Town Quixote's

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Undoubtedly ...
Doesn't matter. I like having other voices. A few stalking trolls like sod or eeset shouldn't change anything, so I'll close it for a day or less after a Gazette, give people who show up a chance to read it without sifting through their attention grabs and then leave the floor open for people like you, IMJ, bybee, etc. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Reopening soon, as per, but in the meanwhile:

The Sunday Morning Gazette

Offered a helpful hint...
I think time brings clarity. Obama was awarded the "Nobel Peace Prize", for what?
2009, I believe. :plain: what?

Eeset continued the whole reset thing that was working so well...
Your continued animosity surprises me.
She said, only just having thrown out:

You forgot Randolph Scott. :)
Oh, sure. Eeset got a ban or two for making gay allegations centered around Cary Grant and Randolph Scott. She pretended it was all a misunderstanding. The mods didn't buy it.

Now and then she'll drop the name because she found out doing that won't actually get her in trouble, even thought her reference is understood and the insult carried with it shouldn't be missed by anyone.

That's the sort of person she is...worse, she's almost proud of it. Go figure.

:rolleyes: Yeah, it's a mystery why I hold you in contempt all right. Right up there with who made the pyramids.

And truthsetsarepublicanchickfree was wondering...
i have no idea what you are attempting to say, here and in other posts.
That there's no moral justification for an immoral act. Sacrificing your life in love is Christ like. Torturing someone isn't.

I'm not sure i should strain my brain trying
It's a quandary all right.

Then Nang complained...I know, but it's true...
TH (sorry you have never felt safe to reveal your actual name, to us mere TOL peons) . . .
Riiiight, because nothing say's haughty contempt quite like not revealing a thing virtually no one reveals on an internet forum. :plain:

And Eeset was back...
OK, OK I admit that I am amused by your hyper-sensitivity to anything that you perceive as a Gay innuendo.
No, hypersensitivity isn't being insulted by an insult, which is why a mod parked you on the ban bench for a while. Hypersensitivity is comparing a neg rep to rape, which is what you did, repeatedly.

You seem to panic and thrash about.
In that interior world of yours, where that happens, are there unicorns? And do they speak to you?

While in one of rainee's threads sod was still jumping about and waving, so...
Originally Posted by resodko
oh town, if you never posted again i don't think many here would miss you
i know i wouldn't
Yes, yes, that's obvious, over and over again. Your post in Quixote's almost screams it.

You should probably start a poll or another thread about it. :think:

While elsewhere, after loudly and longly protesting against exclusion...
Gee, rainee's other thread just excluded everybody.

Can a complaint from Stux be far behind?

:plain: Of course it can.

And...
December 17th, 2014, 05:50 PM
This message is hidden because Town Heretic is on your ignore list.
Said the girl offended by exclusion...sometimes all you have to do is show up. Well, show up and be ignored. :)

Then sod was back with one of those obsessive gems that only comes after cranking out a few hundred posts in a handful of days...
has anybody told you that you whine more than an oversensitive little girl with a skinned knee?
No one honest...so mostly it's you, last years co-winner of for the most reports made in a year. :plain:

So not as much going on, with the holidays upon us. Tomorrow? More fun with Jack, less fun around here. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Gazette Sports Section Headlines:

Chiefs Fans Find New Way to Avoid Flu, Surround KC WRs

Newton Calls Own Fans Response to Injury "Classless" Vows More Sorrowful Superman Pose in Protest

Browns Reissue Johnny Football Jersey/Now Reads Ziel

Romo Passes Aikman as All Time Cowboy Yardage Leader/Fans Pass on Comparison

Quincy

More sports news:

Number 1 in men's basketball, University of Kentucky is set to face off against number 4, University of Louisville, Kentucky.

Now some fans here in the bluegrass state are diehard fans of Kentucky's team while others are just as vehement about Kentucky's team. One thing is for sure in the mind of this fan of Kentucky basketball, Kentucky's going to win!!

bybee

More sports news:

Number 1 in men's basketball, University of Kentucky is set to face off against number 4, University of Louisville, Kentucky.

Now some fans here in the bluegrass state are diehard fans of Kentucky's team while others are just as vehement about Kentucky's team. One thing is for sure in the mind of this fan of Kentucky basketball, Kentucky's going to win!!

I always have a soft spot in my heart for Kentucky teams because my paternal ancestry helped settle the state!

Quincy

I always have a soft spot in my heart for Kentucky teams because my paternal ancestry helped settle the state!

I agree! I like both UK and Louisville. They are great institutions for the state and I can't think of two coaches who've done more for Kentucky off the court than Pitino and Calipari. My facebook newsfeed is awash in people arguing over who is better, but I think Kentucky wins regardless. It's hard to choose someone to root for on the 27th....

although logically I think Kentucky's got this one! :chuckle: