Trinity Proof Scriptures

john w

Hall of Fame
Again:

2 Peter 1 KJV
1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

And stuff any attempts to divide "God" and "Savior" into two separate people(I.e., God the Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ), as the sentence structure occurs elsewhere, in the same book. To wit:

2 Peter 1 KJV
11 for so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

=not 2 people

2 Peter 2 KJV

20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

=not 2 people

2 Peter 3 KJV
18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

=not 2 people

The grammar,sentence structure for "Lord and Savior Jesus Christ" is exactly the same as "God and Savior Jesus Christ." "Lord and Savior Jesus Christ" is clear-thus, it is insane, inconsistent, deceptive, to separate "God" and "Savior" in 2 Peter 1:1 KJV. The Lord Jesus Christ, in no uncertain terms, is directly called both God and Savior, just as He is called both Lord and Savior.

QED.

Titus 2:13 KJV looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Revelation 19:17 KJV And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

musterion

I used to wonder how they can blow off and ignore the yellow wheel chart that PROVES from the Bible that Christ is God.

But it's not hard to understand; I just had to accept it.

They don't care because they're modern day pharisees, seeking to make the word of God of no effect by their traditions, AND they're here on these threads to make their potential converts twice the sons of Hell that these liars already are.

If someone can look at the exact same title used both for Christ and for Almighty God and say "Pfft, who cares?" or "That's not what it says," you're looking at someone (they won't ever admit this) with a VERY low view of the Bible.

genuineoriginal

I think that Trinitarians need to start using this verse to prove the Trinity:

1 John 4:14
14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.​

genuineoriginal

Time to man up. What problem do you think we should have with 1 Jn 4:14?

14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.​

I suppose you might be upset when it plucks off two of the petals of the yellow wheel chart you like to use.

CetnarWheel.JPG

john w

Hall of Fame
The Lord Jesus Christ dismissed His spirit to the Father(Mark 15:37 KJV,Luke 23:46 KJV,John 19:30 KJV), His soul went to hell(His soul was circumcised from His body, as was ours when we were saved-Col. 2:11 KJV). He deposited all our sins in hell. His death by blood fulfilled the "sin offering",His soul going to hell fulfilled the requirement of a "burnt offering."

Mark KJV
37 And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.

Luke 23 KJV
46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost

John 19 KJV
30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Go ahead, you Christ rejectors, who deny that the Lord Jesus Christ is God....Tell us what person can not only arrange the circumstances of his own death(i.e., how, where, by whom......), but "give up the ghost"?

Christ rejectors: Well, it does not mean that he is God, you see, well, uh urr...He is just a servant, you see......

genuineoriginal

Dead serious.
Your yellow wheel chart uses these verses about God being the only Saviour:

Hosea 13:4 Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

Isaiah 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.

If you rely upon only those verses about God being the only Saviour, it looks like 1 John 4:14 is speaking about God alone is both the Father and the Son because the Son is the Saviour of the world.

14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

The problem is that your chart completely ignores these verses:

2 Kings 13:5 (And the Lord gave Israel a saviour, so that they went out from under the hand of the Syrians: and the children of Israel dwelt in their tents, as beforetime.

Nehemiah 9:27 Therefore thou deliveredst them into the hand of their enemies, who vexed them: and in the time of their trouble, when they cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and according to thy manifold mercies thou gavest them saviours, who saved them out of the hand of their enemies.

Isaiah 19:20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the Lord because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.​

Unless you want to argue that the saviours that God sent in 2 Kings 13:5, Nehemiah 9:27, and Isaiah 19:20 are God Himself, you open up the interpretation of 1 John 4:14 to the natural interpretation that God is the Father and that God sent another being, the Son, to be the Saviour of the world instead of the tortured Trinitarian interpretation that the Father and the Son are the same being because the Father is the only Saviour and the Son is also the Saviour.

john w

Hall of Fame
Then let's keep the discussion about how we interpret what the Bible actually says instead of resorting to slandering the other to build ourselves up in our own eyes.

Why you subtil(Genesis 3:1 KJV), snake, hypocrite....That is slick, real slick....As slick as a viper, slithering down a drain pipe. "resorting to slandering the other to build ourselves up in our own eyes," you cry, in outrage, do you, punk?

Vs.

MAD believers only believe the thirteen letters of Paul and the second half of Acts.
You in particular have shown that that is the only part of the Bible you believe.

Now, which side of your face, do you want slapped, actress/actor? Well?

Save it. And get saved.