ECT What constitutes it being the Body of Christ?

Cross Reference

Either there's faith or there isn't.
You're being extremely vague about what is the requirement for salvation. The requirement is simply to believe on Jesus for the forgiveness of sins.

Man had nothing to do with God redeeming mankind and everything to do with him benefiting from God doing so. The latter part is by faith.

. . . and then he can continue to live like the world __ Is that it?

andyc

Man had nothing to do with God redeeming mankind and everything to do with him benefiting from God doing so. The latter part is by faith.

. . . and then he can continue to live like the world __ Is that it?

If saving faith is genuine, the desire to be saved would suggest that people desire change. Otherwise there would be no desire to be saved.
What happens after that, is another issue.

Cross Reference

If saving faith is genuine, the desire to be saved would suggest that people desire change. Otherwise there would be no desire to be saved.
What happens after that, is another issue.

What constitutes it being the Body of Christ? Do you know or not?

andyc

What constitutes it being the Body of Christ? Do you know or not?

I explained already. The church is the body of Christ. This is a metaphor referring to each person having their own function within the church so as to present to the world a testimony of Jesus. The church ought to be an exact representation of Jesus on the earth, as if he were here.
This representation is likened to the church being the bride.
Those who are born again are part of the body and bride.

Cross Reference

I explained already. The church is the body of Christ. This is a metaphor referring to each person having their own function within the church so as to present to the world a testimony of Jesus. The church ought to be an exact representation of Jesus on the earth, as if he were here.
This representation is likened to the church being the bride.
Those who are born again are part of the body and bride.

You mean as this?

"That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one". . . That they might present themselves "a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that [they] should be holy and without blemish." John 17:21-22 (KJV) Ephesians 5:27 (KJV) . . . like a Bride?

[emphasis added]

andyc

You mean as this?

"That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one". . . That they might present themselves "a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that [they] should be holy and without blemish." John 17:21-22 (KJV) Ephesians 5:27 (KJV) . . . like a Bride?

[emphasis added]

Yes.

Cross Reference

Then we agree it is narrow way of life in the sense that Christian nominalism/easy believism won't make the cut; those that hold the opinion of God's grace justifying the sin of the believer without the need to anylonger, justify the believer himself __ in the afterwards of the offense, that is.