Trump Impeachment Trial Following Capitol Hill

Lon

Accountability is a good thing, but it should be done by those, who themselves are accountable. There will always be a dark cloud over politicians and judges who allowed the eradication/abuse of a race both during the Civil War and today. Today, over 80% of abortions are by 17% of the ethnic population and well over another third are done by nonwhites, nonblacks. Interestingly, we 'whites' most often see it as wrong and immoral than the rest of the races. So, 'white' judges and politicians condone the killing of 'other peoples' nonwhite babies' 9 to 1 and call it 'good' all the while purposefully ignoring what is just and good, both for mothers and babies (elephant in the room that is much more important to our history imho). I'm not trying to hijack the thread, just place it within a much greater context of historical perspective for a moment, lest any one of us feel like casting the first or 24th stone. I'm glad whenever actual justice and righteousness is the aim, and not just petty such as for political maneuvering and self-interest.

Lon

So, was Ronald Reagan gay? Bill Clinton? George Bush? Otherwise, "liberals" are accustomed to having heterosexual presidents whether Republican or Democrat, as with Obama. You really are a loon.
Well, that's one take. I'd like to know 'why' he believes it. It 'seems' to me he is equating 'feminism' here. Certainly, since plastics have entered our kitchens, we are all dealing with more estrogen than we'd like to have to (well, half of us anyway)... 🤔

Arthur Brain

Well, that's one take. I'd like to know 'why' he believes it. It 'seems' to me he is equating 'feminism' here. Certainly, since plastics have entered our kitchens, we are all dealing with more estrogen than we'd like to have to (well, half of us anyway)... 🤔
He buys into conspiracy rubbish that Michelle Obama is a man...

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
So, was Ronald Reagan gay? Bill Clinton? George Bush? Otherwise, "liberals" are accustomed to having heterosexual presidents whether Republican or Democrat, as with Obama. You really are a loon.
The point was after 8 years of Otraitor and Michael it was nice to have a heterosexual President.

Arthur Brain

What's boring is still hearing the lie that it was MAGA people who "attacked" on January 6th. That canard has been debunked.
Well, you'll have plenty more time to be bored then because the evidence available is undeniable. It was "Trumpster's" that stormed Capitol Hill and if you want to deny it and claim they were part of Antifa or whatnot then go ahead. Almost laughable if it wasn't so tragic.

Once again, kudos to officer Eugene Goodman.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Well, you'll have plenty more time to be bored then because the evidence available is undeniable. It was "Trumpster's" that stormed Capitol Hill and if you want to deny it and claim they were part of Antifa or whatnot then go ahead. Almost laughable if it wasn't so tragic.

Once again, kudos to officer Eugene Goodman.
Because you say so doesn’t mean it is so.what is laughable are the amount of lies you try to pass off as truth.