Watch out, do not be deceived.

WatchmanOnTheWall

• What you believe about satan and the Quran is irrelevant.
  • The Bible does not confirm your belief.
  • Your belief disagrees with what the Bible does say regarding the identity of the anti-Christ.

I disagree with your opinion. The Bible says the Anti-Christ will be called the Assyrian as He will come from this Muslim country, (where Damascus is). The Bible also says the Anti-Christ will worship a god unknown to his ancestors, another allusion to Islam.

Daniel 11:37
He will show no regard for the gods of his ancestors or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all.

The desire of Israelite women was to be the Mother of the Messiah, again this verse shows he will not worship the Israelite Messiah - Jesus.

You say the AC will be Israeli but in fact it is the False Prophet who will be Israeli. He will be the new High Priest the soon to be built temple. He will be falsely prophesying that the Messiah is about to come but of course he will not believe in Jesus because he will be Jewish. He will practically rule over Israel which by then will be the most powerful nation on Earth.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Understand that I am not on the side of any of Satan's myriad deceptions, false religions, or attempts to destroy the church.
But please provide me with a verse from the Bible that confirms your statement.

I suggest you encourage yourself in the fact that the destruction of the Lord's church is impossible. We have His word on it. Matt 16:18KJV

When I say church I mean the main stream churches, your run of mill lukewarm Christian not the real Church and the 144,000.

This verse states the church will apostatise before the AC appears:

2 Thessalonians 2:3
Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the apostacy occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.

The Bible says the Anti-Christ will be called the Assyrian as He will come from this Muslim country, (where Damascus is). The Bible also says the Anti-Christ will worship a god unknown to his ancestors, another allusion to Islam.

He will show no regard for the gods of his ancestors or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all.

The desire of Israelite women was to be the Mother of the Messiah, again this verse shows he will not worship the Israelite Messiah - Jesus.

Right Divider

Body part
I disagree with your opinion. The Bible says the Anti-Christ will be called the Assyrian as He will come from this Muslim country, (where Damascus is). The Bible also says the Anti-Christ will worship a god unknown to his ancestors, another allusion to Islam.
If the Bible says it, QUOTE IT.

You have a perverted "translation"

Dan 11:37 (KJV)
(11:37) Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

There is NO ONE desired by women in that verse. Also the it is the "God of his FATHERS" and NOT "ancestors".

You say the AC will be Israeli but in fact it is the False Prophet who will be Israeli. He will be the new High Priest the soon to be built temple. He will be falsely prophesying that the Messiah is about to come but of course he will not believe in Jesus because he will be Jewish. He will practically rule over Israel which by then will be the most powerful nation on Earth.
Both the AC and FP will be of Israel, otherwise there is no way that they would fool anybody.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Not all scripture is literal.

You certainly be deceived or deceive others if you interpret them literally.

WatchmanOnTheWall

If the Bible says it, QUOTE IT.

Isaiah 10:5
"Woe to the Assyrian, the rod of my anger, in whose hand is the club of my wrath!

You have a perverted "translation"

Dan 11:37 (KJV)
(11:37) Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

There is NO ONE desired by women in that verse. Also the it is the "God of his FATHERS" and NOT "ancestors".

Dan 11:37
Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Always makes me laugh when I hear people speak like that :angrymob: Fathers - ancestors - same difference.

'The desire of women' was to be the Messiah's mother. It makes grammatical sense still.

Both the AC and FP will be of Israel, otherwise there is no way that they would fool anybody.

Not what the Bible say's

Right Divider

Body part
Isaiah 10:5
"Woe to the Assyrian, the rod of my anger, in whose hand is the club of my wrath!
Isa 10:5-6 (KJV)
(10:5) O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation. (10:6) I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.

Prove that this refer to the person in question.... it does not. It refers to this:

Isa 36:1 (KJV)
(36:1) Now it came to pass in the fourteenth year of king Hezekiah, [that] Sennacherib king of Assyria came up against all the defenced cities of Judah, and took them.

Dan 11:37
Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Always makes me laugh when I hear people speak like that :angrymob: Fathers - ancestors - same difference.
You cannot take your liberties with the Word of God. The cults all do that to their shame. The RCC does that to their shame.

I'The desire of women' was to be the Messiah's mother. It makes grammatical sense still.
No, it does not.

INot what the Bible say's
Yes, it does.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Isa 10:5-6 (KJV)
(10:5) O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation. (10:6) I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.

Prove that this refer to the person in question.... it does not. It refers to this:

Isa 36:1 (KJV)
(36:1) Now it came to pass in the fourteenth year of king Hezekiah, [that] Sennacherib king of Assyria came up against all the defenced cities of Judah, and took them.

Your wrong:

2 Chronicles 32
22 So the Lord saved Hezekiah and the people of Jerusalem from the hand of Sennacherib king of Assyria and from the hand of all others. He took care of them on every side. 23 Many brought offerings to Jerusalem for the Lord and valuable gifts for Hezekiah king of Judah. From then on he was highly regarded by all the nations.

Right Divider

Body part
Your wrong:

2 Chronicles 32
22 So the Lord saved Hezekiah and the people of Jerusalem from the hand of Sennacherib king of Assyria and from the hand of all others. He took care of them on every side. 23 Many brought offerings to Jerusalem for the Lord and valuable gifts for Hezekiah king of Judah. From then on he was highly regarded by all the nations.
So... according to you Isaiah 36:1 is wrong. If you read carefully, you will see that Sennacherib took all of the cities except Jerusalem and God defended Jerusalem.

2Chr 32:20-23 (AKJV/PCE)
(32:20) And for this [cause] Hezekiah the king, and the prophet Isaiah the son of Amoz, prayed and cried to heaven. (32:21) ¶ And the LORD sent an angel, which cut off all the mighty men of valour, and the leaders and captains in the camp of the king of Assyria. So he returned with shame of face to his own land. And when he was come into the house of his god, they that came forth of his own bowels slew him there with the sword. (32:22) Thus the LORD saved Hezekiah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem from the hand of Sennacherib the king of Assyria, and from the hand of all [other], and guided them on every side. (32:23) And many brought gifts unto the LORD to Jerusalem, and presents to Hezekiah king of Judah: so that he was magnified in the sight of all nations from thenceforth.

Note that 2nd Kings confirms Isaiah.
2Kgs 18:13 (AKJV/PCE)
(18:13) ¶ Now in the fourteenth year of king Hezekiah did Sennacherib king of Assyria come up against all the fenced cities of Judah, and took them.

Isaiah 10:5 is NOT a reference to the anti-Christ but to Sennacherib king of Assyria, just like 2nd Kings also says.

WatchmanOnTheWall

So... according to you Isaiah 36:1 is wrong. If you read carefully, you will see that Sennacherib took all of the cities except Jerusalem and God defended Jerusalem.

2Chr 32:20-23 (AKJV/PCE)
(32:20) And for this [cause] Hezekiah the king, and the prophet Isaiah the son of Amoz, prayed and cried to heaven. (32:21) ¶ And the LORD sent an angel, which cut off all the mighty men of valour, and the leaders and captains in the camp of the king of Assyria. So he returned with shame of face to his own land. And when he was come into the house of his god, they that came forth of his own bowels slew him there with the sword. (32:22) Thus the LORD saved Hezekiah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem from the hand of Sennacherib the king of Assyria, and from the hand of all [other], and guided them on every side. (32:23) And many brought gifts unto the LORD to Jerusalem, and presents to Hezekiah king of Judah: so that he was magnified in the sight of all nations from thenceforth.

Note that 2nd Kings confirms Isaiah.
2Kgs 18:13 (AKJV/PCE)
(18:13) ¶ Now in the fourteenth year of king Hezekiah did Sennacherib king of Assyria come up against all the fenced cities of Judah, and took them.

Isaiah 10:5 is NOT a reference to the anti-Christ but to Sennacherib king of Assyria, just like 2nd Kings also says.

No, the truth is it's both. Sennacherib failed to destroy all of Israel and was only a type of anti-Christ, a foreshadowing. The anti-Christ will conquer all of Israel including Jerusalem. The verse points to a future event too. It is a double prophesy. There are many like this in the Bible.

Right Divider

Body part
No, the truth is it's both. Sennacherib failed to destroy all of Israel and was only a type of anti-Christ, a foreshadowing. The anti-Christ will conquer all of Israel including Jerusalem. The verse points to a future event too. It is a double prophesy. There are many like this in the Bible.
You have done nothing to support your claim that Isaiah 10:5 is referring to the anti-Christ.

Please show the scripture where "The anti-Christ will conquer all of Israel including Jerusalem".

WatchmanOnTheWall

You have done nothing to support your claim that Isaiah 10:5 is referring to the anti-Christ.

Please show the scripture where "The anti-Christ will conquer all of Israel including Jerusalem".

Daniel 9:27
He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him."

Daniel 12
11“From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

The AC will conquer Jerusalem half way through the 7 year tribulation, then after 1290 day He sets up the Mark of Beast, 45 days before Jesus returns.

Right Divider

Body part
Daniel 9:27
He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him."

Daniel 12
11“From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

The AC will conquer Jerusalem half way through the 7 year tribulation, then after 1290 day He sets up the Mark of Beast, 45 days before Jesus returns.
I guess that we have a different opinion on what conquer means here.

But you have still done nothing to support your claim that Isaiah 10:5 is referring to the anti-Christ.

Israel will NOT be inclined to follow a NON-ISRAELITE false messiah.

WatchmanOnTheWall

I guess that we have a different opinion on what conquer means here.

But you have still done nothing to support your claim that Isaiah 10:5 is referring to the anti-Christ.

Israel will NOT be inclined to follow a NON-ISRAELITE false messiah.

You're wrong, if the AC & FP were both Jewish they would not hate each other but the AC will be Muslim and will hate the Jewish FP just as it says:

Revelation 17:16
The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

Right Divider

Body part
You're wrong, if the AC & FP were both Jewish they would not hate each other but the AC will be Muslim and will hate the Jewish FP just as it says:

Revelation 17:16
The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.
So now the false prophet is a prostitute? You're all over the road and in the ditch.

WatchmanOnTheWall

So now the false prophet is a prostitute? You're all over the road and in the ditch.

'Prostitute' is Bible terminology for a false religion. John tells us who this woman is:

Revelation 17:18
The WOMAN you saw is the GREAT CITY that RULES over the kings of the earth.

Revelation 11:8
Their bodies will lie in the public square of the GREAT CITY - which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt--where also their Lord was crucified.

That's JERUSALEM!

The High Priest will rule over Jerusalem, Israel and the World, and will be falsely prophesying that Jesus is not the Messiah but someone else is.