Trick or cheat: Woman caught snatching all the Halloween candy at one home

Breathe

Nah, i put on pink mario ears (from super mario 3d that looks like cat ears) this past weekend and went to dinner with my husband like that as well as handed out candy halloween evening.

I still think its fun to do a little something. :)

I wore my tiara all day Halloween. :D

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Even now you are focused on whether she was being considerate.

The sign said """Help yourself but please be considerate."

Of course, i am focused on what the sign actually said, you clipped off the part you didnt like, just like she did and only paid attention to the "help yourself" part.
Greed is a minor side note in your arguments instead of a major issue.

No it isnt, unless you can show how greed is considerate.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
And if there were only one candy bar left, should she have left it, too?

she should have taken a bite and left the rest :banana:

Does she need a sign to clarify: "Do not gas Jews", "Do not lynch blacks" (Mk 12:31), "Do not choose to murder children" (Deut 30:19), too? :dizzy:

you musta watched a different youtube :freak:

*full disclosure: I'm obese, too.

i used to be, but this summer i passed over into "overweight" territory! :banana:

glorydaz

Look at the size of that heffer, yeesh. Awful.

What kind of a liberal are you? :think:

The refreshingly honest kind, for once (saying what he really thinks).

The funny part is that's exactly how I meant it. His comment was one most liberals would only say in their own living room, if that. I was glad to see one being so honest for a change.

Alas, he blew it when he got all offended, said I was a poor thing that couldn't help it....and called me pathetic as he hit the red button.

But, he had his moment there, so I have to give him credit for that. :)

musterion

The funny part is that's exactly how I meant it. His comment was one most liberals would only say in their own living room, if that. I was glad to see one being so honest for a change.

Alas, he blew it when he got all offended, said I was a poor thing that couldn't help it....and called me pathetic as he hit the red button.

Yup. Now he'll get mad, go home and complain about coloreds.

genuineoriginal

The sign said """Help yourself but please be considerate."

Of course, i am focused on what the sign actually said, you clipped off the part you didnt like, just like she did and only paid attention to the "help yourself" part.
You seem to have issues with the part of the sign that said "but please be considerate".

Adding that phrase to the sign seems to have made you think that anyone that helped herself to the candy was doing something wrong.

And even then you seem to be having a lot of problem identifying just why you think what she did was wrong, and wave it all under a cloud of ambiguity called being considerate.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Thats how i took what you said also, which is why i posted the popcorn thing, most liberals would claim offense at anyone calling her a heifer.