Ukraine Crisis

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
When democrats gain control they start sending government money like there is no limit. When republicans take back control they have to cut wasteful democrat spending like crazy.
When Republicans take back control, they spend more.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Yes, and the RINOs overwhelmingly control the Republican Party.
The Republicans just repealed the Democrats funding for an army of 87,000 IRS agents. The RINOs can't be happy about that.
Because, unlike most Republicans who are frauds, there are so few DINOs because most Democrats are genuine people who hold to their genuine views.
Or maybe it's because the Democrat party is a cult. People aren't allowed to leave a cult.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
That is simply not true.
President Trump was handed an economy that was growing. In 2017, his first year in office the deficit grew to $666 billion, was $984 billion last year and is projected to be over $1 trillion in 2020 at $1.02 trillion. This would be a 74% increase in just four years...

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I'm aware of it. I'm watching it happen to you in real time!
It's the easiest thing in the world to stop being a conservative. You'll have the entire national zeitgeist created by the national liberal media cheering you on.

marke

President Trump was handed an economy that was growing. In 2017, his first year in office the deficit grew to $666 billion, was $984 billion last year and is projected to be over $1 trillion in 2020 at $1.02 trillion. This would be a 74% increase in just four years...

Focusing on the deficit keeps ignorant people blind to the greater threat of increasing debt. Republicans are now going to reduce spending in order to reduce the deficit.

way 2 go

Whoops, the U.S. Sent So Many Missiles to Ukraine That It Depleted Its Own Stockpiles
Some, like the Stinger missile, have been out of production for years with no easy path toward replenishment.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Whoops, the U.S. Sent So Many Missiles to Ukraine That It Depleted Its Own Stockpiles
Some, like the Stinger missile, have been out of production for years with no easy path toward replenishment.
I don't think there was any "whoops" going on at all. I think it's a part of the planned destruction of the United States.

Arthur Brain

I don't think there was any "whoops" going on at all. I think it's a part of the planned destruction of the United States.
Oh, how is that "plan" going exactly? You wanna be glad you aren't in destroyed cities the likes of which Ukraine has suffered and quit with the hyperbole.