Ukraine Crisis

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If the "allied forces" had been Christians, they never would have picked up arms.
Do you really think the allied forces were stronger than God?
So you see Christians as emotionless cowards who are unwilling to defend their family, country and neighbours…?…

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
If the "allied forces" had been Christians, they never would have picked up arms.
"Christian" Hitler apologist.

You can't make this stuff up.

Hoping

Banned
John 18:10 (AKJV/PCE)
(18:10) Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus.
At the time, Peter was still walking in the flesh, and without the Holy Ghost...and not a Christian.
Until the day of Pentecost and the giving of the gift of the Holy Ghost, no man could be free of sinning.
We can be now, however, thanks be to God.

Right Divider

Body part
At the time, Peter was still walking in the flesh, and without the Holy Ghost...and not a Christian.
Until the day of Pentecost and the giving of the gift of the Holy Ghost, no man could be free of sinning.
We can be now, however, thanks be to God.
Gal 2:11-14 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:11) But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. (2:12) For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision. (2:13) And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation. (2:14) But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before [them] all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?

Peter did not walk in sinless perfection and neither do you.

Hoping

Banned
Gal 2:11-14 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:11) But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. (2:12) For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision. (2:13) And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation. (2:14) But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before [them] all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?

Peter did not walk in sinless perfection and neither do you.
Ah yes...the great sin of adhering to the Law.
You'll have to do better than that.
Peter was just trying to make the visitors feel at home.
Unfortunately, at the expense of the Gentiles with whom he fellowshipped.

I can't speak for Peter, but I don't commit sin.
Thanks be to God, Jesus, the gift of repentance from sin, fellowship with the right kinds of folks, and the gift of the holy Ghost.

Right Divider

Body part
What was NOT the problem that Paul had with Peter....
No, I don't.
Peter was being dishonest and hypocritical.

You are self-deceived.
Thanks be to God, Jesus, the gift of repentance from sin, fellowship with the right kinds of folks, and the gift of the holy Ghost.
Those are good things... but being freed from sin is not identical to being sinless.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
You're directly at odds with Paul.

When you fail to protect the God given universal human rights of your siblings you sin.

Arthur Brain

Why would you consider it to be a temptation to protect your own children from harm? What kind of Christianity teaches that?
Not that I'm aware of. You wouldn't even want to be tempted to use lethal force in order to protect your children or family to start with, you'd hope no such situation would come about.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

I'm a supporter of President Trump, if he's the best chance at winning back the White House from the Dems, because I reject Democratic ideological thought, which is what distinguishes the Republican nominations to the Supreme Court from the Dem nominees.
So, you'd sooner an egotistical maniac was back in power and are deluded enough to think the guy gave/gives one whit about human rights?

Okay then.

Arthur Brain

Putin stays in power by arresting Russian journalists who don't toe the Kremlin line, silencing political opponents, and murdering dissidents. But that's all good with Trump supporters because they wish Trump had done the same.
Even though simultaneously, they'll accuse anyone who disagrees with such a precedent of avowing censorship. Ya gotta laugh. Sorta...

Arthur Brain

They were stronger than the Third Reich & the Nazi Regime overall, ya know, that insidious one that murdered millions of people based on race, creed, nationality, infirmity et al.