why don't you just ban yourself?

:mock: chrysostom

okay you can go back to sleep

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hello chris,

It seems that engaging in your threads are the only safest place to post for me.

But as you know, I don't know much about politics and wont get involve with it.

Can you talk about anything else beside politics?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
'Sin' is over-rated.

You are wrong, friend. Your assessment is of the world, not of God, friend. I am not surprised since you are not Jesus' follower.

OT is full of warning not to sin; OT and NT continually tells us not to sin.

It is heavy subject.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wake up

what's the problem?

meshak is back

that is not a problem for us

she doesn't want to talk about politics

does she care about abortion?

I am sure she does

well not voting republican is supporting the baby killers

how's that?

the democratic party supports abortion

everybody knows that

why don't they do something about it?

okay you can go back to sleep

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

meshak

BANNED
Banned
well not voting republican is supporting the baby killers

that is worldly assessment, friend.

I trust God that everything is under control. The world will do whatever they want until the end. If you think you can change the world, you are only fooling yourself.

The world will survive without Jesus' followers interference.

In the meantime, His followers have God's kingdom to spread to the world.

You need more faith in God.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
that is worldly assessment, friend.

I trust God that everything is under control. The world will do whatever they want until the end. If you think you can change the world, you are only fooling yourself.

The world will survive without Jesus' followers interference.

In the meantime, His followers have God's kingdom to spread to the world.

You need more faith in God.

don't hide your talent

it will be taken from you

meshak

BANNED
Banned
BTW, you guys get involved with politics even though Jesus says we are not of the world.

You don't seem to understand this simple Jesus' word.

Gay marriage is the same; You should mind your own business instead of minding the world's business.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
clearing............

clearing............

You are wrong, friend. Your assessment is of the world, not of God, friend.

Its a correct assessment from the viewpoint of noting how some make so much of their 'theology' just about 'sin'. That's what I meant, and some of the 'redemption' theology built up around it, which warrants one just believe someone paid the price for your sins, leaving you free basically to continue on sinning. Jesus died for your sins,...your debt is paid. Its a common perception among OSAS folks. We note however, that Jesus said..."go and sin no more"...if you can help it.

I am not surprised since you are not Jesus' follower.

Where do you deduce this? Where have I ever rejected Jesus words or teaching? My theology, is very pro-Jesus (Christ-affirming), on a variety of levels and from different schools of thought, wholly supportive of his positive personality, presence and principles. I find the above statement rather 'judgemental' or 'presumptuous'.

OT is full of warning not to sin; OT and NT continually tells us not to sin.

It is heavy subject.

I've never denied that 'sinning' (means transgressing any natural or spiritual law) is detrimental or something to be avoided if possible, but we learn from our 'sins' as we understand ourselves and overcome those desires and propensities towards certain sins. Some however are so 'sin-focused' that this convolutes other assumptions and adds certain features into their theology, which are probably unnecessary. In any case, I do no promote 'sin', never have....never will. You've apparently mis-interpreted my post.

Namaste,

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I guess you are right, I apologize.

No worries :)

Its easy to do sometimes. Especially those of us with a more prolific vocabulary lol,......gotta read between the lines and greater context ;)

TOL is for dialogue,....my 'aim' and 'forte' has always been for 'creative dialogue'. - this brings in many different ways of interpretation or translation, but keeps the discussion riding on the crest so to speak :surf:

pj