ECT Things that are different are not the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Great stuff, brother john!

Thanks, most underrated TOL member, your heir-ness!

"Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne..." Acts 2:30 KJV

vs.

"Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification." Romans 4:25 KJV

john w

Hall of Fame
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you." John 15:13-14 KJV

vs.

"For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly........For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life." Romans 5:6-10 KJV

john w

Hall of Fame
"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams..." Acts 2:17 KJV

vs.

"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away." 2 Tim. 3:1-5

john w

Hall of Fame
Israel receives the entire kingdom program through the disposition of angels: Deut. 33:2 KJV; Psalms 68:17 KJV; Acts 7:53 KJV; Gal. 3:19 KJV; Luke 1:19-20 KJV; Acts 1:10-11 KJV; Hebrews 2:2 KJV/John receives the Apocalypse through the administration of an angel: Rev. 1:1 KJV

vs.

The body of Christ judges( in the sense of administration) the angelic realm: 1 Cor. 6:3 KJV/The body of Christ is seated equally with the Lord Jesus Christ=has authority over the angelic realm: Eph. 1:20 KJV Eph. 1:23 KJV, Eph. 2:6 KJV; Philippians 3:20 KJV/The body of Christ has a teaching ministry to the angels: Eph. 3:10 KJV.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You can go hell by yourself John W.

None loves you there.

Why throw away your opportunity to find life?

LA
Brother john w couldn't go to hell if he wanted to. Unlike you, members of the Body of Christ are those who have trusted the Lord believing Paul's my gospel (not the gospel Peter preached in Acts 2) are saved and sealed unto the day of redemption (Ephesians 1:13-14, Ephesians 4:30 KJV).

john w

Hall of Fame
Brother john w couldn't go to hell if he wanted to. Unlike you, members of the Body of Christ are those who have trusted the Lord believing Paul's my gospel (not the gospel Peter preached in Acts 2) are saved and sealed unto the day of redemption (Ephesians 1:13-14, Ephesians 4:30 KJV).

Correctamundo, heir-ness, anymore than I can become undead/uncircumcized/unadopted/unsealed/uncrucified/unseated/unraised.....................and be put on trial again.

The trial is over...justice served....forever justified..

Good news!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Correctamundo, heir-ness, anymore than I can become undead/uncircumcized/unadopted/unsealed/uncrucified/unseated/unraised.....................and be put on trial again.

The trial is over...justice served....forever justified..

Good news!
Praise the Lord!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You are pretenders who have not the faith and love of the disciples of Christ.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
Jud 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Unlike you, I am a saved and sealed member of the Body of Christ.

Things that differ!

Yet you say you are not in the Kingdom of God.

You say it is only for the Jews.

You say Jesus sent His disciples into all of the world to preach the gospel to every creature, but that only Paul began the Body of Christ.

You differ between the grace of God and the Kingdom of God.

Yet they are the same.

You teach that Peter did not preach the grace of God.

LA.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You profess that you know God; but in works you deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

You have no way of knowing what my works are.

Thus you speak falsely, and prove yourself a liar.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yet you say you are not in the Kingdom of God.
nonsense Colossians 1:12-13 KJV I am not in the kingdom of heaven.

You say it is only for the Jews.
Again, nonsense. The kingdom of heaven is for both Jews and Gentiles. The Jews will teach the Gentiles! Matthew 28:19-20 KJV

You say Jesus sent His disciples into all of the world to preach the gospel to every creature, but that only Paul began the Body of Christ.
The Lord Jesus Christ chose twelve men in M, M, L, and John and the "the gospel" they preached in M, M, L and John is not the gospel of Christ. You'd have it straight if you were saved and studied. The Body began with Paul (1 Timothy 1:16 KJV).

You differ between the grace of God and the Kingdom of God.
The gospel of the grace of God differs from the gospel of the kingdom.

Yet they are the same.
nonsense.

You teach that Peter did not preach the grace of God.
Where did Peter preach that Christ died for our sins as the "good news" in Acts 2?

lost

Status
Not open for further replies.