The Word Made Flesh

meshak

BANNED
Banned
[

By that you are stating that you are a teacher???

Nope, I am only a messenger. I point people to Jesus' word to read the Gospel to know perfect love of God.

You don't seem to know the difference.

I cannot teach perfect love of God and Jesus.

God is love. He is teaching us how to love God and one another through His Son, Jesus.

Christianity is all about God's perfect love and peace.''

Jesus teaches us all about love in books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

Cross Reference

Nope, I am only a messenger. I point people to Jesus' word to read the Gospel to know perfect love of God.

You don't seem to know the difference.

I cannot teach perfect love of God and Jesus.

God is love. He is teaching us how to love God and one another through His Son, Jesus.

Christianity is all about God's perfect love and peace.''

Jesus teaches us all about love in books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

Christianity is more about opinions about Jesus than anything else.

NOW: Since you see fit to bring correction to me because you believe I don't understand, I must assume you are going to teach me because if you weren't, you would stop trying.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Christianity is more about opinions about Jesus than anything else.

That's right, that's why I point people to read Jesus' word.

Jesus says to "go therefore, make disciple's of all nations... teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you".

He gave us command to tell the world about His commands which is written in the books of gospels.

The Christianity is chaotic because we are neglecting to inform people to read Jesus' Gospel.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You seem to be avoiding the point I am making.

Your kind of faith contribute to chaotic Christianity greatly.

Cross Reference

That's right, that's why I point people to read Jesus' word.

Jesus says to "go therefore, make disciple's of all nations... teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you".

Ah, so we are to be teachers. I understand. I guess that is what Paul was referring to here:

"Therefore let us leave the elementary doctrine of Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, and of instruction about washings/baptisms, the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment. And this we will do if God permits."
Hebrews 6:1-3 (ESV)

Do you think so?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
CR,

You are playing word game as usual like most of your thread you are participated in.

It is meaningless because it is all about your own ego how smart your are and how knowledgeable you are.

It is all about your own ego, nothing else.

so I will not continue with you on this meaningless talk.

good day, you are on ignore.

Cross Reference

Can a saint slander God?

"For all the promises of God in Him are yea, and in Him Amen"
. 2 Cor. 1:20 KJV.

"Jesus told the parable of the talents recorded in Matthew 25 as a warning that it is possible for us to misjudge our capacity. This parable has not to do with natural gifts, but with the Pentecostal gift of the Holy Ghost. We must not measure our spiritual capacity by education or by intellect; our capacity in spiritual things is measured by the promises of God. If we get less than God wants us to have, before long we will slander Him as the servant slandered his master: ‘You expect more than You give me power to do; You demand too much of me, I cannot stand true to You where I am placed.’ When it is a question of God’s Almighty Spirit, never say ‘I can’t.’ Never let the limitation of natural ability come in. If we have received the Holy Spirit, God expects the work of the Holy Spirit to be manifested in us.

The servant justified himself in everything he did and condemned his lord on every point—‘Your demand is out of all proportion to what you give.’ Have we been slandering God by daring to worry when He has said: “Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you”? Worrying means exactly what this servant implied—‘I know You mean to leave me in the lurch.’ The person who is lazy naturally is always captious—‘I haven’t had a decent chance,’ and the one who is lazy spiritually is captious with God. Lazy people always strike out on an independent line.

Never forget that our capacity in spiritual matters is measured by the promises of God. Is God able to fulfil His promises? Our answer depends on whether we have received the Holy Spirit". . . . . Oswald Chambers

Cross Reference

There can be no question the Author of creation was God-*Word of Himself (John 1:1,14 KJV). However, according to Paul in speaking of the man Jesus, the Author of our salvation, he wrote: ". . it pleased the Father that in him [Jesus of Nazereth] should all fulness dwell; And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him [again, Jesus of Nazareth], I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven." Colossians 1:19-20 (KJV)

*"Word" of Himself who became flesh, that seperate unity emptied of Divinity that He be made vulnerable to failure as Adam..

Question: Who is God referring to if not a seperate entity who protected/preserved the union with Himself while in mortal flesh, preeminence over all things being His reward? Jesus, the man now Glorified in Whom the complete Godhead is now worshipped.

Last edited:

Word

BANNED
Banned
More English translations say spirit not a spirit friend. Do not put all your trust in the KJV.
I don't and don't you put your trust in any English translations.
And I would even advise you to not put your trust
in anything but the
Spirit of God.

Word

BANNED
Banned
As I have already stated I happen to know
there are seven Spirits of God because
they revealed themselves to me.

Not because I read it from any book.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I learn from his words friend, but the translation I like best is not from the Greek.

The translation you like best is also flawed. For example John 17 in your version says: "17 Because, The Namusa {The Law} was given through Mushe {Moses}, but, The Shrara {The Truth} and The Taybutha {The Grace} came to be through Eshu Mshikha {Yeshua The Anointed One}.

In the KJV and the NKJV the "but" is italicized, meaning it was added to the text.

The NASB translates the verse correctly: "For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth were realized through Jesus Christ. No But.

The YLT translates: "for the law through Moses was given, the grace and the truth through Jesus Christ did come. No but.

The "but" in your version is misleading in that it presents the Law of Moses in opposition to grace and truth. There is actually no opposition.

There has always only been one way of salvation, not two.

keypurr

The translation you like best is also flawed. For example John 17 in your version says: "17 Because, The Namusa {The Law} was given through Mushe {Moses}, but, The Shrara {The Truth} and The Taybutha {The Grace} came to be through Eshu Mshikha {Yeshua The Anointed One}.

In the KJV and the NKJV the "but" is italicized, meaning it was added to the text.

The NASB translates the verse correctly: "For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth were realized through Jesus Christ. No But.

The YLT translates: "for the law through Moses was given, the grace and the truth through Jesus Christ did come. No but.

The "but" in your version is misleading in that it presents the Law of Moses in opposition to grace and truth. There is actually no opposition.

There has always only been one way of salvation, not two.

I have no idea what translation your quoting but it is not the AENT.

keypurr

Yochanan 1:17 AENT

Because Torah was given through Moshe, but truth and grace through Y'shus who is the Mashiyach.

I suggest you buy the AENT at
www.AENT.org

It is well worth the forty bucks. The notes alone are worth more.

keypurr

I do not have to learn anything.
The Knowledge of God is in me.
The Spirit of God is in me.

I have all the Wisdom and Knowledge of God within me.

His Spirit is in me.

His spirit as been within me for many years and I think you have a lot to learn.

If you have all the wisdom of God give us a cure for Cancer.

Ben Masada

When was He conceived?

Okay Word, when the time was due for Joseph to sleep with Mary. That's when. They were too anxious. They could wait no longer to fulfill the first commandment. (Gen. 2:24) Didn't Jesus come to fulfill the whole Law down to the letter? There!

Ben Masada

Yochanan 1:17 AENT

Because Torah was given through Moshe, but truth and grace through Y'shus who is the Mashiyach.

Thank you Keypurr! I thought you were my friend. So, there is no truth in our Torah! Just kidding! I know this one is from John, not you. Anyway, we must not remind ourselves of what divides but unites in Interfaith dealogues. Besides, Jesus was not the Messiah. The Messiah cannot be an individual. The individual is born, lives his span of life and dies. Are we supposed to wait for a Messiah in every generation? Obviously not! The Messiah is not supposed to die but to remain as a People before the Lord forever. (Jeremiah 31:35-37) BTW, just to add the word of a Prophet, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One." That's what the Messiah is, the Anointed One of the Lord. (Habakkuk 3:13)

It is well worth the forty bucks. The notes alone are worth more.

Last edited: