Victims of MAD

ARMcCarley

Why do MADists hate so much? They are name callers and disrespected the one who try to refute their belief. Is that not what this site is for?

:eek:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Why do MADists hate so much? They are name callers and disrespected the one who try to refute their belief. Is that not what this site is for?

Think about what trinity believers are doing too. It is ok for them to do but not for MAD Christians?

ARMcCarley

Think about what trinity believers are doing too. It is ok for them to do but not for MAD Christians?

The "What is MAD?" Forum is the one I have been on the most. so in saying that the MADist are the only ones I noticed calling names and being hateful. Don't know who believes in the Trinity unless they say.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The "What is MAD?" Forum is the one I have been on the most. so in saying that the MADist are the only ones I noticed calling names and being hateful. Don't know who believes in the Trinity unless they say.

Meshak hates;

1) Trinatarians
2) Church goers
3) The Military
4) The Apostle Paul
5) Common sense
6) Truth
7) Intelligence
8) Posters that don't wear silly hats!

meshak

BANNED
Banned

It is very typical. They always ask you if you believe Jesus is God or believe in the trinity to differentiate people, if they don't agree with certain things.

This is why I don't join any organization; because of their elitism. Elitism is not just in trinity churches. It is in all organizational churches.

Calvinists tried to kick out all non-trins from this site which is not unusual.

Actually one of MAD suggested and Calvinists agreed to kick non-trins out. It was a few years ago.

Nang is one of those extreme hateful Calvinists. She hates MAD and they hate her too. They both hate non-trins.

Jesus is love, and look what kind of community we are in.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

MAD---Mid-Acts Dispensation! They believe/trust in "Paul's
Gospel given to him by the "Risen Christ!" If any other questions,
I'll be glad to answer!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It is very typical. They always ask you if you believe Jesus is God or believe in the trinity to differentiate people, if they don't agree with certain things.

This is why I don't join any organization; because of their elitism. Elitism is not just in trinity churches. It is in all organizational churches.

Actually one of MAD suggested and Calvinists agreed to kick non-trins out. It was a few years ago.

Nang is one of those extreme hateful Calvinists. She hates MAD and they hate her too. They both hate non-trins.

Meshak, you're NOT in "The Body of Christ." That's where
you need to be!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I really don't think your feet are glued to TOL? Nobody forces you
to stay in this community that you hate so much?

john w

Hall of Fame

Yes, I/we "call names." That is scriptural. Why don't you expose/mark/identify, via calling names, exposing false doctrine?

john w

Hall of Fame

The old "accusation of hate" technique. If you saw a wolf, attempting to devour your child, and another "attacked" the wolf, in defense of the child, would you say to this "other?:"

Why are you so hateful, and attacking this wolf? Why are you disrespecting this wolf?

ARMcCarley

Yes, I/we "call names." That is scriptural. Why don't you expose/mark/identify, via calling names, exposing false doctrine?

Calling someone "wimpy" or "little" is not exposing false doctrine. It just makes people think you are out of fact so you start verbally attacking family members. so I am going to try your method of exposing "doctrine".

Hey wimp, Billy Ray Syrus wants his hairstyle back:

Business in the front, party in the back

you wolf

please be seated, thank you.

See that is stupid right? but that is what you do.

BTW, your hair is cool bro.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Calling someone "wimpy" or "little" is not exposing false doctrine. It just makes people think you are out of fact so you start verbally attacking family members. so I am going to try your method of exposing "doctrine".

Hey wimp, Billy Ray Syrus wants his hairstyle back:

Business in the front, party in the back

you wolf

please be seated, thank you.

See that is stupid right? but that is what you do.

BTW, your hair is cool bro.

Tighten it up a bit, and take it on the road!