Trick or cheat: Woman caught snatching all the Halloween candy at one home

Brother Vinny

The sign said "help yourself" and she did.

Most people react by claiming she is a bad person for doing that.

Has anyone tried to state why what she did was wrong?

She didn't steal anything, she only took what was freely offered.

Both the woman taking the candy bars and the people offering the candy bars consented to her taking them.

All may be lawful, but not all is expedient.

Breathe

Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should. There's no way this woman could think it was okay to take all of the candy, leaving none for those who came after she did.

Breathe

Are you claiming that she stole the candy under the sign that said "Help yourself"?

Yes. That, and that she clearly is not in need of the extra calories. Someone that size is inclined towards blood sugar instability, so perhaps you would prefer to believe she was committing suicide instead?

genuineoriginal

All may be lawful, but not all is expedient.
Yes and we have been conditioned into making assumptions about other people based on how we perceive their actions.

In this case, liberal students set up a "social experiment" (we know they are liberals because only liberals use that term) to see whether children have been conditioned into liberal ideals of conservation and wealth redistribution, and a woman with a capitalist mindset ruined their experiment by following directions and helping herself.

The liberal media had a field day with the story.

genuineoriginal

Does she need a sign to clarify: "Do not gas Jews", "Do not lynch blacks" (Mk 12:31), "Do not choose to murder children" (Deut 30:19), too? :dizzy:

Is Mark 12:31 vague, too? :smokie:
The sign said "help yourself" and she did.
Your other examples are irrelevant in identifying why you think she was wrong in helping herself when she was clearly instructed to do so by the former owners of the candy bars.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
It's a shame she didn't steal some celery instead. Just sayin'...:think:

I have a problem with her on so many levels (Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10). :nono:

1- She's fat.
2- She's a grown woman wearing a Halloween costume
3- Stealing from the kids
4- Participating in an event for kids

I bet she wears yoga pants when she grocery shops. This is--do I need to say--unkind to a watching world.

90gjaptmdghczq_small.png

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
My guess is the opposite.
I think she is a Republican.
She watches The View. Her house smells like moth balls. She speaks too loudly when in a restaurant. When people hear her shrill voice at Outback, they regret going out to dinner and wish a gaboon viper would bite them already. :dead: