Trump News

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
“Wouldn’t a clear-eyed political calculus tell you it’s going to be much tougher to win in 2024?” Stephanopoulos asked Biden referring to the abysmal polls.

Biden issued a veiled threat.

“Not when you’re running against a pathological liar. Not when he hadn’t been challenged in a way that he’s about to be challenged,” Biden said with a sinister look on his face.

One week later Joe Biden’s Secret Service failed to protect President Trump.

In an appalling breach of security, a gunman was able to climb on top of a roof next to Trump’s Butler, Pennsylvania rally and put Trump in his scope.

Trump’s detail didn’t even do the most basic work to secure the perimeter.

This is Joe Biden’s Secret Service

ok doser

Ben Shapiro
This is an hour long I'm just starting it but it was highly recommended. Usually when I'm listening to a YouTube clip like this I have it on 2X. And usually that doesn't work with Ben Shapiro because he talks so fast anyways

Lon

DC_Draino (Rogan O'Handley) - After seeing (hearing) prominent Democrat voices calling for Trump's assassination today(,) and (calling) to impeach (Justices of) the Supreme Court, I am unfortunately now confident that Trump's 2nd term (if it goes through) is going to (be) filled with historic levels of Leftist violence and disorder.

These Marxists do NOT want to relinquish control of the federal gov't (Presidency) and they will engage in terrorism to stop it.

Brace yourselves
Pelosi "I want to punch him (Trump) out!"

Biden "Trump supporters are enemies of the People" “...we’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye.”

Kathy Griffin resurrected her bloody head of Trump meme: https://www.newsweek.com/kathy-grif...-head-photo-indictment-jack-smith-doj-1817025

Rep. Dan Goldman (D-N.Y.) declared Trump “is not only unfit, he is destructive to our democracy and he has to be eliminated.”

Remember several prominent Democrats calling for his assassination his first term as well?

People never seem to understand they, in high-office are influencers, that someone will take their rhetoric and act upon it....

Remember after such rhetoric first term that a Republican baseball game had attempted assassinations directly after such incendiary rhetoric?

The march on the Capitol also came from such influence, if a bit vague, on Trump's part. We are a country divided.

Courts long ago (1963) started removing Christian influence from schools and society. It never made sense that a 'good' thing from any quarter is always a 'good' thing, and shouldn't be removed. If decency is removed, chaos and harmful rhetoric are the produce in the wake. Nobody wants to hear that. On TOL, this is where politics meet religion head-on and it needs to happen. This world needs Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and we need to tell national leaders that separation of Church and State was never meant to be polarizing or cause for a secular Government (no such thing, Government will be godly or evil respectively and no in-between (doesn't exist).

ok doser

Ben Shapiro
This is an hour long I'm just starting it but it was highly recommended. Usually when I'm listening to a YouTube clip like this I have it on 2X. And usually that doesn't work with Ben Shapiro because he talks so fast anyways

Joe the Rapist, two weeks ago: "(Trump is) a cruel, malevolent, evil man, an incipient dictator. If he wins this election there may never be another election"
"He is literally a threat to everything we stand for"

As always Shapiro is meticulous in his research. But he's calling out hypocrisy and lies from a cult that isn't ashamed by being caught in hypocrisy and lies. As long as they are being used to further the goals of the cult, hypocrisy and lies are acceptable.

ok doser

Go to 33:59 for a recent political ad put out by the Biden campaign. It's astounding.

"Of course I hate these people (negroes)"

And explains to large part why my friends and my sister believe what they believe about Trump

Last edited:

ok doser

From a Brendan Herrera YouTube video that I won't link to because he uses very crude language

IMG_20240715_164636.jpg

ok doser

Matt Carriker of Demolition Ranch on the left, Brendan Herrera on the right. They're buddies and often make videos together

IMG_20240715_164916.jpg

ok doser

One of the first things I thought yesterday was - how could he have missed? Did he just buy the rifle and the scope, screwed it on and figured he was good to go?