Trinity Belief Is A Delusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Don't think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

Well that's what the Jews did to reject Jesus.

According to you Jesus confused everybody and then left, only the religious fanatics with special insights can see what's not there.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
errrm, no, you said "He would put strong delusions in scripture that you would fall for."

Please, step away from the Bible, religion isn't for you!

Sadly this is one point where I would have to agree with you. He needs to step away from the Bible.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well that's what the Jews did to reject Jesus.

According to you Jesus confused everybody and then left, only the religious fanatics with special insights can see what's not there.

I said
lol You cant really be that blind. Can you?

John 8:58-59
58 Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."
59 Then they took up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sadly this is one point where I would have to agree with you. He needs to step away from the Bible.

I said
lol I think it would be much better if you all would open your bibles from time to time and read it. I have always looked for someone who knows more than me so I can grow and learn from them. In here it seems you all are looking for someone who is dumber than you so you can flex your intellectual muscles and impress them.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Just telling you the truth Squeaks. You are a delusion.

I said
lol No that is the one thing you haven't done. I have proved everything I have claimed with scripture. Apparently you don't believe scripture. You traded in truth for a wild imagination.

John 17:17
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Complaining is not proving anything. You all need evidence. And context. That is what I use. And you can see how convicting it is.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There is only one three in one god in the whole bible. He is the only trinity. And satan is using Trinitarians to mock the true God.

Rev 12:9
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You all don't know how it breaks my heart to see you reject the teachings of the Holy Spirit. And rejecting all the verses He gives me to share with you.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lol No that is the one thing you haven't done. I have proved everything I have claimed with scripture. Apparently you don't believe scripture. You traded in truth for a wild imagination.

John 17:17
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
(NKJ)

You have proved nothing except that you are a non-Christian heretic. I know you feel the same about me.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You have proved nothing except that you are a non-Christian heretic. I know you feel the same about me.

I said
I've known you along time now. And I don't feel one way or the other. I weep when I see you reject even more of Gods Word. Over the years I have refuted and showed you how wrong you were with scripture and revelations. I always thought we were brothers. Me with the Holy Spirit guidance. And you walking in deception.

Last edited:

jzeidler

Jesus Christ was fully God and fully man. John 1:1-2, 14, Jn. 1:18 Phil. 2:5-8, Col. 2:9, Phil. 2:10, Is. 9:6, Mk. 1:2-3, Lk. 1:17, Ac. 2:21, Mt. 4:1-2, Mt. 8:23-24, Lk. 2:52, Lk. 24:39, Jn. 1:14, Heb. 2:17-18, Heb. 2:14.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
I've known you along time now. And I don't feel one way or the other. I weep when I see you reject even more of Gods Word. Over the years I have refuted and showed you how wrong you were with scripture and revelations. I always thought we were brothers. Me with the Holy Spirit guidance. And you walking in deception.

You weep and yet you've said several times that you were free of ALL
emotions? Even when you ran that woman over on the freeway, you
said you had no feelings about it either way?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You weep and yet you've said several times that you were free of ALL
emotions? Even when you ran that woman over on the freeway, you
said you had no feelings about it either way?

I said
lololo You never miss an opportunity to exaggerate do you. Weep is an affection not an emotion.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said

Squeaky, You have yet to refute 1 John 1:1-2. Jesus is eternal therefore God.

1 John 1:1-2Modern English Version (MEV)

The Word of Life
1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have touched, concerning the Word of life— 2 the life was revealed, and we have seen it and testify to it, and announce to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was revealed to us—

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky, You have yet to refute 1 John 1:1-2. Jesus is eternal therefore God.

1 John 1:1-2Modern English Version (MEV)

The Word of Life
1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have touched, concerning the Word of life— 2 the life was revealed, and we have seen it and testify to it, and announce to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was revealed to us—

I said
Oh come now haven't you been keeping up.

xxxIts obvious once you understand how John 1-1 was originally worded.

The KJV was taken from all these versions. The 1611 KJV was the one who added "He" in place of "IT". The He was added to give the Word authority. God is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". The Holy Spirit is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". He is a Spiritual title of authority. And the KJV wanted to give the Word(verses) the same title of authority. It was never meant to say that Jesus is the Word. The Word came through Jesus. And the Word can control flesh or become flesh.

Tyndale 1534:
Joh 1:1 In the beginnynge was the worde and the worde was with God: and the worde was God. 2 The same was in the beginnynge with God. 3 All thinges were made by it and with out it was made nothinge that was made. 4 In it was lyfe and the lyfe was ye lyght of men

Bishops 1568:
Joh 1:1 In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God. 2 The same was in the begynnyng with God. 3 All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made. 4 In it was lyfe, and the lyfe was the lyght of men,

Geneva 1587:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God. 2 This same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made. 4 In it was life, and that life was the light of men.

And now our modern Concordant Literal Version:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was toward God, and God was the word. " 2 This was in the beginning toward God. 3 All came into being through it, and apart from it not even one thing came into being which has come into being." 4 In it was life, and the life was the light of men."

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Oh come now haven't you been keeping up.

xxxIts obvious once you understand how John 1-1 was originally worded.

The KJV was taken from all these versions. The 1611 KJV was the one who added "He" in place of "IT". The He was added to give the Word authority. God is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". The Holy Spirit is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". He is a Spiritual title of authority. And the KJV wanted to give the Word(verses) the same title of authority. It was never meant to say that Jesus is the Word. The Word came through Jesus. And the Word can control flesh or become flesh.

Tyndale 1534:
Joh 1:1 In the beginnynge was the worde and the worde was with God: and the worde was God. 2 The same was in the beginnynge with God. 3 All thinges were made by it and with out it was made nothinge that was made. 4 In it was lyfe and the lyfe was ye lyght of men

Bishops 1568:
Joh 1:1 In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God. 2 The same was in the begynnyng with God. 3 All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made. 4 In it was lyfe, and the lyfe was the lyght of men,

Geneva 1587:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God. 2 This same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made. 4 In it was life, and that life was the light of men.

And now our modern Concordant Literal Version:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was toward God, and God was the word. " 2 This was in the beginning toward God. 3 All came into being through it, and apart from it not even one thing came into being which has come into being." 4 In it was life, and the life was the light of men."

Come now Squeaky. Are you trying to tell me that that the translation committee for your NKJV bible has deliberately erred and changed the meaning of the text of scripture.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Come now Squeaky. Are you trying to tell me that that the translation committee for your NKJV bible has deliberately erred and changed the meaning of the text of scripture.

I said
I'm trying to tell you that the word "He" in John 1-1 was always an "it" until the KJV came out. And tried to turn the "it" into "He".

Status
Not open for further replies.