UK University of Bristol says don't worry about gender of people in restrooms

musterion

Your intellect is not up to this. You're arguing from the standpoint of what you FEEL is, or should be, correct, not from what IS in the best interests of the weaker sex. You are a traitor to your own gender. You don't care if they're raped, if it furthers whatever fad-fashion cause has captured your fleeting attention.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Just a reminder for the men hyperventilating over a restroom that no one has to use if they don't want to:

From your link:

This motion concerns increasing the availability of GNTs and not the conversion of every toilet into a GNT; Gendered toilets should still exist.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Your intellect is not up to this. You're arguing from the standpoint of what you FEEL is, or should be, correct, not from what IS in the best interests of the weaker sex. You are a traitor to your own gender. You don't care if they're raped, if it furthers whatever fad-fashion cause has captured your fleeting attention.

You bypassed the simple fact that this restroom isn't being forced on anyone. Do try digesting that rational thought for a moment.

You also don't seem to have any concern for those women raped in locations other than gender-neutral bathrooms. Let's see some data comparing the two.

Your emotional reaction to my daring to refute your lies is duly noted.

musterion

They will eventually move to make all johns gender-free from a cost perspective, at least beginning with new construction, as well as the enlightenment it will purport to display. Why build and maintain two bathrooms when one will do, and when that one will be all-inclusive and nonjudgmental? will be the reasoning. Wait and see. And rapes will result. Wait and see.

GFR7

They will eventually move to make all johns gender-free from a cost perspective, at least beginning with new construction, as well as the enlightenment it will purport to display. Why build and maintain two bathrooms when one will do, and when that one will be all-inclusive and nonjudgmental? will be the reasoning. Wait and see. And rapes will result. Wait and see.
I think things will go where you indicate. They're just using the "option" as a way to ease into things....as you note, why maintain 2 rest rooms, when one is easier?

Uberpod1

BANNED
Banned
The Real Concern: Gender neutral bathrooms will be cleaner than men's rooms but dirtier the ladies' rooms.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You either get a male and female restrooms, or you get one toilet for everyone to come in and use one at a time.

We don't need more bathrooms built just to accommodate perverts.

And if you are male and are in the bathroom with me, I'm raising a hissy fit on your perverted little butt all the way out the front door.
(Probably will do some laughing at you too.)

musterion

I think things will go where you indicate. They're just using the "option" as a way to ease into things....as you note, why maintain 2 rest rooms, when one is easier?

It will be framed just that way. Along with new construction, they'll push for increasing conversions of existing facilities to Gender Neutral, or to other purposes entirely, as more GN bathrooms come online. Rec rooms, lounges, whatever. Like some places have already done for Muslim foot baths, only on a larger scale.

musterion

The Real Concern: Gender neutral bathrooms will be cleaner than men's rooms but dirtier the ladies' rooms.

Before my present career, I once worked as a janitor in a high school as well as at more than one plant/factory. I've cleaned both men's and women's. The old myth, of which you're evidently unaware, often has a large and disgusting element of truth to it.

musterion

You either get a male and female restrooms, or you get one toilet for everyone to come in and use one at a time.

We don't need more bathrooms built just to accommodate perverts.

And if you are male and are in the bathroom with me, I'm raising a hissy fit on your perverted little butt all the way out the front door.
(Probably will do some laughing at you too.)

There is one condition under which I'd agree with GN bathrooms: make them all concealed carry friendly.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is one condition under which I'd agree with GN bathrooms: make them all concealed carry friendly.
Make that a gun and bible friendly bathroom.

I'll shoot the pervert in the foot and whack him with my bible while he's down. (I got a big hardback large print bible.)

musterion

When the first gender-neutral toilet rape is reported - and it will be - we will bring it to your attention but you won't care because you're a leftist.

That's from November of last year. Bumping because of man in drag spying on women in women's bathroom.

Said it before, saying it again: a woman getting raped by a guy in drag is just a matter of time. And all of you leftists who support the idiocy will share the blame.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Musty assumes that he alone (and maybe people who completely agree with him) has the right to expound on moral issues.

More likely, he's just upset that he won't have the trans-gendered restroom to himself any more. But he's willing to compromise:

Is that a gun in your pocket, or is your surgery still pending?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Make that a gun and bible friendly bathroom.

I'll shoot the pervert in the foot and whack him with my bible while he's down. (I got a big hardback large print bible.)

If I saw a guy come into a bathroom with a gun and a massive Bible, I'd automatically assume he's up to no good or nuts.:chuckle: