Ukraine Crisis

Arthur Brain

Not at all, but it sure leads one to think so.

I don't know them as you seem to.

It is now.
The under lining cause for it isn't "treasured".
You don't know them at all but you're the one judging them for not having the "initiative" to up sticks and move before the shelling started.

Hoping

Banned
Their "lust" for what exactly? To live as you and I do, in our own homes? Quite the pompous judge of these people aren't you?
I couldn't tell you how the other side lives or thinks.
If the things of this world didn't matter more to them than their lives, don't you think they would have left?

Hoping

Banned
Of course He didn't. Yet you effectively do as per comparison with the plight of Ukrainians that you seem to glibly describe as their own fault.
Jesus wasn't teaching about personal responsibility.
He was teaching about charity, and love, and recompense.

Arthur Brain

Don't be so hard on yourself.
If there was something you really needed an answer for , please present the question...or the whole post, again.
If you were interested in honest discussion you'd have already addressed the post in question instead of feeble deflection. Not the first time and won't be the last.

Right Divider

Body part
Pffft, hardly. I'm just pointing out the obvious irrationality in reading it literally is all. Hey, maybe you would ask for a drop of water for your tongue while at a friends house when thirsty or whatever...
You've provided no argument as to why it's "irrational" to read it that way. You love to make claims without support.