Third Temple Is Being Built

beameup

Do we know why?
Yes, in fulfillment of prophecy. There has to be a "minimal" temple for the Antichrist to enter and declare that HE is God incarnate.

Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the Temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there but leave out the court which is outside the Temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months. - Rev 11:1-2 PS: The Temple = the Holy Place & the Most Holy Place

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, in fulfillment of prophecy. There has to be a "minimal" temple for the Antichrist to enter and declare that HE is God incarnate.

The pope already does that.

"Little children, it is the last hour and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not of us" (1 John 2:18-19)

Jesus said, "For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many." (Matthew 24:5)

rstrats

Epoisses,
"Faith is the greatest of all weapons and could remove mountains if properly wielded."

Any thoughts on how that particular faith might be wielded in order to remove a mountain?

Last edited:

Interplanner

Epoisses,
"Faith is the greatest of all weapons and could remove mountains if properly wielded."

Any thoughts on how that particular faith might be wielded?

By the proclamation that God was in Christ to pay off our debt of sin. The Gospel is the power of God for salvation and it is up to God how people respond. We want all, from the highest to the lowest, to hear this, and want those in existing governments to do righteousness. But the NT has no battle plans helping Israel; the apostles were quite distant from Judea's zealots.

Last edited:

SaulToPaul 2

By the proclamation that God was in Christ to pay off our debt of sin. The Gospel is the power of God for salvation and it is up to God how people respond. We want all, from the highest to the lowest, to hear this, and want those in existing governments to do righteousness. But the NT has no battle plans with Israel; the apostles were quite distant from Judea's zealots.

huh

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
The godless Jews don't realize God would never place his temple in a city that is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt.

The pope already does that.

Wait, let me get this straight.

You're saying that GOD would never let a temple be built in Jerusalem, that the antichrist would enter, but.....GOD would allow a temple in Rome in which the antichrist would sit?

I mean... is that logical?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
You're saying that GOD would never let a temple be built in Jerusalem, that the antichrist would enter, but.....GOD would allow a temple in Rome in which the antichrist would sit?

God never authorized a temple be built in Rome for him.

If you go to Jerusalem you won't find a temple for him there either.

No, that building with the golden dome is not for him.

God's temple was never in a Roman fortress named after Mark Antony.

Jesus said, "Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another that shall not be thrown down." (Matthew 24:2)

And sure 'nuff...

See if you can get someone to show you where Araunah's threshing floor was located.

That's where Solomon built the temple for God.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
God never authorized a temple be built in Rome for him.

That's correct and besides that, the Vatican is not called God's temple.

So what was your point in referring to the Pope?

If you go to Jerusalem you won't find a temple for him there either.

Correct again.

No, that building with the golden dome is not for him.

Correct again.

God's temple was never in a Roman fortress named after Mark Antony.

Certainly not!

Jesus said, "Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another that shall not be thrown down." (Matthew 24:2)

And sure 'nuff...

Yep, sure enough.

See if you can get someone to show you where Araunah's threshing floor was located.

That's where Solomon built the temple for God.

Yep, that's correct.

So... what's your point here?
Are you just trying to display your vast competitive knowledge over mine and others by all this or just basically skirting the question of 'the son of perdition sitting in the temple of God showing himself to be god' and what temple that pertains to?
Because... that was the original subject. All this other which you've posted is just a distraction.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
That's correct and besides that, the Vatican is not called God's temple.

So what was your point in referring to the Pope?

Since 70 CE has God had a temple on earth?

In Jesus' day as a human there was a physical temple for basically physical people. But that changed when Israel was converted to a spiritual temple.

There is now, and for some time, a spiritual temple, a kingdom of God.

"He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins." (Colossians 1:13-14)

"And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works." (2 Corinthians 11:14-15)

The freedictionary.com defines the term "holy father":
n.
1. Roman Catholic Church Used as a title and form of address for the pope.
2. Christianity Used as a form of address for God.

Do you see the difference?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
"He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins." (Colossians 1:13-14)

And physical sacrifices have been replaced with a spiritual sacrifice, once for everyone for all time.

We live in a different world.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Here is the scripture authorizing the abrogation of God's day of rest ______________ .

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
We are not justified by a day but by a man who conquered sin.

The man who conquered sin did as he was told.

The man who conquered sin said this, "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets."

The man who conquered sin specifies the law he was referring to a few verses later.

It was the law placed in the ark of the covenant.

Why don't you provide the NT scripture that abrogates sin?

Epoisses

The man who conquered sin did as he was told.

The man who conquered sin said this, "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets."

The man who conquered sin specifies the law he was referring to a few verses later.

It was the law placed in the ark of the covenant.

Why don't you provide the NT scripture that abrogates sin?

Christians are not under the law, Jamie! We are not beholden to it, or required to keep it in any shape or form. Our job is to trust that Christ is in control of our lives - that's it. That's all we do is live by faith in Christ. So simple even a child can understand. What day we go to church on is irrelevant.