TOL Cruise: More than a 3 hour tour...

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
I tossed beanieboy overboard just a minute ago.

I banned him for 10 days so we could have some fun without his stupid distracting posts. :banned:

It may be more than 10 days, Beanie can't swim! :darwinsm:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
Actually it was Poly's room.

She and Narroway were nice enough to feed me a pot of coffee and nurse me back to health.

Ah, you must be feeling pretty good by now, I'll be in the bar if you wanna go another 'round'! :cheers:

We should get a poker game going! :idea:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Any other hot gossip on this boat?
I saw who I think were Ninja and Zimfan throwing cans of spam at the ship in some kind of protest of "TOL cliques" or whatever. :kookoo:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Lucky said:
I saw who I think were Ninja and Zimfan throwing cans of spam at the ship in some kind of protest of "TOL cliques" or whatever. :kookoo:

That was just the obligatory 'christening'. Spam seemed more appropriate than champagne....

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
lovemeorhateme said:
:singer:
Mi-a-hii
Mi-a-huu
Mi-a-haa
Mi-a-ha ha

1) Allo, salut, sint yel, un hydook,
she teraw, youbeera mah, primesh der, vericheera,
2) Allo, Allo, sint yel, Picasso,
Tiam dat beep, she sen voynic, un dar sege ti notes cher nimeek

It's Karaoke Night! :banana:

Jujubee

I think I will skip out on this one... I am going to Spammers Paradise... It is a little less wavy in there...

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Actually it was Poly's room.

She and Narroway were nice enough to feed me a pot of coffee and nurse me back to health.

I was trying to save you the embarrassment but since you brought it up.....

Well, what the heck were we supposed to do? There we were, enjoying a nice quiet evening when outside our door we hear what sounds like a cat screetching... We open the door, and there you were, lying on the floor singing...

"NoBoDy KnOwS, tHe TrOuBle I sEeN... :::hiccup:::: NoBoDy KnOwS, mY ::::hiccup:::: SoRrow...."

It was embarrassing, really. We had to yank you in asap and the more we told you to shut up, the louder you got. :doh:

Last edited:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Poly said:
I was trying to save you the embarrassment but since you brought it up.....

Well, what the heck were we supposed to do? There we were, enjoying a nice quiet evening when outside our door we hear what sounds like a cat screetching... We open the door, and there you were, lying on the floor singing...

"NoBoDy KnOwS, tHe TrOuBle I sEeN... :::hiccup:::: NoBoDy KnOwS, mY ::::hiccup:::: SoRrow...."

It was embarrassing, really. We had to yank you in asap and the more we told you to shut up, the louder you got. :doh:
You got my back don't ya? :up:

C

cattyfan

O.K. Day one went pretty well...although we seem to be down a few passengers (quit throwin' 'em overboard.)

by they way, I'm concerned about beanieboy. He was tossed over just as we were passing through some suspicious looking fins... Hopefully he made it to that island I saw nearby.

How were the shore excursions? (and yes, Dread, during the day staff gets around five hours off, so go ahead and join one of the 1/2 day excursions. We don't have to pay the activity fee...it's included as part of our pay.)

Tuesday morning at 8:00 a.m., we'll dock at the island of Dominica. this island is working hard to maintain it's natural beauty and become a world hot-spot for eco-tourism. So in addition to the historical tour (on which you can learn about the island's struggle to boost its economyu after a devastating hurricane a decade or so back,) you can also go on a guided rainforest tour. I'll sit that one out, as the size of the bugs is bigger than anything you'll ever see on Fear Factor or Survivor.

There is also a hike to a great waterfall & natural pool (gorgeous and refreshing,) a paddle trip down one of the island rivers, a bike tour on the far-side of the island, and the ever-present shopping.

(Check the papers left in your rooms. Everyone should have a coupon good for your choice of either a souvenir beer glass from a local Dominica pub or a pendant with a tiny replica of the country's flag...these are available at the information booth as you leave the ship tomorrow.)

On board tomorrow, aside from the usual offerings, we'll have an art auction...you don't have to be a buyer to enjoy the paintings and the fun...or the free champagne (for all who attend.)

Hope you enjoyed the music of the remaining two BeeGees Monday night. Tuesday night in the Has-Been Cafe: Donovan will delight us with his reworked versions of Mellow Yellow and Sunshine Superman.

Be back on the ship no later than 8:00 p.m. Tuesday night.

:)

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
cattyfan said:
O.K. Day one went pretty well...although we seem to be down a few passengers (quit throwin' 'em overboard.)

by they way, I'm concerned about beanieboy. He was tossed over just as we were passing through some suspicious looking fins... Hopefully he made it to that island I saw nearby.

How were the shore excursions? (and yes, Dread, during the day staff gets around five hours off, so go ahead and join one of the 1/2 day excursions. We don't have to pay the activity fee...it's included as part of our pay.)

Tuesday morning at 8:00 a.m., we'll dock at the island of Dominica. this island is working hard to maintain it's natural beauty and become a world hot-spot for eco-tourism. So in addition to the historical tour (on which you can learn about the island's struggle to boost its economyu after a devastating hurricane a decade or so back,) you can also go on a guided rainforest tour. I'll sit that one out, as the size of the bugs is bigger than anything you'll ever see on Fear Factor or Survivor.

There is also a hike to a great waterfall & natural pool (gorgeous and refreshing,) a paddle trip down one of the island rivers, a bike tour on the far-side of the island, and the ever-present shopping.

(Check the papers left in your rooms. Everyone should have a coupon good for your choice of either a souvenir beer glass from a local Dominica pub or a pendant with a tiny replica of the country's flag...these are available at the information booth as you leave the ship tomorrow.)

On board tomorrow, aside from the usual offerings, we'll have an art auction...you don't have to be a buyer to enjoy the paintings and the fun...or the free champagne (for all who attend.)

Hope you enjoyed the music of the remaining two BeeGees Monday night. Tuesday night in the Has-Been Cafe: Donovan will delight us with his reworked versions of Mellow Yellow and Sunshine Superman.

Be back on the ship no later than 8:00 p.m. Tuesday night.

:)
Thats all great, but let's get to the important stuff.

Any results from the monkey knife fights yet?