What is going on in Daniel 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall [under Nehemiah], even in troublous times. And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off [lit. executed], but not for himself:
[the first two edicts/proclamations only dealt with rebuilding the Temple, not establishing a City-State with walls and gates.]

New Subject: and the people [Romans] of "the prince that shall come"(in the future, ie:false Messiah) shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. And he [false Messiah] shall confirm the covenant [with Israel] with the many for one week [7 years]: and in the midst of the week [3 1/2 years] he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate [abomination of desolation], even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

So, the "prince" that shall come is a Roman (a Jewish Roman no doubt). He will have supernatural powers and will deceive Israel into believing he is the Messiah.

Pretty straightforward eschatology of Evangelicals.

Three Days Only
62 Weeks = God Kills the "Messiah", is Cutoff to Announce the "Messiah the Prince" (Three Days of Darkness, is disputed in Revelation 11, First the Lord's Body is Revealed, Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle/Divorce, than Three Days later, the "Two Witnesses" are killed ........... the moment God allows the "Two Witnesses" to be killed or kills them, then the Lord's Mercy is satisfy for the limited geographic area entering into the 5 months, or none at all if No Sign of Divorce is Given (thus Genetic Dan's Suicide Campaign is a form of Soliciting Genocide, nothing more)
69 Weeks = God Kills the "Messiah the Prince", the "Two Witnesses" are killed, this completes the "Three Days of Darkness".

A Day for 1000 Years, A 1000 Years for a Day = 1 Week of Daniel

Revelation 20 Gives us about 3000 Years, Revelation 11 gives us about 3 Days.

Rod of Joseph/Antichrist was given to Moses about 3500 Years ago from today, that is the 62nd Week of Daniel when the "Three Days of Darkness" begins, and God shows the Lord's Body or Sign of Divorce, then the 69th Week of Daniel is completed when the "Two Witnesses" are killed about 3.5 Days Later, when the Three Days of Darkness are completed.

3.5 + 3.5 = 7 that is One Week of Daniel 9. "Joseph the Blessing" is an equation that God did not bring until 430 Years after the Hebrews were in Egypt, then God brought, the Antichrist/Rod of Joseph into view, and this equation continued until it equals 3500 years for 3.5 Days, "A Thousand Years for A Day". ............................ Think of it this way, God calls the 69th Angel of Luke 3, "Joseph the Blessing", but God calls the 62nd Angel of Luke 3 "Jannes and Jambres" (2Timothy3:8). God is counting Angels, and the 62nd Angel that is killed is called "Jannes" after the Lord's Body, but the "Two Witnesses" are called "Jannes and Jambres" when they are killed at the 69th Week, when God calls the 69th Angel that is killed "Joseph", because "Joseph the Blessing" is 150 Days for Star Wormwood or the 70th Week of Daniel.
God does not have to give us an answer, about the mechanism he has used directly to calculate the 62nd Week and the 69th Week which is only "Three and Half Days of Darkness" ............... God simply tells us that what the correct answer is, and then God tells us why, we do not have access to the hyperdimension to understand God directly.
Therefore it is as we've said. 70 Weeks of Daniel can be referred to as Jubilees in which the final Jubilee of 50 years begins in 1967 (28.5 Lunar Cycle times 69 Weeks of Daniel), and then terminates 50 years later in 2016, because the Day Cycle changes in 2016, we must count the 50th Year as 2016 and not as 2017. (This is not the most correct Answer, God has already stated, in so many words that the 62nd Angel identifies with the "Two Witnesses", and the 69th Angel identifies with "Joseph the Blessing, Star Wormwood" ... ... ... ... because we cannot understand the hyperdimension directly. God has provided us with the Jubilee length of observance, which parallels the Lunar Cycles. No Direct Answer of Calculating God's method for Daniel is possible, beyond what God declares the answer is, in such a dispute of the hyperdimension, we are not allowed either to understand or calculate directly, but we are simply provided a solution) Love and Blessing. (The Level of Force was good recently, but we will settle this score soon, perhaps next week, of "Suicide by Antichrist", in challenging the authority of the Antichrist).

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Dan 9:25] Page not found.

why don't you just paste the two renditions and ID them. One without the colon and one with.

Know and understand this:
From the issuing of the decree
to restore and rebuild Jerusalem
until Messiah the Prince
will be seven weeks and 62 weeks.
It will be rebuilt with a plaza and a moat,
but in difficult times. (Da 9:25, HCSB).

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Page not found.

why don't you just paste the two renditions and ID them. One without the colon and one with.

God calls the Crucifixion of Jesus the length of the 62nd week to the 69th week, the crucifixion of Jesus technically only lasted about 3 and 1/2 Days (Jesus on the Cross + Jesus in the Tomb), Matthew 20:5/Luke 23:44-45 ........................... This is only a form of rebuke. This is not the Correct Answer because in this equation, the Sequence does not terminate with the Events of Revelation. God is only explaining, that the 62nd to the 69th Week can only equal "Three and Half Days of Darkness", no more no less (We are told directly, "Jesus/Joseph" and "Jannes and Jambres" are the 62nd to 69th week of Daniel according to the Genealogy of Luke 3)

Jesus only acted this out, however. 62nd Week to 69th Week = Revelation 11, which is "Three Days of Darkness" where God Kills the "Lamb" First, and the "Two Witnesses" Second, over the course of "Three Days and a Half". Then the Flood of Noah for 150 Days in the form of Star Wormwood will take place, approximately as the book of Daniel 9 describes. The effective length of Daniel's 70 Weeks is only 153 Days. However, we can use the Jubilee Cycle/Lunar Cycles together as we've discussed to make these figures more tangible, with linear time, but we cannot challenge the interpretation of God, with no direct means of measurement for the hyperdimension of which these figures are founded.

KingdomRose

Messiah was "cut off" (executed) +/- 25 CE.
Only an ignorant people would reject this
prophecy from YHWH through Angel Gabriel,
and thus reject the Millennial glory of
Messiah (following his resurrection).

There remains one "week" of years, and
it is called the "Time of Jacob's Trouble"
and "The Day of the Lord", when the world
will be severely punished for rejecting
God's offer of salvation through Yeshua,
and only a "remnant" of the world's population
will survive to enter into the Messianic Kingdom.

Where does it say that the final "week" of years is called the "Time of Jacob's Trouble" and "The Day of the Lord"?

KingdomRose

"Squeeze JC into it"??? Well, JC is the Messiah, so no "squeezing" needed to be done. Daniel 9:24,25 was good news to Daniel....Jerusalem would be rebuilt along with a new Temple, and the Messiah would appear at a specific time. This would happen within "seventy weeks [of years]." As has been determined by studying Bible chronology, following their exile and suffering in Babylon for 70 years, the Jews would experience special favor from God for 490 years, or 70 years multiplied by 7. The starting point would be "the going forth of the word to restore and to rebuild Jerusalem." This was when Nehemiah arrived in Jerusalem and began restoration. Most likely this happened near the end of 455 B.C, and it is then that the foretold "seventy weeks" (490 years) began. The Messiah actually did appear exactly at the end of 69 weeks [of years].

Jesus' public preaching began in 29 A.D. and lasted for 3 1/2 years. As prophesied, in 33 A.D. Christ was "cut off" when he died, giving his human life as a ransom for mankind. Though sin and death continued, Jesus' being cut off in death & his resurrection to heavenly life fulfilled prophecy. It "terminated transgression, finished off sin, made atonement for error, and brought in righteousness." Three and a half more years completed the 70 weeks. That time period, after Jesus' death that "made atonement for error," was spent by his disciples in continuing to keep the Abrahamic covenant in force by extending salvation to the Jews. That 70th week ended by Peter going to the Roman Cornelius, which began the good news being preached to the Gentiles.

(In verse 24, the Most Holy that was to be anointed is not the earthly Most Holy of the physical Temple but it refers to the Temple not made with hands in heaven...Hebrews 9:11,12)

It is plain to see that the prophecy of Daniel 9 was fulfilled almost 2,000 years ago....all 70 weeks!

:thumb:

Well, no one commented on my post, so I guess somehow it became invisible. I bumped it up to get comments.

KingdomRose

Jahobo's witness?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Wow....you just "took the name of the LORD your God [YHWH, commonly pronounced 'Jehovah'] in vain"! Have you no shame? My goodness, it is rare, in my experience, to hear or see someone taking up God's name in "vain," or, "in a worthless way".....disrespectfully. You have done that. Jehovah mentioned that command (to NOT do that) even before he mentioned killing or adultery. (Exodus 20:3-17, KJV)

You are abominable.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Wow....you just "took the name of the LORD your God [YHWH, commonly pronounced 'Jehovah'] in vain"! Have you no shame? My goodness, it is rare, in my experience, to hear or see someone taking up God's name in "vain," or, "in a worthless way".....disrespectfully. You have done that. Jehovah mentioned that command (to NOT do that) even before he mentioned killing or adultery. (Exodus 20:3-17, KJV)

You are abominable.

234b96530244ee7c1fae66e01b349261.jpg

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
An old man walked onto my job site and handed me a watchtower magazine.

I took it.

Threw it in the gutter in front of him and squished it with my boot.

Then I told him to get the hell outta here.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Kingdom hobo Rose is in a cult and is spiritually dead.
That should give a clue to the reader that thang and count nangula are on the wrong side hermeneutically speaking. They're wondering who Herman Neutic is...

beameup

Where does it say that the final "week" of years is called the "Time of Jacob's Trouble" and "The Day of the Lord"?
Abomination of Desolation triggers the Day of the Lord. About 20% of the Bible deals with this subject. PS: It's not "one day", but a period of time.
Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty. Isaiah 13:6

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
"Squeeze JC into it"??? Well, JC is the Messiah, so no "squeezing" needed to be done. Daniel 9:24,25 was good news to Daniel....Jerusalem would be rebuilt along with a new Temple, and the Messiah would appear at a specific time. This would happen within "seventy weeks [of years]." As has been determined by studying Bible chronology, following their exile and suffering in Babylon for 70 years, the Jews would experience special favor from God for 490 years, or 70 years multiplied by 7. The starting point would be "the going forth of the word to restore and to rebuild Jerusalem." This was when Nehemiah arrived in Jerusalem and began restoration. Most likely this happened near the end of 455 B.C, and it is then that the foretold "seventy weeks" (490 years) began. The Messiah actually did appear exactly at the end of 69 weeks [of years].

Jesus' public preaching began in 29 A.D. and lasted for 3 1/2 years. As prophesied, in 33 A.D. Christ was "cut off" when he died, giving his human life as a ransom for mankind. Though sin and death continued, Jesus' being cut off in death & his resurrection to heavenly life fulfilled prophecy. It "terminated transgression, finished off sin, made atonement for error, and brought in righteousness." Three and a half more years completed the 70 weeks. That time period, after Jesus' death that "made atonement for error," was spent by his disciples in continuing to keep the Abrahamic covenant in force by extending salvation to the Jews. That 70th week ended by Peter going to the Roman Cornelius, which began the good news being preached to the Gentiles.

(In verse 24, the Most Holy that was to be anointed is not the earthly Most Holy of the physical Temple but it refers to the Temple not made with hands in heaven...Hebrews 9:11,12)

It is plain to see that the prophecy of Daniel 9 was fulfilled almost 2,000 years ago....all 70 weeks!

:thumb:

1290 and 1335 of Daniel 12 .......... People often refer to as 29 A.D. to 33 A.D. for the Last few years of his lifespan, or the Length of his Testimony. I understand the Argument.

The Gospel divides the Lifespan of Jesus by 30 Years (Luke 3:23), then by 4 Years (Lazarus) ............ The same way in which the Richman reached out to Lazarus who was in Abraham's Bosom, the Apostles (of Joseph the Blessing) reached out to Jesus. About 4 Years, is the difference the Gospel describes. (34 Years or 12210 + 195 Days, 12210 Days or 1260 Days + 30 Years = 1290 + 42 + 3 = 1335 to the 150 Days of Star Wormwood).

Lets go back a moment ............... Galatians 3:17-19 calls the 70 Weeks of Daniel the 70 Angels of Luke 3's Genealogy. In that statement, only one division is noted, that is 430 Years Marks the 62nd Week, which was the Length the Hebrews Sojourned in Egypt.

EXODUS 15:22 So Moses brought Israel from the Red sea, and they went out into the wilderness of Shur; and they went three days in the wilderness, and found no water.
EXODUS 15:23 And when they came to Marah, they could not drink of the waters of Marah, for they [were] bitter: therefore the name of it was called Marah.
EXODUS 15:24 And the people murmured against Moses, saying, What shall we drink?
EXODUS 15:25 And he cried unto the LORD; and the LORD shewed him a tree, [which] when he had cast into the waters, the waters were made sweet: there he made for them a statute and an ordinance, and there he proved them,
EXODUS 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I [am] the LORD that healeth thee.
EXODUS 15:27 And they came to Elim, where [were] twelve wells of water, and threescore and ten palm trees: and they encamped there by the waters.

God is making a statement. 62nd Week = 430 years, however the 62nd Week to the 69th Week is only = 3 Days in Length. After the passage of "3 Days", God says the 70th Week is in view, "Threescore and Ten" = the 70th Week of Daniel 9, which is Star Wormwood, the Living Waters.

When God killed the Egyptians using the "Rod of Joseph/Staff of Moses/Antichrist", God sees this as the "Three Days of Darkness", when the "Two Witnesses" are killed. However, God does not describe the death of the "Two Witnesses" as the marker to begin the "Three Days of Darkness". Only as the marker to signify its completion.

The Process of Time, no coherent association?

62 Weeks of Daniel 9 x 7 = 430 years
plus
7 Weeks of Daniel = 69th Week
62nd to 69th Week = 200,000,000 (Time, Times, Half a Time = Three Days of Darkness)
200,000,000 x 7 = 1,400,000,000
1,400,000,000 / 60 = "Three Days of Darkness"

144,000 of Joseph, comes into view with God for 153 Days. When that begins, the Known Laws of the Universe, including Time is modified to allow Star Wormwood. That is what the gospel is explaining. God originally, counted the 430 Years the Hebrews were in Egypt, then, God immediately counted "Three Days of Darkness" in which the Egyptians were Killed with the "Rod of Joseph", under Moses. Then the 150 Days were pictured by the Hebrews crossing the Nile River. So God has explained the complete pattern.

Jesus will reveal his Body the "Sign of Divorce/Antipas/Antiparticle" for, "Three and Half Days", not for 1000 Years or for a Millennium Reign. Revelation 20 = 3000, and Revelation 11 = 3 Days, which is "A Day for Thousand Years, Thousand Years for A Day". Love and Blessings.

Last edited:

beameup

You are abominable.

There is no "J" in Hebrew. "Jehovah" is a word borrowed from Catholic Latin. Are you a sect of Catholicism?

keypurr

An old man walked onto my job site and handed me a watchtower magazine.

I took it.

Threw it in the gutter in front of him and squished it with my boot.

Then I told him to get the hell outta here.

WOW, and you are a Christian? Why did you not convert him? No knowledge or no guts?

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
For a correct interpretation of Daniel 9 see the book Pay Attention to Daniel's Prophecy, by JWs, available on their official website.

Well, no one commented on my post, so I guess somehow it became invisible. I bumped it up to get comments.

We could go even further and simplify the argument:

144,000 of Reuben = Seventy Times Seven, God counted with Lamech in Genesis (Before the Foundation of the Earth)
144,000 of Benjamin = Seventy Times Seven, God counted with Luke 3's Genealogy (Completed during the Old Testament)
144,000 of Joseph = Seventy Times Seven, God counted with Daniel's Prophecy, because God used him to measure Babylon (During the New Testament, and Completed with Revelations)
The events of the Exodus, God used to Act out what he had done with the 144,000 of Reuben before the Foundation of the earth. God did not actually complete any salvation program with Moses. ................ The 144,000 of Benjamin was completed before Jesus was allowed to lead Joseph, so Jesus didn't actually complete the 144,000 of Benjamin he only acted this out, to explain what happened previously. ......................... the 144,000 of Joseph involves the fulfillment of the Gospel's Program, the 144000 of Reuben and the 144000 of Benjamin does not, and did not. God started counting 430 years, more or less some time ago. Some people even believe the Voynich Manuscript was God's declaration that in 430 Years, mankind would be given a New Heaven and a New Earth. ..................... When God officially declared the 430 years to us as a final marker, it is not so much important, as it is to understand, that the 153 Days is the only real degree of time for God to do anything to bring mankind into the New Universe, and this period of time will pass very quickly if we are not going to be faithful.

(Jesus told the Hebrews, that Moses declared Divorce, then Jesus also jumped around and stated a few things about how Abraham would judge the Hebrews (because God brought Fire to condemn that generation and God will bring Star Wormwood today) ............ Jesus in no way declared that he completed a "144,000" salvation program with Moses or with himself, he was only illustrating the fact of what happened. This brings us to today, when God spoke and told us clearly when the 430 year marker began, and nobody cared enough to listen, now we are only days way until the 153 Days of the judgment for the 144,000 of Joseph)

SonOfCaleb

There is no "J" in Hebrew. "Jehovah" is a word borrowed from Catholic Latin. Are you a sect of Catholicism?

That's a semantic if not irrelevant point as the name Jehovah is translated varyingly throughout different languages. For example in Greek Jehovah would being with an I. In Scandinavian languages it would being with a Y. In English a J etc.

Jehovah is the anglicized and well known version of the name Yahweh that has been used commonly for century's by European and English Bible scholars. Seems quite ironic you're accusing KR of being in a Catholic Sect when the name Jehovah is not used in worship by Catholics, nor encouraged by the Catholic priesthood, and is a name that most Catholics haven't even heard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.