Ukraine Crisis

Arthur Brain

Mariupol’s Final Ukrainian Chapter

The surrender of the last of the militant Azov “soldiers” who were hiding in the bowels of the Avostal Steel plant in Mariupol is the final curtain for NATO’s fantasy that Ukraine would beat the Russians.

Almost 2,500 of the Azov battalion surrendered to the Russians and are now incarcerated in POW camps in Russia.

Zelensky and his gang of thieves pushed the meme that Russia was attacking ruthlessly the civilian population of Mariupol. But that is another big lie. The Azov thugs placed their weapons and personnel in civilian neighborhoods and refused to let the civilians flee to safety. Russia could have flattened the city, turning it into a smoldering pile of rubble. They did not do that because they wanted to minimized civilian losses.
Yes Jefferson. Putin's "special military operation" hasn't targeted any civilian areas at all and all civilian casualties in Ukraine aren't his fault whatsoever. What a hero he is.

Hoping

Banned

Mariupol’s Final Ukrainian Chapter

The surrender of the last of the militant Azov “soldiers” who were hiding in the bowels of the Avostal Steel plant in Mariupol is the final curtain for NATO’s fantasy that Ukraine would beat the Russians.
Are not all soldiers "militants"?
Almost 2,500 of the Azov battalion surrendered to the Russians and are now incarcerated in POW camps in Russia.

Zelensky and his gang of thieves pushed the meme that Russia was attacking ruthlessly the civilian population of Mariupol. But that is another big lie. The Azov thugs placed their weapons and personnel in civilian neighborhoods and refused to let the civilians flee to safety. Russia could have flattened the city, turning it into a smoldering pile of rubble. They did not do that because they wanted to minimized civilian losses.
You must be Russian, huh?
Or just paid by them?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Says a lot about you.

You Marxists/Leftists/Democrats always side with bad people.

Ukraine is just as corrupt at Russia. We have no business there.

And besides, where are all your "No war for oil" chants? Sadam invaded Kuwait, and when we went to Liberate Kuwait you people shouted No War for Oil. But Russia goes into the Ukraine, and you are ready to start WWIII, and send them billions while you starve American babies? No War for Oil man.

Ukraine is just as corrupt as Russia. We have no business there in Russia's backyard. Let your beloved Europeans kick Russia out. That is their side of the world.

Russia has no business in Canada or Mexico and we have no business in the Ukraine.

This is all fueled by 4 years of lies and propaganda about Russia Collusion, and in your twisted fevered minds you have created an enemy and now feel the need to attack them. You Democrats are a danger to civilization.

That place is a stone's throw from Moscow. Its none of our business.

You should be more worried about Democrats grooming children in schools like pedophiles, and Biden's $7 dollar a gallon gas and empty store shelves. Its always America LAST with you Leftists.

R.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Speaking of "warmongering, lies, and hatred":

FTbrl9cWIAENSqc

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Remember the good old days when the Democrats never wanted to be known as The War Party?
Crazy isn't it? What happened to all the people who were protesting against Bush's War? What happened to all the people who were protesting against Nixon's War?

They all grew up, wised up, and invested in the military industrial complex

Arthur Brain

There is nobody on planet Earth who is not being lied to by their media. That you think you have some enlightened or elevated position only shows how deluded you are.
Unlike Russia you and I have access to multiple sources so we can choose where to get our news from and corroborate it. Sure if I want to be lied to or fancy a laugh I can tune into Fox but for proper news I'm more discerning and unlike the citizens of Russia I have that option.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Unlike Russia you and I have access to multiple sources so we can choose where to get our news from and corroborate it. Sure if I want to be lied to or fancy a laugh I can tune into Fox but for proper news I'm more discerning and unlike the citizens of Russia I have that option.
Like I say. There's nobody who is not being lied to by the media.

That you think you have some elevated position by "not watching Fox" only shows how deluded you are.