The WatchTower (Jehovah's Witnesses), Adoptionists, And Islam... Same Daddy

daqq

The entire Torah revolved around the temple and it hasn't existed for 2000 years. The glaring and oh so obvious defect in their theology.

The Torah is the Word and is Spirit, spiritual, and supernal; always was and always will be. The entire Torah was fully enacted at Golgotha and with the resurrection of Messiah. It was not "abolished" or done away with because it was not even fully understood before Messiah came to expound it all. All the Prophets and the Torah prophesied until Yohanan the Immerser, (Matthew 11:13), and in that same passage, (Matthew 11:9-10), the Master quotes from Exodus 23:20a, (LXX), and states that Yohanan is the Malak-Angel of that passage. That means that Yohanan is Eliyahu, (Elijah, if anyone will receive it), and he it is who leads us into Messiah and into the Land: you therefore have not even taken the first step if you do not know what the water immersion of Yohanan concerns, (the washing of water into the Word). If you say that "the entire Torah revolved around the temple" then how is it you do not understand that YOU are now the temple according to the Testimony of Messiah and even Paul? Offer up the bullocks of your lips because it was clearly never about literal physical animal sacrifices to begin with: if you believe such nonsense, in opposition to multiple statements from multiple Prophets and Psalmists, then you are no better off than the first century Pharisees, Sadducees, and Scribes which were rebuked by the Master for the same carnal misunderstanding of the spiritual and supernal Torah.

Epoisses

The Torah is the Word and is Spirit, spiritual, and supernal; always was and always will be. The entire Torah was fully enacted at Golgotha and with the resurrection of Messiah. It was not "abolished" or done away with because it was not even fully understood before Messiah came to expound it all. All the Prophets and the Torah prophesied until Yohanan the Immerser, (Matthew 11:13), and in that same passage, (Matthew 11:9-10), the Master quotes from Exodus 23:20a, (LXX), and states that Yohanan is the Malak-Angel of that passage. That means that Yohanan is Eliyahu, (Elijah, if anyone will receive it), and he it is who leads us into Messiah and into the Land: you therefore have not even taken the first step if you do not know what the water immersion of Yohanan concerns, (the washing of water into the Word). If you say that "the entire Torah revolved around the temple" then how is it you do not understand that YOU are now the temple according to the Testimony of Messiah and even Paul? Offer up the bullocks of your lips because it was clearly never about literal physical animal sacrifices to begin with: if you believe such nonsense, in opposition to multiple statements from multiple Prophets and Psalmists, then you are no better off than the first century Pharisees, Sadducees, and Scribes which were rebuked by the Master for the same carnal misunderstanding of the spiritual and supernal Torah.

The Torah was abolished at the cross when Jesus fulfilled it. The spiritual aspect of the law is love which you don't have.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Torah was abolished at the cross when Jesus fulfilled it. The spiritual aspect of the law is love which you don't have.
The aspect of the law was condemnation.
Is love condemnation?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are no Jews anymore according to the old covenant stipulations. There is no temple anymore according to the old covenant stipulations. There is no Israel of the flesh anymore because they are a mixed people. If you want to follow the rules then follow them. So blind and arrogant and unwilling to admit that God does not deal in worthless genealogies anymore. Those who have faith are accepted and those who do not are rejected.

Israel

Romans 11:28-29 KJV
(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
(29) For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

daqq

If I did not have love I would not be sharing the truth from the scripture here. But you telling me I have no love, for sharing the truth from the Testimony of Messiah, only shows you care nothing about his words, commandments, teachings, and doctrines. When you judge the way you have done right here; you prove that everything you say about yourself and what you believe is a lie, for when you judge, you place yourself under the Law and liable to the very judgment you claim to be free from. Judge not lest you be judged: and now, because you have judged, you are judged. And no doubt the wrath of Elohim abides upon you because you have rejected the Testimony of the Son by way of your deeds and lack of love in your judging others who are only trying to tell you the truth from the Word. :chuckle:

Zeke

Galgotha happens in the skull of man, more symbology made into secular history by both sides fighting over a pattern.

Epoisses

Israel

(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

Yea, elect Jews like Peter, Paul, John and James who accept Christ and preach grace will be saved at the end of time. Dispy's are dumber than a rock! Peter, Paul, John and James all preached grace, Paul was not the only one.

Epoisses

If I did not have love I would not be sharing the truth from the scripture here. But you telling me I have no love, for sharing the truth from the Testimony of Messiah, only shows you care nothing about his words, commandments, teachings, and doctrines. When you judge the way you have done right here; you prove that everything you say about yourself and what you believe is a lie, for when you judge, you place yourself under the Law and liable to the very judgment you claim to be free from. Judge not lest you be judged: and now, because you have judged, you are judged. And no doubt the wrath of Elohim abides upon you because you have rejected the Testimony of the Son by way of your deeds and lack of love in your judging others who are only trying to tell you the truth from the Word. :chuckle:

You're dumber than a rock too!

Epoisses

could you show us the example?

thank you.

Peter - Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied. 1Pet. 1:2

Paul - But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is† by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. Rom 5:15

John - And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. John 1:16,17

James - But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. James 4:6

daqq

You're dumber than a rock too!

Luke 7:27-32 KJV
27 This is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
[Exodus 23:20a LXX]
28 For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist: but he that is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.
29 And all the people that heard him, and the publicans, justified God, being baptized with the baptism of John.
30 But the Pharisees and lawyers rejected the counsel of God against themselves, being not baptized of him.
31 And the Lord said, Whereunto then shall I liken the men of this generation? and to what are they like?
32 They are like unto children sitting in the marketplace, and calling one to another, and saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned to you, and ye have not wept.

This Testimony is never going to pass away, dear Pharisee and rejecter of the counsel of Elohim: you must be born of the water immersion into the Word, (which is also an immersion of repentance), and if not then you can neither see nor enter the kingdom of Elohim, (John 3:3-6). Not only do you reject the Testimony of Messiah; but you judge his disciples and place yourself squarely under the Law, and at the same time you reject the counsel of Elohim according to the very Testimony of Messiah whom you claim to know and follow. And since you are placing yourself under the Law there is no doubt it is not abolished as you claim, (for the heavens and the earth have clearly not passed away or you would not be doing what you do, Matthew 5:17,18,19,20). We have piped unto you, and you have not danced; we have mourned to you, and you have not wept. :chuckle:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Peter - Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied. 1Pet. 1:2

Paul - But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is† by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. Rom 5:15

John - And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. John 1:16,17

James - But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. James 4:6

thank you.

But they are not saying grace alone saves.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Israel

The first they, refers to the unbelievers of Israel, and the second they refers to believing elect of Israel.

This is proven by Pauls words--

Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Luke 7:27-32 KJV
27 This is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
[Exodus 23:20a LXX]
28 For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist: but he that is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.
29 And all the people that heard him, and the publicans, justified God, being baptized with the baptism of John.
30 But the Pharisees and lawyers rejected the counsel of God against themselves, being not baptized of him.
31 And the Lord said, Whereunto then shall I liken the men of this generation? and to what are they like?
32 They are like unto children sitting in the marketplace, and calling one to another, and saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned to you, and ye have not wept.

This Testimony is never going to pass away, dear Pharisee and rejecter of the counsel of Elohim: you must be born of the water immersion into the Word, (which is also an immersion of repentance), and if not then you can neither see nor enter the kingdom of Elohim, (John 3:3-6). Not only do you reject the Testimony of Messiah; but you judge his disciples and place yourself squarely under the Law, and at the same time you reject the counsel of Elohim according to the very Testimony of Messiah whom you claim to know and follow. And since you are placing yourself under the Law there is no doubt it is not abolished as you claim, (for the heavens and the earth have clearly not passed away or you would not be doing what you do, Matthew 5:17,18,19,20). We have piped unto you, and you have not danced; we have mourned to you, and you have not wept. :chuckle:

As you reject the necessity of the shed blood of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of mans sin, then all your big words of condemnation of your opponents will not help you in the last Judgment.

LA

daqq

As you reject the necessity of the shed blood of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of mans sin, then all your big words of condemnation of your opponents will not help you in the last Judgment.

LA

Knowing the terror of the Master, we persuade men; for we have been made manifest before Elohim, (and are not twice-dead reprobate-castaways, (for the kingdom of the heavens is like unto a net)). Your judgment of me is likewise therefore meaningless.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Knowing the terror of the Master, we persuade men; for we have been made manifest before Elohim, (and are not twice-dead reprobate-castaways, (for the kingdom of the heavens is like unto a net)). Your judgment of me is likewise therefore meaningless.

Daqq... I actually believe that that Mighty HAND of God can save you! I just hope you quit swatting Him away!