What does God's Holy Law Demand?

Ben Masada

What does God's Holy Law demand! Repentance and obedience if you want to set things right with Him so that your sins from scarlet red become as white as snow. (Isaiah 1:18,19) There is no other way. So much so that Jesus himself said that to achieve salvation from hell-fire we must listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31)

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
YOU do accuse me of sins when you ask me if I sin. I don't sin. As for your man made teachings, they show up in your talk about things that are not in the Bible.

GT,

I started to be harsh with you, and even posted it, but I edited it.

Friend, Brother, Seeker....

What good would my wrongs do for you?

I hope you don't give up on me, because I have resolved to not give up on you.

What good would I be to claim you a debtor, when mine is far to large to ever afford?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
What does God's Holy Law demand! Repentance and obedience if you want to set things right with Him so that your sins from scarlet red become as white as snow. (Isaiah 1:18,19) There is no other way.

Ben,

I genuinely have to express that that is beautiful.

My grandfather quoted that verse on his death bed.

beloved57

What does God's Holy Law demand! Repentance and obedience if you want to set things right with Him so that your sins from scarlet red become as white as snow. (Isaiah 1:18,19) There is no other way. So much so that Jesus himself said that to achieve salvation from hell-fire we must listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31)

Do you worship a golden calf as God ?

God's Truth

...but you are NOT obedient. Do you have a sacrifice of blood and a high priest?

God's Truth

Jesus commanded that we obey everything he says.

When Jesus came to earth, he gave the commandments for a New Covenant, then when he died, he shed his blood on the cross for that New Covenant.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
What does God's Holy Law Demand?

...but you are NOT obedient. Do you have a sacrifice of blood and a high priest?

Every time I turn around you are in strife, louder than all.

You would limit the power of that high priest and place Jesus mighty work in a box for only certain people to receive.

You truly seek to redefine obey.

You seek to define go and sin no more as a literal go and never sin again, or else.

How can you teach a gospel, that minimizes the reach of Jesus's grace?

It's okay. You have professed to not sin. This answers everything.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Jesus commanded that we obey everything he says.

When Jesus came to earth, he gave the commandments for a New Covenant, then when he died, he shed his blood on the cross for that New Covenant.

If you claim to be without sin, what new covenant are you preaching and to what difference is the Old Covenant?

Do you believe in the investigative judgment?

Ben Masada

Ben,

I genuinely have to express that that is beautiful.

My grandfather quoted that verse on his death bed.

I am very sorry Nameless, that today you have to live of blessed memories to be reminded of the Truth. What for Heaven's sake happened that you have chosen to become an outsider? I hope you are aware that Jesus was a Jew whose Faith was Judaism and whose gospel was the Tanach. While alive, every time Jesus referred to the Word of God he had the Tanach in mind. The NT Jesus never even dreamed would ever rise. So, what reason influenced you to leave the gospel of Jesus for the gospel of Paul? Was it something that you could share with me today?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I am very sorry Nameless, that today you have to live of blessed memories to be reminded of the Truth. What
for Heaven's sake happened that you have chosen to become an outsider? I hope you are aware that Jesus was a Jew whose Faith was Judaism and whose gospel was the Tanach. While alive, every time Jesus referred to the Word of God he had the Tanach in mind. The NT Jesus never even dreamed would ever rise. So, what reason influenced you to leave the gospel of Jesus for the gospel of Paul? Was it something that you could share with me today?

Ben,

Thank you. I failed God daily, and I hated myself for it.

I cherished my memories of family and celebrations, but before God, my heart was broken.

I read the Psalms almost daily for comfort, and quoted that I needed deliverance from myself.

One day when studying Paul and his words of I do what I do not want to do, I broke down and cried.

I was reminded of all the times Eloh-m said He alone would deliver us.

I cast myself aside and asked Jesus to fix me.

He has indeed answered that prayer, but when I am honest with myself about my many failures, I found peace in the message that God is Magnificently Mighty and yet walked amongst us as a humble King, though He was expected to be a conqueror of Kings for Israel and its people.

I was led to realize that only God is perfect, and I felt even worse for the judgment I had cast on God when I was a follower and doer of the Law.

I didn't look at people as equals, and even when I denied the existence of God I still secretly clung to the judgments of the law.

I had many bad experiences occur in my life that I apologize for not listing, but they are in the past, and I must keep them there.

I missed God and wanted to be held in His arms so badly, when I remembered that Adam was alone, and God saw that it was not good for man to be alone.

I wondered if God desired our companionship as much as we desire His. This led me to search deeper. I searched for the God that placed His glory to be amongst His children of Israel.

I had much of the Torah and writings of the prophets burned into my heart because of my childhood, and started to remember verses that pointed to a bigger plan.

Judaism seemed too small for Gods Love. I remembered that he decreed Mercy instead of sacrifice, and thirsted to find that in scripture.

When I got my first 66 book Christian bible, I searched to see if God had indeed walked amongst us, then I started to pair prophetic scripture of the Tanakh with the New Testament of the disciples / followers and of course filthy old Paul.

I found Israel constantly under attack, and even disgraced as it carried the derivative name of Philistine, as Palestine. I also noted that it had returned and that the same people and lands that had threatened it are still threatening it under a unified religion that seeks to eradicate the Jews.

This was too much to bear. But I continued all studies and many other pursuits, until I finally couldn't reject that the mercy of Jesus and the act of physically walking amongst us was indeed an act that God was capable of, and even fit His promise to lead us as God with us.

Now I have spiritual peace inside, and with all mankind. This is why I have come to be as I am.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I am very sorry Nameless, that today you have to live of blessed memories to be reminded of the Truth. What for Heaven's sake happened that you have chosen to become an outsider? I hope you are aware that Jesus was a Jew whose Faith was Judaism and whose gospel was the Tanach. While alive, every time Jesus referred to the Word of God he had the Tanach in mind. The NT Jesus never even dreamed would ever rise. So, what reason influenced you to leave the gospel of Jesus for the gospel of Paul? Was it something that you could share with me today?

On the note of what is..... The disunity of Christianity and lack of desire to extend Grace to all people and speak in love is disgusting. It is a circus of dispute that the world now tramples and laughs at.

If Jesus indeed was... Is.. Elohim, and He sacrificed Himself to show that we should Love above all.... Well He is disgraced by Christian discord.