep to study friend. I have been studying for about seventy years. It was four years ago I was blessed to see the words that I passed over all though years. The words "express image" hit me hard. God is a spirit so his express image has to be a spirit also. Not only that because he is an image he is a creation. For all images are creations. In the study I found that this image was given the fullness of the father. That makes it a created deity or form of God. This image is the spiritual son of God. CHRIST, not Jesus. God needed to provide a body for Christ to become flesh. Hebrews 10:5 tells you that. Jesus is that body.

I could go on but you need to see for yourself what the spirit has given me to share.

Man is created in God's image too? And I asked can the Father been seen spiritually.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
Heb 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Who or What is this EXPRESS image of God?

1. God is a spirit, so his image would be a spirit.
2. This is God's firstborn of every creature, a creation.
3. This spirit has deity for it has the fullness of the father.
4. This spirit was with God before the creation, creation was done through this spirit.
5. This spirit is a form of God

I use the term Christ spirit to discribe this image.

What do YOU think it is?

As always you clear up my mind dear friend.

keypurr

If Christ didn't come until 30 how was he sinless for 30 years without Christ. Is Christ not the same as the Holy Spirit?

Jesus is the flesh son of the most high God. That's why he was sinless. But Christ, who came with power, came st his baptism.

keypurr

Man is created in God's image too? And I asked can the Father been seen spiritually.

There is only one express image of the Father. Mankind was made in God's image but in what way. The ability to think and reason, to learn. But the express image is a spirit like his Father.

keypurr

I do not see Christ as the Holy Spirit, he is a very special special spirit. Christ is the express image of the creator. No one else was created in that way.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
Heb 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Who or What is this EXPRESS image of God?

1. God is a spirit, so his image would be a spirit.
2. This is God's firstborn of every creature, a creation.
3. This spirit has deity for it has the fullness of the father.
4. This spirit was with God before the creation, creation was done through this spirit.
5. This spirit is a form of God

I use the term Christ spirit to discribe this image.

What do YOU think it is?
For a Christian, the express image of God is in Jesus.

He is the norm of the Bible--or at least he should be.

The problem is we read the texts wearing post-modern glasses and we miss the richness and depth of the original intention of the authors.

j4jesus09

I do not see Christ as the Holy Spirit, he is a very special special spirit. Christ is the express image of the creator. No one else was created in that way.

Okay fair enough. So the the spirit that was in Jesus was the express image of God, Christ. That's your understanding. I haven't come to that understanding. So what is different about the spirit placed in us vs the spirit of Jesus?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Okay fair enough. So the the spirit that was in Jesus was the express image of God, Christ. That's your understanding. I haven't come to that understanding. So what is different about the spirit placed in us vs the spirit of Jesus?
He is special. He is the Son of God, the second person of the Trinity.

1 John 5:7 Modern English Version (MEV)

7 There are three who testify in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and the three are one.

j4jesus09

He is special. He is the Son of God, the second person of the Trinity.

1 John 5:7 Modern English Version (MEV)

7 There are three who testify in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and the three are one.

I'm gravitating that Elohim can be imputed to another. Therefore Yahweh is Elohim, and Jesus is Elohim. The word God is a title and has thrown me off because I've always thought of the title as one individual when Elohim is a title of what something is. I'm continuously learning so I haven't come to all conclusions. I believe this statement is what throws everyone into in uproar. Maybe people believe God is one and it's not talking directly about God. It's talking about Yahweh? Jesus is not Yahweh is He?

Deut 6:4
Hear oh Israel, Yahweh our Elohim is one.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm gravitating that Elohim can be imputed to another. Therefore Yahweh is Elohim, and Jesus is Elohim. The word God is a title and has thrown me off because I've always thought of the title as one individual when Elohim is a title of what something is. I'm continuously learning so I haven't come to all conclusions. I believe this statement is what throws everyone into in uproar. Maybe people believe God is one and it's not talking directly about God. It's talking about Yahweh? Jesus is not Yahweh is He?

Deut 6:4
Hear oh Israel, Yahweh our Elohim is one.

Best description I have seen of the Trinity. 1 John 5:7