What Does it Mean to be Born Again?

Cross Reference

It is only when we get hungry spiritually that we are able to receive the Holy Spirit to make effectual the gift of god’s salvation and this by impartation, the quickening life of Jesus Christ, which places God's "Spirit DNA" within and immediately It has placed within, it rises up to the above and we are lifted into the domain where Jesus lives.[John 3:5]. This transition however, can only be to a newborn to cultivate the vision of God. [cf Proverbs 29:18]. He knows that to live in the vision is to live in the reality of God with the actuality being the eventual result of his gracious gift, “so great salvation”. Therefore, it is incumbent upon us who claim his name that we learn how to reckon ourselves seated together in "heavenly places in Christ Jesus" by the manifold wisdom of God lived out from us;His "Spirit DNA" deposited in us [cf Ephesians 2:6; 3: 10 KJV]. Without the vision imported to us by the pursuit of our knowing the father [per John 17:3 KJV] the newborn of him are wasted. They are of non-effect in a world where many redeemed folk are looking for answers from God who have been told loves them. They are going hungry. Therefore, if God gives you something, seek Him further because as our relationship with God matures our allegiance to him becomes more acute that the challenge to our flesh is non-effect, our new birth [DNA] from above being the enablement, that in any challenge to our flesh, our old man, is victory over it most assured. Abandonment to God by the cross of Jesus Christ is the key that unlocks the door to His Throne.

Robert Pate

Banned
It is only when we get hungry spiritually that we are able to receive the Holy Spirit to make effectual the gift of god’s salvation and this by impartation, the quickening life of Jesus Christ, which places God's "Spirit DNA" within and immediately It has placed within, it rises up to the above and we are lifted into the domain where Jesus lives.[John 3:5]. This transition however, can only be to a newborn to cultivate the vision of God. [cf Proverbs 29:18]. He knows that to live in the vision is to live in the reality of God with the actuality being the eventual result of his gracious gift, “so great salvation”. Therefore, it is incumbent upon us who claim his name that we learn how to reckon ourselves seated together in "heavenly places in Christ Jesus" by the manifold wisdom of God lived out from us;His "Spirit DNA" deposited in us [cf Ephesians 2:6; 3: 10 KJV]. Without the vision imported to us by the pursuit of our knowing the father [per John 17:3 KJV] the newborn of him are wasted. They are of non-effect in a world where many redeemed folk are looking for answers from God who have been told loves them. They are going hungry. Therefore, if God gives you something, seek Him further because as our relationship with God matures our allegiance to him becomes more acute that the challenge to our flesh is non-effect, our new birth [DNA] from above being the enablement, that in any challenge to our flesh, our old man, is victory over it most assured. Abandonment to God by the cross of Jesus Christ is the key that unlocks the door to His Throne.

Very good comments. If one is not born again they cannot understand the things of the Kingdom of God. There are many on the Forum that have not been born again and do not understand the things of God, they are in darkness and cannot be brought into the light. Only those that have been born again under stand the Gospel and justification by faith. Only those that have been born again can understand what it means to be complete in Christ, Colossians 2:10.

beloved57

Very good comments. If one is not born again they cannot understand the things of the Kingdom of God. There are many on the Forum that have not been born again and do not understand the things of God, they are in darkness and cannot be brought into the light. Only those that have been born again under stand the Gospel and justification by faith. Only those that have been born again can understand what it means to be complete in Christ, Colossians 2:10.

Those who have been born again dont teach as you do that sinners Christ died for are still lost !

Cross Reference

I am glad you took the time to read all that, however, I re-read it as well and saw much that needed to re-written. I hope you take the time to do a re-read for clarities sake. Here goes:

After a re-read of what I wrote I discovered much grammar to be corrected. In correcting I discovered much was also difficult to understand that I revised it for clarities sakes, I hope. My bad. [gammar still bad no doubt]

It is only when we get hungry spiritually that we are able to receive the Holy Spirit to make effectual the gift of God’s two pronged salvation and this by imputation, the quickening life of Jesus Christ, which places God's "Spirit DNA" within and immediately It has placed within, it rises up to the above and we are lifted into the domain where Jesus lives. [John 3:5 KJV]. This transition however, can only be for a newborn to cultivate by the imparted vision by the Holy Spirit. [cf Proverbs 29:18 KJV]. He knows that to live in the vision is to live in the reality of God with the actuality being the eventual result of his gracious gift, “so great salvation” per John 17:3.. Therefore, it is incumbent upon us who claim his name that upon our death and resurrection in Him, we learn how to reckon ourselves seated together in "heavenly places in Him" with the manifold wisdom of God lived out from us as a result, another impartation by His "Spirit DNA" enabling us to ‘see’ the more of John3;3,5 KJV; [cf Eph 2:6; 3:10 KJV].

Without the vision imparted to us, the result of the pursuit of our knowing the father, the newborn of him are wasted. They are of non-effect in the kingdom of God for a world in need of rectification where many of the redeemed are looking for answers from God; those whom they have been told loves them. They are going hungry.

Therefore, if God gives us something, we should seek Him further for its perfection in us because as our relationship with Him matures our allegiance to him becomes more acute that the challenge to our flesh becomes ineffectual, our new birth [DNA] from above being the enablement and sealant to God himself, that any challenge to our flesh [the Eve in us], our old man, our victory over it is most assured. Abandonment to God by the cross of Jesus Christ is the key that unlocks the door to the Throne of God..

Robert Pate

Banned
I am glad you took the time to read all that, however, I re-read it as well and saw much that needed to re-written. I hope you take the time to do a re-read for clarities sake. Here goes:

After a re-read of what I wrote I discovered much grammar to be corrected. In correcting I discovered much was also difficult to understand that I revised it for clarities sakes, I hope. My bad. [gammar still bad no doubt]

It is only when we get hungry spiritually that we are able to receive the Holy Spirit to make effectual the gift of God’s two pronged salvation and this by imputation, the quickening life of Jesus Christ, which places God's "Spirit DNA" within and immediately It has placed within, it rises up to the above and we are lifted into the domain where Jesus lives. [John 3:5 KJV]. This transition however, can only be for a newborn to cultivate by the imparted vision by the Holy Spirit. [cf Proverbs 29:18 KJV]. He knows that to live in the vision is to live in the reality of God with the actuality being the eventual result of his gracious gift, “so great salvation” per John 17:3.. Therefore, it is incumbent upon us who claim his name that upon our death and resurrection in Him, we learn how to reckon ourselves seated together in "heavenly places in Him" with the manifold wisdom of God lived out from us as a result, another impartation by His "Spirit DNA" enabling us to ‘see’ the more of John3;3,5 KJV; [cf Eph 2:6; 3:10 KJV].

Without the vision imparted to us, the result of the pursuit of our knowing the father, the newborn of him are wasted. They are of non-effect in the kingdom of God for a world in need of rectification where many of the redeemed are looking for answers from God; those whom they have been told loves them. They are going hungry.

Therefore, if God gives us something, we should seek Him further for its perfection in us because as our relationship with Him matures our allegiance to him becomes more acute that the challenge to our flesh becomes ineffectual, our new birth [DNA] from above being the enablement and sealant to God himself, that any challenge to our flesh [the Eve in us], our old man, our victory over it is most assured. Abandonment to God by the cross of Jesus Christ is the key that unlocks the door to the Throne of God..

All that Jesus is and all that Jesus has done is ours by simple child like faith. We receive all that there is when we first come to Christ as repentant sinners to be saved by him. God does not have first or second class Christians. We are all complete in him, Colossians 2:10.

Cross Reference

All that Jesus is and all that Jesus has done is ours by simple child like faith. We receive all that there is when we first come to Christ as repentant sinners to be saved by him. God does not have first or second class Christians. We are all complete in him, Colossians 2:10.

Sez you when this is how the scriptures have it:

"My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. . . . And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." 1 John 2:1,3-6(KJV)
How 'bout commenting on that passage?

And here is the reason why:

"But as many [Babies] as received him, He gave power [by the new birth]to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name" John 1:12 (KJV)

"For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons [NOT babies as you are given believe] unto glory , to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren, Hebrews 2:10-11 (KJV)

If Jesus learned by suffering, why would you suppose we are not given to do the same with Him as our example in the how of it all?

Robert Pate

Banned
Sez you when this is how the scriptures have it:

"My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. . . . And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." 1 John 2:1,3-6(KJV)
How 'bout commenting on that passage?

And here is the reason why:

"But as many [Babies] as received him, He gave power [by the new birth]to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name" John 1:12 (KJV)

"For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons [NOT babies as you are given believe] unto glory , to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren, Hebrews 2:10-11 (KJV)

If Jesus learned by suffering, why would you suppose we are not given to do the same with Him as our example in the how of it all?

There is only one baptism into Christ. We are all equal in Christ. We have all been made to drink of one spirit, 1 Corinthians, 12:12-26.

There are many babes in Christ, but none are any better or have more of the Spirit than others. This was a major problem in the Corinthian church. many were puffed up thinking that they were more righteous or spiritual than others. It is better known as spiritual arrogance. The Galatians had the same problem, Paul referred to them as super saints. I call it the Spirit of Phariasaism. It is alive and well in most organized churches.

Cross Reference

There is only one baptism into Christ. We are all equal in Christ. We have all been made to drink of one spirit, 1 Corinthians, 12:12-26.
And is ony baptism BY Jesus Christ. That makes (2)
There are many babes in Christ,
I would hope I am having a discussion with one
but none are any better or have more of the Spirit than others.
Then why would Paul, the Pentecostal he was, have said: "Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles? Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret? But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way". 1 Corinthians 12:29-31 (KJV)
This was a major problem in the Corinthian church. many were puffed up thinking that they were more righteous or spiritual than others.
So you believe you know why, eh? And you would have had their church burned to the ground, I suppose?
It is better known as spiritual arrogance.
Better known by whom, Robert?
The Galatians had the same problem, Paul referred to them as super saints.I call it the Spirit of Phariasaism. It is alive and well in most organized churches.
I feel quite sure you would, Robert. Now who is revealing himself to be more arrogant than any you have accused?

Are you a Pentecostal, Robert? Have you been Spirit baptized as Jesus was? If not, how is it you feel qualified to speak of what He received before He began His ministry and commanding His disciples to follow suit before beginning theirs?

Robert Pate

Banned
Then why would Paul, the Pentecostal he was, have said: "Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles? Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret? But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way". 1 Corinthians 12:29-31 (KJV)

So you believe you know why, eh? And you would have had their church burned to the ground, I suppose?

Better known by whom, Robert?

I feel quite sure you would, Robert. Now who is revealing himself to be more arrogant than any you have accused?

Are you a Pentecostal, Robert? Have you been Spirit baptized as Jesus was? If not, how is it you feel qualified to speak of what He received before He began His ministry and commanding His disciples to follow suit before beginning theirs?

All that come to Jesus Christ are baptized into Christ by one Spirit, They have been signed and sealed by the Holy Spirit, Ephesians 1:13.

There is NOTHING that can separate them for the love of God that is in Jesus Christ, Romans 8:32-39.

To say that some are more spiritual or more saved than others is anti-Gospel. Jesus has provided salvation for everyone, not just someone.

All that do nothing more that to call on Christ to save them will be saved, Romans 10:13. All that profess with their mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in their heart that God has raised him from the dead will be saved, Romans 10:8:10.

Be careful who you exclude from the Kingdom of God. You may find that the prostitutes and the thieves will go in ahead of you,

Cross Reference

All that come to Jesus Christ are baptized into Christ by one Spirit, They have been signed and sealed by the Holy Spirit, Ephesians 1:13.

By you reconing, impossible.

There is NOTHING that can separate them for the love of God that is in Jesus Christ, Romans 8:32-39.

There are many "IF's" by Paul you are ignoring which make it all conditional.

To say that some are more spiritual or more saved than others is anti-Gospel. Jesus has provided salvation for everyone, not just someone.

But then it is not all about escaping hell, is it or maybe you don't know?

All that do nothing more that to call on Christ to save them will be saved, Romans 10:13. All that profess with their mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in their heart that God has raised him from the dead will be saved, Romans 10:8:10.

Yep. However, it all is predicated upon their sincerity, isn't it?

Be careful who you exclude from the Kingdom of God. You may find that the prostitutes and the thieves will go in ahead of you,

And you becareful to handle the word of God accurately and completely, leaving out nothing that might come against your faith in faith.

Robert Pate

Banned
By you reconing, impossible.

There are many "IF's" by Paul you are ignoring which make it all conditional.

But then it is not all about escaping hell, is it or maybe you don't know?

Yep. However, it all is predicated upon their sincerity, isn't it?

And you becareful to handle the word of God accurately and completely, leaving out nothing that might come against your faith in faith.

We are not called to have "Faith in Faith". We are only called to have faith in Christ and his Gospel. I can tell that you are very religious. Your religion is subjective, it is all about you and your religion. Instead of being preoccupied with Christ and his Gospel, you are preoccupied with your Christian life. Which Paul said is sinful, 1 Timothy 1:15.

I am going to be doing a thread on this in the near future, the title will be "The Gospel and Christian Arrogance".

Cross Reference

We are not called to have "Faith in Faith".

So true. So why do you persist?

We are only called to have faith in Christ and his Gospel.

The Gospel according to who? Which doctrine? Calvin maybe?

I can tell that you are very religious.

I am not very religious in the sense you think. I am however, very relious about this you seem to have a problem with: ". . . this is life eternal, that they might "know" you the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou have sent." John 17:3 (KJV)

Your religion is subjective, it is all about you and your religion. Instead of being preoccupied with Christ and his Gospel, you are preoccupied with your Christian life. Which Paul said is sinful, 1 Timothy 1:15.

What is subjective about John 17:3?? I just cited my ambition using John 17:3. Like I said, you seem to have a problem with anyone having an intimate relationship with God, preferring to mis-interpret its significance to a sinners prayer. Why do you want to do that? ANSWER: Pride! And you say I am "subjective". Go figure.

I am going to be doing a thread on this in the near future, the title will be "The Gospel and Christian Arrogance".

The arrogance part you are fully equipped. . . nothing else.

Robert Pate

Banned
So true. So why do you persist?

The Gospel according to who? Which doctrine? Calvin maybe?

I am not very religious in the sense you think. I am however, very relious about this you seem to have a problem with: ". . . this is life eternal, that they might "know" you the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou have sent." John 17:3 (KJV)

What is subjective about John 17:3?? I just cited my ambition using John 17:3. Like I said, you seem to have a problem with anyone having an intimate relationship with God, preferring to mis-interpret its significance to a sinners prayer. Why do you want to do that? ANSWER: Pride! And you say I am "subjective". Go figure.

The arrogance part you are fully equipped. . . nothing else.

At one time I was just like you. I thought that it was all about me. This is what is taught in the organized church. They want to keep you under the law and blinded to the Gospel so that you will continue to give them your money.

I am still recovering from my surgery and on pain medication. I will come up with my article in a day or two.

Nanja

At one time I was just like you. I thought that it was all about me.

Yet that's exactly what you do, preaching a false gospel of works, something a person is required to do or perform in order to get himself saved... such as believing, receiving, calling upon the name of the Lord, etc.

However, the Apostle Paul preached that Salvation is according to the Power of God:

2 Tim. 1:8-9

8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

So being Saved has nothing to do with our works, but it was God who Legally Saved His Elect from the penalty and condemnation of sin and its consequences Rom. 4:8.

But the natural man, such as yourself can't receive the True Gospel of God's Grace even though the scriptures consistently bear its Testimony, simply because you are unable to grasp that those Christ Saved were reconciled to God while being His enenies!

So you see, being Saved wasn't by anything they did or didn't do, but because they were already Saved while they were being God's enemies Rom. 5:10.

That's the Gospel of the Power of God!

1 Cor. 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The prerequisite to Believing the Truth of God's Word is to be Chosen 2 Thes. 2:13 and in time being Born of the Spirit!

Rom. 8:8-9

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.

Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Cross Reference

At one time I was just like you. I thought that it was all about me.

I have NEVER thought it to be about me in the sense you are trying to make it be. Quit trying.

How 'bout instead reply to what I write and do it like someone who reads his Bible for understanding instead one who searches it for rebuttal quotes for personal advantage? Your opinion that has been shot full of holes and you not seeing them is astounding!

Cross Reference

Yet that's exactly what you do, preaching a false gospel of works, something a person is required to do or perform in order to get himself saved... such as believing, receiving, calling upon the name of the Lord, etc.

However, the Apostle Paul preached that Salvation is according to the Power of God:

Nanja, Have you ever read the account of the passover in Exo 12? What were God's instructions for?

How 'bout posting the account with your annotations [opinion] explaining it all? Can you do that? Will you do that?

Nanja

Nanja, Have you ever read the account of the passover in Exo 12? What were God's instructions for?

How 'bout posting the account with your annotations [opinion] explaining it all? Can you do that? Will you do that?

I quoted Pate, not you.

Discuss the scriptures in my post to Pate:

2 Tim. 1:8-9

8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

So being Saved has nothing to do with our works, but it was God who Legally Saved His Elect from the penalty and condemnation of sin and its consequences Rom. 4:8.

But the natural man, such as yourself can't receive the True Gospel of God's Grace even though the scriptures consistently bear its Testimony, simply because you are unable to grasp that those Christ Saved were reconciled to God while being His enenies!

So you see, being Saved wasn't by anything they did or didn't do, but because they were already Saved while they were being God's enemies Rom. 5:10.

That's the Gospel of the Power of God!

1 Cor. 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The prerequisite to Believing the Truth of God's Word is to be Chosen 2 Thes. 2:13 and in time being Born of the Spirit!

Rom. 8:8-9

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.

Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Nanja

Cross Reference

I read your scripture to him which is the reason for my inquiry. If you can't or choose not to, I will understand.

Apparently, you care not to discuss the scriptures in my post to Pate.

Not surprised, though.