What is God's first creation?

glorydaz

Nope, you do not know him. If you did you would follow him and listen to his words telling you that his Father is the ONLY TRUE GOD. But you do not wish to see that very plain verse. You would rather follow the crowd that was led by fools in the fourth century.

I didn't know you could see into my heart, Keypurr. :rolleyes:

You must think you are God, and I'm tired of you telling me what I "don't know", "do not wish to see", and what I "would rather" do. Put simply - You are guilty of false accusations. How do I know this? Because I know myself, and YOU DO NOT. I know my heart, and YOU DO NOT.

I'm afraid you've fallen for the created image you've made of yourself. :kookoo:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
1) Is something (like humility) good because God recognizes it as good? Or,

2) Is something good because God commands that it is good (as Socrates put it, because God loves it)?

So then, if God does not make something good by commanding it, but rather recognizes that which is good, what standard of righteousness does He use to make this judgment? If the standard is external to Himself, then it appears that contrary to Christian teaching, an authority superior to God would exist. Is that what you believe?

The ten commandments reflect pure love for him, . . . There is no authority superior to YHWH.

You didn't answer my question.

Or did you change your answer, trying to get around my question?

You said that God recognizes that which is good (the first option above). Are you now saying that God doesn't recognize things that are good, but that He commands them to be good? Or are you still staying with your first answer, which requires that the standard for being good be external to and above God.

If the standard is EQUAL to Himself, then that contradicts what He says many times in the Bible, that there is none beside Him.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You must think you are God, and I'm tired of you telling me what I "don't know", "do not wish to see", and what I "would rather" do. Put simply - You are guilty of false accusations. How do I know this? Because I know myself, and YOU DO NOT. I know my heart, and YOU DO NOT.

I'm afraid you've fallen for the created image you've made of yourself. :kookoo:

He uses his 'Secret decoder ring' to read your heart and mind.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They made the same mistake you do, you assume the Son of God is God.

The son of a King is NOT the King, he is the Son of the King.

There is only one true God, the Father.

The difference is; Jesus knew who He was. He said; it is as you say. He said He was Messiah.

Right Divider

Body part
Php 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
In this passage Paul is calling Jesus the LORD GOD... but YOU'RE too indoctrinated in your false "faith" to understand this.

Isaiah 45:22-24 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. 24 Surely, shall one say, in the Lord have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

I know that you will be too dense to understand this, but others might benefit.

keypurr

I am not the one who can look into your heart friend, I have no doubt that your sincere in your faith as I am in mine.

I only see that Jesus told us his Father is the ONLY true God yet you do not see the word ONLY.

I am sorry if I offended you, that was not my intension. But like everyone else here I post truth as I see it.

keypurr

You didn't answer my question.

Or did you change your answer, trying to get around my question?

You said that God recognizes that which is good (the first option above). Are you now saying that God doesn't recognize things that are good, but that He commands them to be good? Or are you still staying with your first answer, which requires that the standard for being good be external to and above God.

If the standard is EQUAL to Himself, then that contradicts what He says many times in the Bible, that there is none beside Him.

Don't put words in my mouth, I gave you an answer, (1).

Your turn now, again,
Why do you not believe the words of the master when he said that his Father is the ONLY true God?

keypurr

I would have to say that, what you said above comes very close to being BLASPHEMY.

That is written by the Apostle Paul. Right from the KJV. Are you really that stupid?

Here are some other translation of the same verse for you to ponder over GM.

Colossians 1:15

(Bishops) Who is the image of the inuisible God, the first borne of all creatures.

(ESV) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

(Geneva) Who is the image of the inuisible God, the first begotten of euery creature.

(GNB) Christ is the visible likeness of the invisible God. He is the first-born Son, superior to all created things.

(ISV) The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

(KJV) Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

(Murdock) who is the likeness of the invisible God, and the first-born of all creatures:

(NAS77) And He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation.

(NASB) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

(NIrV) Christ is the exact likeness of God, who can't be seen. He is first, and he is over all of creation.

(NIV) The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

(NKJV) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

(NRSV) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;

(NRSVA) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;

(YLT) who is the image of the invisible God, first-born of all creation,

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Yet all blaspheme against the son of man will be forgiven.

Blaspheme of the Holy Spirit on the other hand....not so much.

Christ is that Spirit/ Word/ GOD.....and not a man.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Ah , ok , that's what I was missing from your understanding about Christ pops !

You understand Him to be God only , but not a human being ? Is that correct ?

popsthebuilder

Ah , ok , that's what I was missing from your understanding about Christ pops !

You understand Him to be God only , but not a human being ? Is that correct ?
The Spirit that indwelled/s the faithful to GOD/ GOD.

GOD is not man. GOD can surely dwell in man if it be HIS will.

Jesus was the Holy Temple of GOD in which the Spirit of GOD was pleased to dwell fully.

Jesus Spirit has returned to GOD and helps the believer; to say the least.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Spirit that indwelled/s the faithful to GOD/ GOD.

GOD is not man. GOD can surely dwell in man if it be HIS will.

Jesus was the Holy Temple of GOD in which the Spirit of GOD was pleased to dwell fully.

Jesus Spirit has returned to GOD and helps the believer; to say the least.

So in your understanding , is there any difference between Christ when he received the Holy Spirit. , And when the called do ?