The WatchTower (Jehovah's Witnesses), Adoptionists, And Islam... Same Daddy

daqq

Daqq... I actually believe that that Mighty HAND of God can save you! I just hope you quit swatting Him away!

The Mighty Right Hand of the Father is His Holy Word, the Meshiah of YHWH, and neither you nor anything else nor anyone else can take me from His Mighty Right Hand. To whom has the Arm of YHWH been revealed? Certainly not to one such as yourself who rejects that very Right Arm which is the Word of the Father. You cannot just bow down and worship Nehushtan thinking yourself to be doing the will of the Father; you must actually BELIEVE and DO His Word, and apply it all to yourself and your doctrine in your daily walk, which most importantly includes the holy Testimony of the Anointed One found in the Gospel accounts; which holy Testimony you already reject to your own destruction. And herein is just some of the The Logos-Word of the Anointed One which and whom you have already openly rejected; and when you did your own comrades proceeded to murder the thread so as to silence the voice of truth which was being posted because you and yours clearly hate the truth whenever it disagrees with your idols.

daqq

As you reject the necessity of the shed blood of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of mans sin, then all your big words of condemnation of your opponents will not help you in the last Judgment.

LA

Judge not, lest you be judged; but here you are judging again, and every time you do I will go out of my way to prove that you are a heretic-divider and false accuser. And since your judgement of me is meaningless why therefore should you continue in what you do? Moreover your carnal thinking in terms of the blood of Elohim also reveals that you walk according to the flesh and carnal mindset of the natural man in opposition to the Testimony of Messiah and even Paul. Moreover you assume that you apparently know enough about the final judgment to tell me how it will be; but how do you know whether or not I have already been judged? You speak of things you know nothing about because they have not happened to you in your own walk. You have no way of knowing anything about me except by what I tell you and the things I say and post. And when have you ever proven anything I have said to have been in error? All you ever do is talk about and post about things which you think might be true according to your own carnal minded understanding of holy and spiritual writings. Moreover you will never prove the doctrine of Adoption to be in error because that is exactly what the Anointed One himself teaches, and his Apostles, and the Apostle Paul.

The words of the Anointed One are SPIRIT and they are Life.
If indeed his words are Spirit then exactly WHO is that SPIRIT?

John 6:62-63
62 What then if you should behold the Son of Man ascending up to where he was before?
63 It is the Spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you,
they are Spirit, and they are Life.

The Father judges no one but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

John 5:22
22. For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

The Anointed One does not testify of himself and therefore does not claim to be Elohim:

John 5:31
31 If I testify of myself, my testimony is not true.

The Anointed One emphatically states that he himself judges no one:

John 8:15
15. You judge after the flesh: I judge no one.

There is only one who judges and he is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 8:50
50. And I seek not mine own glory: one there is, the Seeker and Judge. [Rev 2:23]

The Logos-Word is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 12:47-48
47. And if anyone hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world might be delivered.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the LOGOS-WORD that I have spoken, THAT ONE shall judge him in the last day [Rev 19:11-16].

The Logos-Word which the Anointed One speaks is not his own:

John 14:24
24. He that loves me not, keeps not my sayings: and the Logos-Word which you hear is not of me, but of the Father who sent me.

NONE of the above emphatic statements are ever going to pass away:

Matthew 24:35 (Mark 13:31, Luke 21:33)
35 The heavens and the earth shall pass away; but my words shall not pass away.

The Father judges no one, (John 5:22).
The Anointed One judges no one, (John 8:15, John 12:47-48).
The Father has committed all judgment unto the Son, (John 5:22).
The Anointed One does not testify concerning himself, (John 5:31).
The Anointed One testifies concerning the Father and the Son.
The Son is therefore the only Judge.

The Father is not the Judge.
The Anointed One is not the Judge.
The Logos-Word the Anointed One spoke is the Judge.
The Anointed One therefore cannot be the Logos-Word.
The Logos-Word is the only begotten Elohim-Son of Elohim, (John 1:18).
The Testimony of the Anointed One shall never pass away, (Mt 24:35, Mk 13:31, Lk 21:33).

The Anointed One was Anointed with the Son of Elohim who descended from the heavens.
The Son of Elohim is the Logos-Memra-Word of the Almighty Father YHWH Elohim.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Judge not, lest you be judged; but here you are judging again, and every time you do I will go out of my way to prove that you are a heretic-divider and false accuser. And since your judgement of me is meaningless why therefore should you continue in what you do? Moreover your carnal thinking in terms of the blood of Elohim also reveals that you walk according to the flesh and carnal mindset of the natural man in opposition to the Testimony of Messiah and even Paul. Moreover you assume that you apparently know enough about the final judgment to tell me how it will be; but how do you know whether or not I have already been judged? You speak of things you know nothing about because they have not happened to you in your own walk. You have no way of knowing anything about me except by what I tell you and the things I say and post. And when have you ever proven anything I have said to have been in error?

You lie about me, that is all I need to know about you.

LA

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Please prove your accusation.

Be right back...

You deny the blood and call atonment a "theory". You also lie about what I am actually saying.

You are the swine that tramples the pearls Daqq. We have all been so at one time or another... I don't give up hope for you in Jesus.

Link to you calling Atonement a theory... and if you lie about this... I can link another thread too...

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ement-Theory&p=4928682&viewfull=1#post4928682

daqq

Be right back...

You deny the blood and call atonment a "theory". You also lie about what I am actually saying.

You are the swine that tramples the pearls Daqq. We have all been so at one time or another... I don't give up hope for you in Jesus.

Link to you calling Atonement a theory... and if you lie about this... I can link another thread too...

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ement-Theory&p=4928682&viewfull=1#post4928682

A bunch of more nonsense. You did not even say anything about the accusation LA made against me. I asked LA to prove the accusation which LA made, saying that I lied about LA, and you come back and simply make more accusations. Please prove your accusations also. I really do not care if you can prove the accusation of LA or not because LA apparently has no proof, just as I knew would be true, and I did not ask you to prove LA's accusation to begin with. What a waste of space your threads are: every one of them.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

LA

Judge not, lest you be judged; but here you are judging again, and every time you do I will go out of my way to prove that you are a heretic-divider and false accuser. And since your judgement of me is meaningless why therefore should you continue in what you do? Moreover your carnal thinking in terms of the blood of Elohim also reveals that you walk according to the flesh and carnal mindset of the natural man in opposition to the Testimony of Messiah and even Paul. Moreover you assume that you apparently know enough about the final judgment to tell me how it will be; but how do you know whether or not I have already been judged? You speak of things you know nothing about because they have not happened to you in your own walk. You have no way of knowing anything about me except by what I tell you and the things I say and post.

Liar.

LA

Epoisses

Nowhere, in this present age of grace, is the body called "Spiritual Israel", and nowhere does God say that He replaced the "Jews". We are the Body of Christ and they are the Bride of Christ / Body of Moses. (Jude 9)

You are not any of the three cults addressed here. Why have you chosen to lift your voice here?

You're in the cult of Darby a 19th century false prophet and deceiver along with White, Russell and Smith.

Lutherans and Reformed that you despise were never infected by your abomination.

daqq

LA

Please prove your accusation.

Just as I thought: no evidence but more of the same accusation. Repeating the same accusation over and over again, without any evidence to support what you say, does not prove anything except that you are an avid accuser launching verbal assaults out of the wealth and overabundance of evil in your heart.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just as I thought: no evidence but more of the same accusation. Repeating the same accusation over and over again, without any evidence to support what you say, does not prove anything except that you are an avid accuser launching verbal assaults out of the wealth and overabundance of evil in your heart.

More lies from the liar.

LA

daqq

More lies from the liar.

LA

How was any of that a lie? I asked you to prove your false accusation to begin with and all you did was repeat the accusation of liar. You have proven nothing but rather simply cast out an accusation multiple times now, which you obviously have no evidence for, otherwise you would have provided the evidence by now. Therefore what I said was obviously true. Moreover the only other thing I said to you, in my final sentence, I said to you according to the scripture. Are the words of the Master also a lie according to you?

Matthew 12:33-37 ASV
33 Either make the tree good, and its fruit good; or make the tree corrupt, and its fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by its fruit.
34 Ye offspring of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
35 The good man out of his good treasure bringeth forth good things: and the evil man out of his evil treasure
[G2344 thesauros] bringeth forth evil things.
36 And I say unto you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

G2344 θησαυρός thesauros (thee-sav-ros') n.
a deposit, i.e. wealth.
{literally or figuratively}
[from G5087]
KJV: treasure

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by daqq

You are accusing people of lying about you without being able to show any evidence for your accusation. Therefore you are just spewing out false accusations and bearing false witness so as to justify yourself before men; the same thing Evil.Eye is always doing when he also makes his false accusations. And the false witness that you bear proves by your own words that you are only spewing out false and evil accusations from the abundance and wealth of evil that is stored up in your own heart. Moreover Matthew 15:18-20 plainly states that those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart, and they defile the person: for out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies; and those are the things that defile a person. You paid no attention whatsoever to what was just posted to you from the Testimony of the Master in Reply#62 above: the Logos-Word is the Judge and that Word is Judging you as we speak, (not me). Therefore your argument is against the Word, (not me). If you do not like being judged by the Word then stop making false accusations and slandering people.

Daqq,

You continue to lie about me in your every post, and then claim you do not.

That is lying.

LA

You continue to fail to provide any evidence for your accusation that I am lying about you in every post. Your accusation that I am lying about you is therefore a lie. :duh: :chuckle:

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever
[MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] ... Welcome Back