What does God's Holy Law Demand?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I am very sorry Nameless, that today you have to live of blessed memories to be reminded of the Truth. What for Heaven's sake happened that you have chosen to become an outsider? I hope you are aware that Jesus was a Jew whose Faith was Judaism and whose gospel was the Tanach. While alive, every time Jesus referred to the Word of God he had the Tanach in mind. The NT Jesus never even dreamed would ever rise. So, what reason influenced you to leave the gospel of Jesus for the gospel of Paul? Was it something that you could share with me today?

I am at peace with you because I know you serve God with the conviction of your heart, and obey God by the conviction of Jewish teachings, which I know well.

I am even more appreciative that you see the message of peace that Jesus brought as a Rabbi.

Um... I'm being silly, but be careful talking well of old Yeshki, your going to get pummeled by your fellow Jewish community. [emoji13]

But, in sincerity, I have professed my beliefs openly in the end, and I thank you for not degrading me, but speaking in peace.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The named poster is non-trin, but does profess that the Lord is God.

BTW, what standard do you use to judge whether someone is or is not Trinitarian? I use the Holy Catholic teaching as found in the Catechism of the Catholic Church. You?

I ask if someone believes if Jesus is The Substance of the Father. It cuts straight through the varying trinity/Godhead/Oneness/Arian systems of theology and gets straight to the matter.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

The named poster is non-trin, but does profess that the Lord is God.

BTW, what standard do you use to judge whether someone is or is not Trinitarian? I use the Holy Catholic teaching as found in the Catechism of the Catholic Church. You?

But I also note that Michael didn't Judge the Light Bearer when arguing and refused to rale accusingly against him.

I do my best, and screw it up sometimes X 100) to seek peace with all, because God has spoken to all of many different walks and faiths.

So... In the end, I look past it once I know, but take it into account once it's identified.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I ask if someone believes if Jesus is The Substance of the Father. It cuts straight through the varying trinity/Godhead/Oneness/Arian systems of theology and gets straight to the matter.
The poster in question claims that the Lord is the Father.1

Modalism.

1 - That is, with no distinction.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

The poster in question claims that the Lord is the Father.1

Modalism.

1 - That is, with no distinction.

1st John 4:3

But every spirit who does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist; you have heard that he is coming, and he is already in the world now.

This person you have quoted is confessing that Jesus is God, or from the Father.

It is saying that Jesus is God. The various differences are simplified as

God is The Father, Son and Holy Ghost

The Divisions occur at Jesus is not the Father, is not the Holy Ghost.

However, a confusing thing about this is that people baptize in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and never stop to ask what that name is.

I didn't say it. It's an old practice that pours through all spectrums of Christiandom.

But the doctrine of Trinity division is not necessary.

In that first John verse, it gives enough to distinguish with.

Remember, hear oh Israel, our Lord is One.

This allows much debate, but all are expounding on ideas and doctrine.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The distinction is a matter of argument and doctrine, but by seeing that this person hasn't stripped Jesus of Deity, or denied that the father sent the Son, they are justified by 1st John

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I'm not one to judge a person as outside of the faith, merely because they don't profess the correct formulation of the Trinity.

Belief in the Lord Jesus Christ, and being baptized, are the two things most important to determining whether a person is a member of the Body.

Those who do not profess the correct formulation of the Trinity however, ought not teach.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I'm not one to judge a person as outside of the faith, merely because they don't profess the correct formulation of the Trinity.

Belief in the Lord Jesus Christ, and being baptized, are the two things most important to determining whether a person is a member of the Body.

Those who do not profess the correct formulation of the Trinity however, ought not teach.

But who has the exact, correct formula?

20,000 denominations... Many formulas....

And, I understand

God's Truth

Just listen to what you say here in this post You prove you are a hypocrite and contradict yourself