Trump News

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Caution language

Deranged shooter apparently interacting with Trump supporters

IMG_20240714_102823.jpg https://www.reddit.com/r/Conservative/comments/1e33eud

In September 2016, Jimmy Fallon tousled Trump's hair during an interview and was roundly castigated by the rest of the leftist cult for "humanizing" him. For me, this is the point at which they started telling unashamed lies about Trump. Thomas Matthew Crooks would have been 12 or so, and would have heard, for the following 8 years of his short life that Trump deserved to be executed, that Trump was Hitler, that Trump was evil, the Trump had to be stopped by any means necessary.

Like Greta Thunberg, this poor child was a vessel for the lies and hatred and fear that were poured into him.

Edited to add: one of the commenters makes a valid point that's worth mentioning. 4chan is a notoriously unreliable source. Take this with a grain of salt

ok doser

It’s time to put Trump in a bullseye,” Biden said

Does anybody remember how relentless the left was in attacking Sarah Palin for using a map with survey marks that they claimed were crosshairs or bullseyes?

Pepperidge farm remembers

Pepperidge farm is tired of these jerks getting away with blatant hypocrisy

ok doser

I don't wander very far out of the conservative parts of Reddit very often but I know they're out there. They are populated with foul creatures

IMG_20240714_134706.jpg