Ukraine Crisis

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I knew Tulsi Gabbard, with her soft eyes, was too attractive to be a true democrat politician unlike the rest of those bitter hags.

Zw

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I knew Tulsi Gabbard, with her soft eyes, was too attractive to be a true democrat politician unlike the rest of those bitter hags.

Tulsi Gabbard's political positions are broadly similar to those of other 2020 Democratic primary contenders on healthcare, climate, education, infrastructure, and criminal justice reform. She supported Bernie Sanders in 2016...

Sorry for your loss.

Gary K

Banned
The extreme left absolutely hates her. There was a Clinton-led disinformation campaign to smear her name and link her to Russian assets, which was largely responsible for tanking her in the last election.What caught my eye early on was the fact that they were rejecting her as a POC.
When the WEF claims her as a graduate of their Global Young Leaders training acadamy you can bet she is not whom she appears to be.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So Tulsi is a Russian spy?
That was the Clinton lie used to smear her back during the primaries. I was amazed by how hated she was by the left, especially the feminists. And the fact that they would not accept her as a POC blew my mind.

marke

Tulsi Gabbard's political positions are broadly similar to those of other 2020 Democratic primary contenders on healthcare, climate, education, infrastructure, and criminal justice reform. She supported Bernie Sanders in 2016...

Sorry for your loss.
Sadly, since entering the corrupt world of politics, Gabbard changed her position on abortion and now sides with God's enemies and the devil's friends in support of legalized murder by abortion.

marke

So much for the conservative claim their judgment is led by reason, not emotion... 😂
I can understand why heavy-breathing low-IQ democrat men vote for the AOC. She is stupid and pretty or, for some, they must vote for her if they expect to get their cash from the democrat precinct chairmen.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Uncovering The Truth

ASK YOURSELF: Why did Russia ban all free speech, all social media platforms, and all journalists from reporting the war — yet allow Tucker Carlson and Fox News to be broadcast on Russian State TV?

Looks like Democrats have the same attitude towards free speech as do the Russians:

Mayorkas Releases New Rules on Extremism – DHS Will Target Anyone Who Believes Election Was Stolen or Who Challenged Fauci’s Everchanging COVID Narrative