Ukraine Crisis

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
And the reason it matters what retards like The Fat Turk and the idiots running CNN do is that the United States is made up of idiots, incapable of critical thought, capable only of responding to emotion

Idiots like this:

View attachment 2857

That title SHOULD read "74% of Americans want an American-led no-fly zone over Ukraine," but we've been crippled due to our own decay away from God.

marke

That must be why Trump hired him.
Trump hired lots of people from a pool of candidates that included a few born-again Christians. That is the problem. There were, however, some very good people in the group, although in the minority. Trump appointed one woman, for example, to serve as an ambassador to the UN (who was confirmed by the US Senate in 2018) who had been a former student in our Christian school. My wife, who has taught in that school for nearly 50 years, was a graduate of Bob Jones University, as were both the ambassador's parents and as were former US Senator Hutchinson from Arkansas and his brother, Governor Hutchinson of Arkansas.

Ambassador Cherith Norman Chalet was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on September 12, 2018 as the U.S. Ambassador for UN Management and Reform and‎ Alternative Representative to the General Assembly.

Over the years, we have been blessed to have many alumni who have taken what they’ve learned from Bob Jones University and gone on to do great things. I really enjoy this podcast because it gives me an avenue to talk to some of those people and share their stories with you.

Today, I had the opportunity to talk to Asa Hutchinson — a 1972 BJU grad and the current governor of Arkansas.

Gov. Hutchinson has served as the governor of Arkansas since 2015. In 1982, at the age of 31, he was appointed by Ronald Reagan as the U.S. Attorney for the United States Western District of Arkansas. He later served in the U.S. House of Representatives, was appointed as the Administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration and led the Border and Transportation Security Division for the Department of Homeland Security.

I’m thankful for Gov. Hutchinson’s testimony, and I’m grateful that he took the time to join me for this episode. Please enjoy our conversation.

Last edited:

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
Putin is of the devil and so is NATO. The US would be wise to disassociate itself from the evil one-world body.
The US should be the one-world body. Nobody else knows how to do democracy, just us.

Idolater

Democracy sucks... that's why even the US is so screwed up right now.
‘Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.…’
Winston S Churchill, 11 November 1947

Right Divider

Body part
‘Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.…’
Winston S Churchill, 11 November 1947

I don't care what WSC says. He's not a model for good government.

The government in the US bribes the public with the public's own money. It won't last much longer.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So it's not just Putin who's the monumental idiot then. There are lots of them in Russia.

Calling him an idiot is ignoring his evil. As if being stupid was worse than being a psychopathic genocidal dictator and invader.

And it seems (and being aware how often things aren't what they seem) there's a division between those who believe the propaganda, and those who see through it. As the captured Russian said in my earlier post, they didn't know. They believed they were coming as liberators, because they believed the propaganda. Propaganda is so much more dangerous than people realize, and they are so much more susceptible to it than they know. I'm not in a position to judge how many Russians are truly aware of the situation, they're in a major news blackout now; and as the captured Russian said, some don't even have access to internet. There are no longer any independent news outlets in Russian, the act of speaking against the war is now criminalized. Calling them idiots for being a victim of their circumstances is easy to say from the safety of distance.

Last edited:

Idolater

Calling him an idiot is ignoring his evil. As if being stupid was worse than being a psychopathic genocidal dictator and invader.

And it seems (and being aware how often things aren't what they seem) there's a division between those who believe the propaganda, and those who see through it. As the captured Russian said in my earlier post, they didn't know. They believed they were coming as liberators, because they believed the propaganda. Propaganda is so much more dangerous than people realize, and they are so much more susceptible to it than they know. I'm not in a position to judge how many Russians are truly aware of the situation, they're in a major news blackout now; and as the captured Russian said, some don't even have access to internet. There are no longer any independent news outlets in Russian, the act of speaking against the war is now criminalized. Calling them idiots for being a victim of their circumstances is easy to say from the distance of safety.
I'm in complete agreement that he's wicked and evil and a mass murderer of children.

I'm saying that on top of all of that, he's also remarkably stupid and dumb.

The reason I'm saying that is because in case people might think there's any possibility that President Trump is right in calling him a genius.

It is the opposite.