BANNED
Banned
The WatchTower (Jehovah's Witnesses), Adoptionists, And Islam... Same Daddy

What do these 3 have in common?

They deny absolute Atonement.

They deny that Jesus is God

They deny that the Son of God is the Flesh of humanity bound to the Body of God

They deny that faith saves and offer no salvational assurance

They hate national Israel and claim to usurp her promises.

They claim to bring peace, but sew discord.

They deny that God would walk among us in our human flesh

They twist all 66 book scripture

They are an elitist club that encourage self righteousness.

They are all based on lies.

They all came from the mind of Satan and match his biblical theology perfectly. As in... Satan's theology is reveled in the bible very clearly and these 3 Satanic instruments assist in the squelching of the Gospel.

Islam uses physical force... The WatchTower uses Fear and Disfellowshipping... and Adoptionists are left to rely on the works of their flesh for their salvation.

Epoisses

Dispensationalists deny spiritual Israel and are left with the most absurd understanding of scripture where they worship Israel of the flesh. Let's stand for Israel really means atheism and homosexuality are ok.

daqq

The WatchTower (Jehovah's Witnesses), Adoptionists, And Islam... Same Daddy

What do these 3 have in common?

They deny absolute Atonement.

They deny that Jesus is God

They deny that the Son of God is the Flesh of humanity bound to the Body of God

They deny that faith saves and offer no salvational assurance

They hate national Israel and claim to usurp her promises.

They claim to bring peace, but sew discord.

They deny that God would walk among us in our human flesh

They twist all 66 book scripture

They are an elitist club that encourage self righteousness.

They are all based on lies.

They all came from the mind of Satan and match his biblical theology perfectly. As in... Satan's theology is reveled in the bible very clearly and these 3 Satanic instruments assist in the squelching of the Gospel.

Islam uses physical force... The WatchTower uses Fear and Disfellowshipping... and Adoptionists are left to rely on the works of their flesh for their salvation.

Everything you have said about my understanding of the Adoptionist view is a lie. You have no clue what you are speaking about; so why would you come here and spread lies and false reports about something you know nothing about? You only reveal your own hate for those who love the Father and His Word who is His Son.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
EE speaks evil of other Christians who are much more true Christian than him.

You are Christ denier with your doctrine of Zionism.

daqq

Psalm 2:6-7
6 Yet have I set Melki, (My King), upon My holy mountain of Zion.
7 I will declare the decree: YHWH has said unto me, You are My Son, This day I have begotten you.

The Psalm 2:7 decree still appears in Codex Bezae:

luke3-22-23-beza.JPG

http://cudl.lib.cam.ac.uk/view/MS-NN-00002-00041/371

LUKE 3:22-23 BEZAE (D)
—————— ΚΑΙ ΚΑΤΑΒΗΝΑΙ ΤΟ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ
ΤΟ ΑΓΙΟΝ Ϲ
ΩΜΑΤΙΚΩ ΕΙΔΕΙ ΩϹ ΠΕΡΙϹΤΕΡΑΝ
ΕΙϹ ΑΥΤΟΝ ΚΑΙ ΦΩΝΗΝ ΕΚ ΤΟΥ ΟΥΡΑΝΟΥ
ΓΕΝΕϹΘΑΙ ΥΙΟϹ ΜΟΥ ΕΙ ϹΥ ΕΓΩ ϹΗΜΕΡΟΝ
ΓΕΓΕΝΝΗΚΑ ϹΕ:ΗΝ ΔΕ Ι̅Η ΩϹ ΕΤΩΝ ·Λ·
ΑΡΧΟΜΕΝΟϹ ΩϹ ΕΝΟΜΕΙΖΕ ΤΟ ΕΙΝΑΙ
ΥΙΟϹ —————— ΙΩϹΗΦ

Except for the full decree, from Psalm 2:7, pretty much the same form which is found Codex Bezae still exists in the Greek texts which are used for modern English translations:

Luke 3:21-22 Textus Receptus
21 εγενετο δε εν τω βαπτισθηναι απαντα τον λαον και ιησου βαπτισθεντος και προσευχομενου ανεωχθηναι τον ουρανον
22 και καταβηναι το πνευμα το αγιον σωματικω ειδει ωσει περιστεραν επ αυτον και φωνην εξ ουρανου γενεσθαι λεγουσαν συ ει ο υιος μου ο αγαπητος εν σοι ηυδοκησα

Luke 3:21-22 Westcott-Hort
21 εγενετο δε εν τω βαπτισθηναι απαντα τον λαον και ιησου βαπτισθεντος και προσευχομενου ανεωχθηναι τον ουρανον
22 και καταβηναι το πνευμα το αγιον σωματικω ειδει ως περιστεραν επ αυτον και φωνην εξ ουρανου γενεσθαι συ ει ο υιος μου ο αγαπητος εν σοι ευδοκησα

Luke 3:21-22 Bezae (D)
[21] εγενετο δε εν τω βαπτισθηναι απαντα τον λαον και Ι̅Η βαπτισθεντος και και προσευχομενου ανοιχθηναι τον ουρανον [22] και καταβηναι το πνευμα το αγιον σωματικω ειδει ως περιστεραν εις αυτον και φωνην εκ του ουρανου γενεσθαι ϋιος μου ει συ εγω σημερον γεγεννηκα σε

[21] Moreover it was that with everyone of the people to be immersed; even Ι̅Η was-is also immersing, and praying for the heavens to be opened, [22] and (praying for) the Spirit to descend to him, the Holy One in bodily shape as a dove, and (praying for) a voice to come from the heavens, (saying), "You are My son, This day I have begotten you."

Example: καταβηναι - "to descend" - "to come down"

Luke 9:54 Textus Receptus
54 ιδοντες δε οι μαθηται αυτου ιακωβος και ιωαννης ειπον κυριε θελεις ειπωμεν πυρ καταβηναι απο του ουρανου και αναλωσαι αυτους ως και ηλιας εποιησε;

Luke 9:54 KJV (
Textus Receptus)
54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?

Codex Bezae is one of the four great uncial codices, (the four most important codices to all of Christianity), and because of what it says in the above passage, and how that passage can be read and understood in the way it has been rendered herein above; I have no doubt that the full decree from Psalm 2:7 was also written in the original Matthew version within the account containing the immersion; for that is where the praying that is recorded in the Luke version was answered. But the second half of the Psalm 2:7 decree, "This day I have begotten you", was excised from the Matthew account when the Hebrew-Aramaic version was translated into Greek by the so-called church fathers, who freely and openly admit that they did indeed translate a Hebrew version into Greek and even referred to the same version as having come from Matthew, or having been written by Matthew, in some of the patristic records, (Re: "This Day I have Begotten You" #10, #17).

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Dispensationalists deny spiritual Israel and are left with the most absurd understanding of scripture where they worship Israel of the flesh. Let's stand for Israel really means atheism and homosexuality are ok.

Nowhere, in this present age of grace, is the body called "Spiritual Israel", and nowhere does God say that He replaced the "Jews". We are the Body of Christ and they are the Bride of Christ / Body of Moses. (Jude 9)

You are not any of the three cults addressed here. Why have you chosen to lift your voice here?

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Psalm 2:6-7
6 Yet have I set Melki, (My King), upon My holy mountain of Zion.
7 I will declare the decree: YHWH has said unto me, You are My Son, This day I have begotten you.

The Psalm 2:7 decree still appears in Codex Bezae:

luke3-22-23-beza.JPG

http://cudl.lib.cam.ac.uk/view/MS-NN-00002-00041/371

LUKE 3:22-23 BEZAE (D)
—————— ΚΑΙ ΚΑΤΑΒΗΝΑΙ ΤΟ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ
ΤΟ ΑΓΙΟΝ Ϲ
ΩΜΑΤΙΚΩ ΕΙΔΕΙ ΩϹ ΠΕΡΙϹΤΕΡΑΝ
ΕΙϹ ΑΥΤΟΝ ΚΑΙ ΦΩΝΗΝ ΕΚ ΤΟΥ ΟΥΡΑΝΟΥ
ΓΕΝΕϹΘΑΙ ΥΙΟϹ ΜΟΥ ΕΙ ϹΥ ΕΓΩ ϹΗΜΕΡΟΝ
ΓΕΓΕΝΝΗΚΑ ϹΕ:ΗΝ ΔΕ Ι̅Η ΩϹ ΕΤΩΝ ·Λ·
ΑΡΧΟΜΕΝΟϹ ΩϹ ΕΝΟΜΕΙΖΕ ΤΟ ΕΙΝΑΙ
ΥΙΟϹ —————— ΙΩϹΗΦ

Except for the full decree, from Psalm 2:7, pretty much the same form which is found Codex Bezae still exists in the Greek texts which are used for modern English translations:

Luke 3:21-22 Textus Receptus
22 και καταβηναι το πνευμα το αγιον σωματικω ειδει ωσει περιστεραν επ αυτον και φωνην εξ ουρανου γενεσθαι λεγουσαν συ ει ο υιος μου ο αγαπητος εν σοι ηυδοκησα

Luke 3:21-22 Westcott-Hort
22 και καταβηναι το πνευμα το αγιον σωματικω ειδει ως περιστεραν επ αυτον και φωνην εξ ουρανου γενεσθαι συ ει ο υιος μου ο αγαπητος εν σοι ευδοκησα

[21] εγενετο δε εν τω βαπτισθηναι απαντα τον λαον και Ι̅Η βαπτισθεντος και και προσευχομενου ανοιχθηναι τον ουρανον [22] και καταβηναι το πνευμα το αγιον σωματικω ειδει ως περιστεραν εις αυτον και φωνην εκ του ουρανου γενεσθαι ϋιος μου ει συ εγω σημερον γεγεννηκα σε

[21] Moreover it was that with everyone of the people to be immersed; even Ι̅Η was-is also immersing, and praying for the heavens to be opened, [22] and (praying for) the Spirit to descend to him, the Holy One in bodily shape as a dove, and (praying for) a voice to come from the heavens, (saying), "You are My son, This day I have begotten you."

Example: καταβηναι - "to descend" - "to come down"

Luke 9:54 Textus Receptus
54 ιδοντες δε οι μαθηται αυτου ιακωβος και ιωαννης ειπον κυριε θελεις ειπωμεν πυρ καταβηναι απο του ουρανου και αναλωσαι αυτους ως και ηλιας εποιησε;

Luke 9:54 KJV (
Textus Receptus)
54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?

Codex Bezae is one of the four great uncial codices, (the four most important codices to all of Christianity), and because of what it says in the above passage, and how that passage can be read and understood in the way it has been rendered herein above; I have no doubt that the full decree from Psalm 2:7 was also written in the original Matthew version within the account containing the immersion; for that is where the praying that is recorded in the Luke version was answered. But the second half of the Psalm 2:7 decree, "This day I have begotten you", was excised from the Matthew account when the Hebrew-Aramaic version was translated into Greek by the so-called church fathers, who freely and openly admit that they did indeed translate a Hebrew version into Greek and even referred to the same version as having come from Matthew, or having been written by Matthew, in some of the patristic records, (Re: "This Day I have Begotten You" #10, #17).

Daqq...

I actually know your beliefs better than you think. I will simply ask this one thing, but I'll ask it in my response to your previous post.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Everything you have said about my understanding of the Adoptionist view is a lie. You have no clue what you are speaking about; so why would you come here and spread lies and false reports about something you know nothing about? You only reveal your own hate for those who love the Father and His Word who is His Son.

Great...

Please cite the OP points that you actually disagree with. Otherwise, it is you who "spread lies".

- EE

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
EE speaks evil of other Christians who are much more true Christian than him.

You are Christ denier with your doctrine of Zionism.

I count myself the worst of all sinners. And honestly... your cult attempts to usurp Zion and Israel as your own. Revelation warns against doing this.

If you would like to cite doctrine or scripture that shows my points are incorrect... please do so.

I never claim to be a "better Christian" than "Anyone". You, on the other hand, just have.

Epoisses

Nowhere is this present age of grace body called "Spiritual Israel", and nowhere does God say that He replaced the "Jews". We are the Body of Christ and they are the Bride of Christ / Body of Moses. (Jude 9)

You are not any of the three cults addressed here. Why have you chosen to lift your voice here?

Yes it does. Anyone with a circumcised heart is part of the Israel of God. You must not have a circumcised heart.

Epoisses

I count myself the worst of all sinners. And honestly... your cult attempts to usurp Zion and Israel as your own. Revelation warns against doing this.

If you would like to cite doctrine or scripture that shows my points are incorrect... please do so.

I never claim to be a "better Christian" than "Anyone". You, on the other hand, just have.

You are the worst of all sinners and not nearly cool enough for the red light saber.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Yes it does. Anyone with a circumcised heart is part of the Israel of God. You must not have a circumcised heart.

Perhaps in the end of all when all is ONE. But... now... dispensationally... there remains a Bride and Body. They aren't unified yet.

How can you not see this?

Do you claim to be saved by works and born again into perfection... NOW? If not... why not?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You are the worst of all sinners and not nearly cool enough for the red light saber.

I was hoping for a better answer than this. I agree with you about the "worst of all sinners" and I understand your saber envy.

You could have picked Kylo Ren. Why didn't you sport an SW avatar?

Epoisses

I was hoping for a better answer than this. I agree with you about the "worst of all sinners" and I understand your saber envy.

You could have picked Kylo Ren. Why didn't you sport an SW avatar?

I have a purple light saber with quad side burners that could cut yours in half. Wooops, Spolier Alert! The purple light saber is for episode 9

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I have a purple light saber with quad side burners that could cut yours in half. Wooops, Spolier Alert! The purple light saber is for episode 9

Thanks for the "Spoiler"... JerkFace! Oh... sure... ruin it for me! Rotfl... Props for making me smile. And... big talk... no scripture.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The purple flaming sword er,um I mean light saber is the messenger of God's vengeance on stupidity.

You have a good sense of humor Epoisses. I will agree to disagree with you any day and debate you with the knowledge that we can always get along in the midst of dispute.

All Respect in Christ and Grace to you as well,

- EE