Tobacco Use

WizardofOz

You are incorrect. My understanding is that you are not a Jew and you therefore do not know what it means to be a Jew.

What you are demanding of me is unclear and unreasonable.

Your standard is not mine.

Do you know what it means to be a Christian? :think:

Danoh

Yes. I used to be a Christian.

Obviously, you did not understand what it is to be a Christian.

For had you properly understood it, you would not have converted to Judaism.

Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

And now as "a Jew" you are just as clueless about what it means to be "a Jew."

For the following clearly states that "a Jew" is supposed to be basing his assertions on Scripture.

Romans 2:17 Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God, 2:18 And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law; 2:19 And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness, 2:20 An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.

Isaiah 8:20.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Obviously, you did not understand what it is to be a Christian.

For had you properly understood it, you would not have converted to Judaism.

Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

And now as "a Jew" you are just as clueless about what it means to be "a Jew."

For the following clearly states that "a Jew" is supposed to be basing his assertions on Scripture.

Romans 2:17 Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God, 2:18 And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law; 2:19 And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness, 2:20 An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.

Isaiah 8:20.

Incorrect.

I became a Jew when I obeyed Jesus. I am an Israelite. I have chosen the tribe of Levi. A Levite. A Cohen. A Levitical Priest. I am a Citizen of The United States of America. I read study observe keep and teach the Torah. I believe in the New Covenant for the House of Israel and the House of Judah.

This week we have Parashas Bamidbar from the Book of the same name, it's first Torah Portion, the Fourth of the Torah and The Five Books of Moses, the Law or The Law of Moses.

Judaism may be spoken of as a faith, a religion, or something else. There is the Jewish Faith or Religion. There is the Religion of Judaism. I am of Israel. We believe in the coming of the Messiah, Moshiach, Mashiach, Yeshua the Son of God, that He will return.

Chistianity is about belief in Christ and obedience to or of God's Commandments, His Commands. This is why I have no problem with Christians or being a Christian. I am not a Trinitarian. People were called Christians. I do not know if it is proper to call oneself a Christian. That remains unsettled. I am a part of The Body of Messiah, The Body of Christ, The Church.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
But you told Danoh that he is "not a Jew and you therefore do not know what it means to be a Jew".

If therefore follows that unless you are a Christian you do not know what it means to be a Christian.

Do you follow the logic?

No. That was the logic of and for the Christian in some cases. It is not the logic of the Jew. I can see how you are all twisted up. Find a way to release yourself.

WizardofOz

No. That was the logic of and for the Christian in some cases. It is not the logic of the Jew. I can see how you are all twisted up. Find a way to release yourself.

So a Jew can 'know what it means' to be a Christian but a Christian cannot 'know what it means' to be a Jew? That is your claim here?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So a Jew can 'know what it means' to be a Christian but a Christian cannot 'know what it means' to be a Jew? That is your claim here?
I am an Ex-Christian and I had to know what it meant, means, to be a Christian as a Christian even when it was not required.

popsthebuilder

Do you really need me to produce the verses for you?

I gladly will; I just didn't think it was a contended issue.

Just let me know though.

peace

No excuse.
Something to think on, pops...

Yeah, as to your above, but where is your Scriptural basis - not only against such (a) as vices, but against such (b) as an addiction.

Obviously, a Roman Catholic would just make up whatever justifies their error, as their pagan traditions are based on their having made things up as they went along; but what's your excuse for not being able to back your assertion up with Scripture?

Isaiah 8:20

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

john w

Hall of Fame
I do not drink wine and did not even at Passover.

Smoking is sin. Drinking alcohol is sin. Having a fine cigar is sin.

Touching your skin, destroys cells. That is a sin.

Having a bad thought, is a sin...

May we examine, your resume, Mr. Farah Ci?

Fun!

john w

Hall of Fame
Rebekah smoked Camel non-filters....

Genesis 24:64 KJV

And Rebekah lifted up her eyes, and when she saw Isaac, she lighted off the camel.

Drink up, shriner...

Luke 7:14 KJV

And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Touching your skin, destroys cells. That is a sin.

Having a bad thought, is a sin...

May we examine, your resume, Mr. Farah Ci?

Fun!
I am not sure what you are saying or talking about, but I do have a resume. How do I get it to you?

A person does not need a resume to become the President of The United States of America.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

And Rebekah lifted up her eyes, and when she saw Isaac, she lighted off the camel.

Drink up, shriner...

And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise.

john w

What are you saying?

Crazy.

popsthebuilder

Not cool man

Drink up, shriner...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk