Third Temple Is Being Built

glorydaz

Good point.

So you think Jesus fulfilled all prophecy, like for example: "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away."

When did heaven and earth pass away?

I would have liked to have seen that. I'm sorry I missed it.

What planet are we on now?

Silly me, I thought Jesus said "It is finished". :think:

Isaiah 46:10
Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:​

glorydaz

Matthew 17:20 KJV -

Meaning, you won't see men moving mountains.

This is like Jesus telling the rich man he could inherit eternal life by keeping all the commandments. IF man had enough faith.....But, man doesn't. Whatever is accomplished by man must be accomplished by the FAITH OF JESUS CHRIST.

Galatians 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.​

Matt. 17:19 Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?

20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.​

Epoisses

How many mountains have you seen moved by any man....even those of great faith?

It will happen in the end-time when the Holy Spirit is poured out on the faithful. They will call for the mountains to be moved and flown over the grave of John Darby and drop it like it's hot! All the Dispies will be bowing to the beast because they never got raptured out.

glorydaz

glorydaz,
re: "Jesus was not ordered to suffer and die. He laid down His life willingly."

Maybe not exactly. Luke 22:42 has the Messiah saying that it wasn't His will to go through the upcoming events and asked the Father to do something about it. However, it appers that it was the Father's will that the Messiah go through them.

Yes, the Father's will is always the same as the Son's will.

And true, but man is more than flesh....the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. That was Jesus, in His humanity, voicing His fear of what He knew was about to take place.

But, He came out from God and down from heaven to die. He was born to die. He also said He could call twelve legions of angels...so He had to have gone willingly. Also remember that everything that Jesus said to His disciples was for a purpose....his voicing "not my will but thine" was meant for them to hear.

Matt. 26:53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels? 54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?​

glorydaz

Yes, the Pharisees had greatly perverted the Sabbath as if they were lord of the Sabbath.

Instead of a day of rest Sabbath observance had become a heavy load.

Jesus explained he was Lord of the Sabbath and knew how to observe it.

Jesus fulfilled the Sabbath. We rest from our work because of what He accomplished.

That's the meaning of the Sabbath. Those IN CHRIST have entered the Sabbath Rest.

We see it pictured here in Hebrews.

Heb. 4:9-10 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.​

This includes the Sabbath Law.

Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.​

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Meaning, you won't see men moving mountains.

This is like Jesus telling the rich man he could inherit eternal life by keeping all the commandments. IF man had enough faith.....But, man doesn't. Whatever is accomplished by man must be accomplished by the FAITH OF JESUS CHRIST.

Galatians 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.​

Matt. 17:19 Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?

20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.​

Jesus words are true as spoken.

If one has now faith as a grain of mustard seed then it shall be at some time in the future that you will say to this mountain of religious idolatry, (Mat.ch 23)REMOVE to this yonder place and it shall be removed as per---

Rev 8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It will happen in the end-time when the Holy Spirit is poured out on the faithful. They will call for the mountains to be moved and flown over the grave of John Darby and drop it like it's hot! All the Dispies will be bowing to the beast because they never got raptured out.

Yes watch all their excuses as things get worse and they are still here.

Mat 25:8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
Mat 25:9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
Mat 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
Mat 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
Mat 25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Rev 6:7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.​

Good point. The end of the law and the end of the Lord.

"Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord" (James 5:11)

It's the same word in each case.

As one ended so ended the other.

Telos

Epoisses

Jesus fulfilled the Sabbath. We rest from our work because of what He accomplished.

That's the meaning of the Sabbath. Those IN CHRIST have entered the Sabbath Rest.

We see it pictured here in Hebrews.

Heb. 4:9-10 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.​

This includes the Sabbath Law.

Amen. Jamie read this post ASAP!

glorydaz

Good point. The end of the law and the end of the Lord.

"Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord" (James 5:11)

It's the same word in each case.

As one ended so ended the other.

Telos

End of the Lord? :dead:

Did you think to look at the meaning of the word?

A telos (from the Greek τέλος for "end", "purpose", or "goal") is an end or purpose, in a fairly constrained sense used by philosophers such as Aristotle. It is the root of the term "teleology", roughly the study of purposiveness, or the study of objects with a view to their aims, purposes, or intentions.

NO, the end of the law for righteousness.

Christ is the end of the law for righteousness, because righteousness comes by faith, not through the law.

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:​

The PURPOSE of the Law was to BRING US UNTO CHRIST.

Galatians 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Galatians 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.​

glorydaz

Jesus words are true as spoken.

If one has now faith as a grain of mustard seed then it shall be at some time in the future that you will say to this mountain of religious idolatry, (Mat.ch 23)REMOVE to this yonder place and it shall be removed as per---

Rev 8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

LA

Oh, you think some man's faith made that happen?

Do you ever stop to consider what you're claiming when you post? :think:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Actually, all the necessary preparations have already been made to build the Temple. All the gold, brass and silver implements have been replicated (except the Ark) and the priests have been trained and provided with garments.
The only thing lacking is the actual site of the previous Temples.

And that is no small point, but there is much more missing; for example, red heifers: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_heifer#Jewish_tradition

This is another load of nonsense which various nut-cases have falsely and repeatedly claimed has been fulfilled over the decades.

beameup

And that is no small point, but there is much more missing; for example, red heifers: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_heifer#Jewish_tradition

This is another load of nonsense which various nut-cases have falsely and repeatedly claimed has been fulfilled over the decades.
The pure red heifer has already been relocated from the U.S. to Israel.
You really have no clue to what is happening, do you?
*see a youtube video on the subject

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, you think some man's faith made that happen?

Do you ever stop to consider what you're claiming when you post? :think:

Jesus could do no miracle until after His baptism and His Father came to Him--

Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

The Bible says clearly--

Rom 5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

1Co 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

You do not believe God made a man in His own image, who could die to annul the sin of Adam.

Basicly, like GT you are an unbeliever like most.

LA