Trinity Belief Is A Delusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is He. Are you saying the translation is incorrect?

I said
The KJV was taken from all these versions. The Word never was a "He".
Tyndale 1534:
Joh 1:1 In the beginnynge was the worde and the worde was with God: and the worde was God. 2 The same was in the beginnynge with God. 3 All thinges were made by it and with out it was made nothinge that was made. 4 In it was lyfe and the lyfe was ye lyght of men

Bishops 1568:
Joh 1:1 In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God. 2 The same was in the begynnyng with God. 3 All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made. 4 In it was lyfe, and the lyfe was the lyght of men,

Geneva 1587:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God. 2 This same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made. 4 In it was life, and that life was the light of men.

And now our modern Concordant Literal Version:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was toward God, and God was the word. " 2 This was in the beginning toward God. 3 All came into being through it, and apart from it not even one thing came into being which has come into being." 4 In it was life, and the life was the light of men."

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
The KJV was taken from all these versions. The Word never was a "He".
Tyndale 1534:
Joh 1:1 In the beginnynge was the worde and the worde was with God: and the worde was God. 2 The same was in the beginnynge with God. 3 All thinges were made by it and with out it was made nothinge that was made. 4 In it was lyfe and the lyfe was ye lyght of men

Bishops 1568:
Joh 1:1 In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God. 2 The same was in the begynnyng with God. 3 All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made. 4 In it was lyfe, and the lyfe was the lyght of men,

Geneva 1587:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God. 2 This same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made. 4 In it was life, and that life was the light of men.

And now our modern Concordant Literal Version:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was toward God, and God was the word. " 2 This was in the beginning toward God. 3 All came into being through it, and apart from it not even one thing came into being which has come into being." 4 In it was life, and the life was the light of men."

So then the translation you use is incorrect, It's wrong and does not agree with the early manuscripts.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The doctrine is there the word is not. You know that as well as anyone.

1 John 5:7-8

I said
No its not. Only those who worship in the flesh can see it. Because they haven't followed the rules of believing. Once one learns the rules about believing they can see it isn't there. Don't think beyond what is written. That is how us born again Christians get rid of the imagination.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
No its not. Only those who worship in the flesh can see it. Because they haven't followed the rules of believing. Once one learns the rules about believing they can see it isn't there. Don't think beyond what is written. That is how us born again Christians get rid of the imagination.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)
1 John 5:7 Modern English Version (MEV)

7 There are three who testify in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and the three are one.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So then the translation you use is incorrect, It's wrong and does not agree with the early manuscripts.

I said
No its your lack of discernment. He does not have to be a person. He can be a title of authority. God is neither male nor female and we call Him a He. The Holy Spirit is neither male nor female and we call Him a He. He is a spiritual title of authority. The bible or the Word can carry the same title of authority. But the weak minded wanted to turn it into a person. And it is only a spiritual title of authority.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
No its your lack of discernment. He does not have to be a person. He can be a title of authority. God is neither male nor female and we call Him a He. The Holy Spirit is neither male nor female and we call Him a He. He is a spiritual title of authority. The bible or the Word can carry the same title of authority. But the weak minded wanted to turn it into a person. And it is only a spiritual title of authority.

You would have been better of with it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
1 John 5:7 Modern English Version (MEV)

7 There are three who testify in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and the three are one.

I said
Context, context, context. Are one in agreement. Agree as one.

I Jn 5:7-8
7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
8 And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said

7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
8 And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.
(NKJ)

:thumb: Trinity!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
:thumb: Trinity!

I said
The devil is using you to mock God. Here is the only three in one trinity is the bible.

Rev 12:9
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
The devil is using you to mock God. Here is the only three in one trinity is the bible.

Rev 12:9
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
(NKJ)

The trinity you speak of is a counterfeit. Don't you know that he has a counterfeit of everything that is of God?

drbrumley

I said

(NKJ)

Talk about a bogus argument. :carryon:

Status
Not open for further replies.