Victims of MAD

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The "What is MAD?" Forum is the one I have been on the most. so in saying that the MADist are the only ones I noticed calling names and being hateful. Don't know who believes in the Trinity unless they say.

You are a liar and a phony. You want to pervert the gospel. You have no interest in spreading salvation. Your tactics of intimidation like calling white people racist does not work with the Body of Christ.

ARMcCarley

You are a liar and a phony. You want to pervert the gospel. You have no interest in spreading salvation. Your tactics of intimidation like calling white people racist does not work with the Body of Christ.

Racist.... What are you talking about.?

john w

Hall of Fame
Calling someone "wimpy" or "little" is not exposing false doctrine. It just makes people think you are out of fact so you start verbally attacking family members. so I am going to try your method of exposing "doctrine".

Made up, you wicked hypocrite-"quit...like men."

"little Johnny....cockroaches...stupid" is acceptable, eh punk?

Have a seat, you pining actor/actress.

Hey wimp, Billy Ray Syrus wants his hairstyle back:

Hey, sweetie. Clay Aikens wants his face back. Try this for your avatar:

Clay-Aiken-officially-launches-bid-for-Congress_0.jpg

So there.

Jealous, punk? No hair, eh punk? Put up your pic, punk. I thought so. A typical girlie "man," trying to impress others, and his would be girlfriend.

Put up your pic, sweetie.

Have a seat-just another spineless punk, on TOL, trying to gain some "fame" on the site, to prop up his sagging ego.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes his hair, That was prob to far but that is how personal he gets.. its not exposing to anything except to his lack of truthful words to say.

Should I get "impersonal?"

That "personal," mean spirited, bully Saviour/Paul/Peter................with all those "personal attacks," and "name calling."

john w

Hall of Fame
What names did he call them? Wimp?

Chapter, verse, that asserts that we must be "nice" to wolves/wolf-ette's, and that we must negotiate with them, as you assert.

Chapter, verse, that asserts that we must not make "personal attacks" on wolves/wolf-ette's, as you assert.

ARMcCarley

Chapter, verse, that asserts that name calling is not scriptural, as you assert, sweetie. That is where we begin.

Chapter, verse, that asserts that hypocrisy is, as you assert.

I can't supply a verse that calls someone a wimp or sweetie.

john w

Hall of Fame
I can't supply a verse that calls someone a wimp or sweetie.

Did our tough gal answer his/her own "argument?"

Nope.

Chapter, verse, that asserts that name calling is not scriptural, as you assert, sweetie. That is where we begin.

Chapter, verse, that asserts that hypocrisy is, as you assert.