UK University of Bristol says don't worry about gender of people in restrooms

shagster01

That's from November of last year. Bumping because of man in drag spying on women in women's bathroom.

Said it before, saying it again: a woman getting raped by a guy in drag is just a matter of time. And all of you leftists who support the idiocy will share the blame.

Did this happen in a gender neutral bathroom? Because if not it just sounds like a pervert put on a dress and walked into the ladies room, which has happened many times in history.

Let me ask you, do you think making gun free zones keeps criminals out? Do you think making woman only bathrooms keeps perverts out?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And the moral of this thread is ...

Always go before leaving home.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Did this happen in a gender neutral bathroom? Because if not it just sounds like a pervert put on a dress and walked into the ladies room, which has happened many times in history.

Which should be a good clue to the thinking population that its not a good idea to allow it, because now if you stop a perv like that, you will be stepping on their "rights"...

Tell me, why a tiny tiny minute population should not be allowed to feel uncomfortable in a rest room at the expense of the mass population being uncomfortable in one?

shagster01

Which should be a good clue to the thinking population that its not a good idea to allow it, because now if you stop a perv like that, you will be stepping on their "rights"...

Tell me, why a tiny tiny minute population should not be allowed to feel uncomfortable in a rest room at the expense of the mass population being uncomfortable in one?

...Or if there are other dudes in there, they can put this perv in his place.

I think the whole transgender us stupid too, but it won't raise crime.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
...Or if there are other dudes in there, they can put this perv in his place.

Im not thinking a prissy effeminate man who wants to be a woman would care much about putting a perv in his place since they are out of place themselves.

I think the whole transgender us stupid too, but it won't raise crime.

No, of course not, making crime easier and making it not a crime of course wont raise crime, why didnt anyone else think of that?

shagster01

No, of course not, making crime easier and making it not a crime of course wont raise crime, why didnt anyone else think of that?

What crime is becoming legal here? The perv is still a criminal in this case.

Again, so far 1 whole story has surfaced.

shagster01

Thanks for proving what i just said. :doh: If the law has made it not a crime, how would they get arrested for a crime and in effect as you said "raise crime"?

The law hasn't made it not a crime. It just isn't one all by itself.

I suppose,you could make the same argument that there is less crime because eating hamburgers is legal than there would be if it was illegal too. It's a fool's argument though.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The law hasn't made it not a crime. It just isn't one all by itself.

I suppose,you could make the same argument that there is less crime because eating hamburgers is legal than there would be if it was illegal too. It's a fool's argument though.

Wow, you were lucid yesterday, too bad you arent today. This is all apparently going over your head.

Read this carefully this time:

If its law that a man has a reason to be in a womans restroom, how will you arrest him for being there as a pevert ? Hint: you have just made it harder to protect women.

Then we have that many transgender men, are still attracted to women, hence they most certainly have no reason being there.

As a man why arent you concerned about protecting women instead of protecting perverts?

shagster01

Wow, you were lucid yesterday, too bad you arent today. This is all apparently going over your head.

Read this carefully this time:

If its law that a man has a reason to be in a womans restroom, how will you arrest him for being there as a pevert ? Hint: you have just made it harder to protect women.

If he is in there spying he can get arrested. Same if a lesbian woman is in there spying on other women.

Do you want to outlaw gays in the restroom too?

Then we have that many transgender men, are still attracted to women, hence they most certainly have no reason being there.

Needing to pee is a good reason.

As a man why arent you concerned about protecting women instead of protecting perverts?

It has not shown itself to be a problem. It's just the boogie man.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If he is in there spying he can get arrested.
Good luck proving it, he can claim the women just dont like him being there.

Do you want to outlaw gays in the restroom too?
If it were up to me? sure.

Needing to pee is a good reason.
When its just about needing to pee, why do they need use the wrong rest room for their sex?

It has not shown itself to be a problem. It's just the boogie man.
Sure it has, but you and other exremist libbies need to ignore the real issues to support one another.

shagster01

Good luck proving it, he can claim the women just dont like him being there.

If it were up to me? sure.

When its just about needing to pee, why do they need use the wrong rest room for their sex?

Sure it has, but you and other exremist libbies need to ignore the real issues to support one another.

Again I ask, do you think gun free zones keep criminals out? Do you think women only facilities keep perverts out?