What is a TruthSmacker?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sometimes not all times.

I have come to admire the way the Truth smackers people post. Today everything has become too politically correct. People are too afraid to come right out and say it. It need to be said when someone on the board posts poison and calls himself a Christian. The time for 'love' has passed. If you let the false teacher go his merry way, then he may drag others down with him.

So I differ with people who disapprove of Truth smacking. Deceivers need to be smacked down.

Cleekster

Today everything has become too politically correct.
:D

The time for 'love' has passed.

So I differ with people who disapprove of Truth smacking. Deceivers need to be smacked down.

It need to be said when someone on the board posts poison and calls himself a Christian.
:rolleyes: :sigh:.....so what do you suppose we call you then?

Truth Smacking is good so long as it is done in a respectful manner aimed at enlightening a person rather than making them feel worthless.....it isn't so much what you say as how it is said that determines whether or not the other person takes you seriously or not....and if they don't then you just wasted you're time

RevMAA

A lot of people are immune to truth smacking. Some need a truth-elbow smash, or a truth-dropkick.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using TheologyOnline mobile app

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
it isn't so much what you say as how it is said that determines whether or not the other person takes you seriously or not....and if they don't then you just wasted you're time
Just noticed this. I can see urine it for the grammer. :)

I drank what?

TheologyOnLine.com is also known as TruthSmack.com. Many have asked... "what is a TruthSmacker"?

"Truthsmacking" is the ability to create a artful, clever, brief, possibly humorous post or thread that delivers truth and rebuts falsehood all while entertaining the reader.

TruthSmacking is not limited to the Christian, although I think it will be painfully obvious that non-believers will have a dramatically smaller arsenal of truth at their disposal.

it is a art :juggle:

jman

I don't know if I'm a truthsmacker, I'm not an atheist, I was raised Catholic but am open to all religions. Just want to share my thots.

Sent from my SM-G935T using TOL mobile app

mtermin

I have come to admire the way the Truth smackers people post. Today everything has become too politically correct. People are too afraid to come right out and say it. It need to be said when someone on the board posts poison and calls himself a Christian. The time for 'love' has passed. If you let the false teacher go his merry way, then he may drag others down with him.

I agree with you 100% we can not allow false teaching to go on without first calling them out into the light

Sent from my iPad using TOL