TOL Cruise: More than a 3 hour tour...

Shalom

cattyfan said:
O.K. Day one went pretty well...although we seem to be down a few passengers (quit throwin' 'em overboard.)

by they way, I'm concerned about beanieboy. He was tossed over just as we were passing through some suspicious looking fins... Hopefully he made it to that island I saw nearby.

:)

No worries I found him...............

C

cattyfan

The company lawyer says monkey fights of any kind are not sanctioned by the ship's operating company...and no monkeys were or will be harmed in the planning for and/or execution of this cruise/trip.

If there ARE any "fights" of these kind aboard this vessel, be assured they are strictly choreographed and controlled and are solely for entertainment purposes.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
GuySmiley said:
Look! Off the port bow! Its beanieboy and wickwoman . . .

:rotfl:

Ok, that was fun... now let's throw them both overboard...but let's keep it from Catty!

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
cattyfan said:
The company lawyer says monkey fights of any kind are not sanctioned by the ship's operating company...and no monkeys were or will be harmed in the planning for and/or execution of this cruise/trip.

If there ARE any "fights" of these kind aboard this vessel, be assured they are strictly choreographed and controlled and are solely for entertainment purposes.

Even in international waters? I thought you could do ANYTHING in international waters...

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lucky said:
It was only a matter of time. :doh:

:rotfl:

This is so fun!!!

Let's hear it for our awesome cruise director..... Cattyfan!!!!

:BRAVO:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Yeah.. she is good...... but no monkey fights. :(

Hey, just a suggestion...

If you feel the need to go over your one and a half bottle of beer limit, maybe you could hang out outside of Turbo and the Sibbie's room tonight. :D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Poly said:
Hey, just a suggestion...

If you feel the need to go over your one and a half bottle of beer limit, maybe you could hang out outside of Turbo and the Sibbie's room tonight. :D
What? You didn't enjoy me breaking all that stuff in your room and vomiting on your carpet????

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
What? You didn't enjoy me breaking all that stuff in your room and vomiting on your carpet????

The idea is for us to get away from the things we usually have to experience at home. :D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Poly said:
The idea is for us to get away from the things we usually have to experience at home. :D
:doh:

And to top it off last night Gopher won $300 from me at Texas Hold'em. :madmad:

I think that stinkin' bartender has it out for me.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
I think that stinkin' bartender has it out for me.

I don't doubt it.

That cheesy smile of his just rubs me the wrong way.

I simply don't trust him.

Catty, what do you know about this bartender? What experience has he had? :think:

JoyfulRook

Knight said:
And to top it off last night Gopher won $300 from me at Texas Hold'em. :madmad:
You were the one who went "All In" on 10 high! I brought some DVDs along though that might help you out though: