The "Types" Found in the OT

daqq

What are you trying to say? That the LORD has revealed it to you that the following prophecy has already been fulfilled?

"Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land...And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have...Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people" (Ez.37:25-27).​

Make unto the Father an altar of adamah in the Way it was shown to you. :)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
What are you trying to say? That the LORD has revealed it to you that the following prophecy has already been fulfilled?

"Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land...And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have...Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people" (Ez.37:25-27).​

Isaiah 64:4
For from days of old they have not heard or perceived by ear, Nor has the eye seen a God besides You, Who acts in behalf of the one who waits for Him.

God's Truth

Please cease from mis-repesenting me. I never said that we are not to obey.

I said that faith and salvation comes first and then after that we are to obey.

hahahahaha I know what you preach and that, it is what I said you preach; however, you fail to see the error of your ways. That faith alone teaching that you preach we only need to get saved---you say it is NOT the kind of faith that we do after being saved!!!!!!!

That dead faith that you admit is dead if you continue not to obey---that dead faith will NOT get anyone saved.

You need to stop misrepresenting me by saying I am misrepresenting you.

YOU SAY we only have to have faith to get saved and then later have real faith that is followed by obedience. That MAKES your dead faith the most important faith known. That makes the faith you spoke about that one must have BEFORE being saved, faith alone, you make that faith the most important kind. However, that DEAD FAITH that you are so proud of, it is DEAD.

You prove you are in error by what you said to me in your post.

You claim you do not keep telling people they only have to believe.

BUT you claim you teach we obey AFTER we are saved.

WHICH is the way?

Tell me what is it, to have faith alone and THEN faith with obedience, or to always have faith with obedience.

You can't say one faith is dead yet saves in the beginning, and then that dead faith must later be occupied with obedience!!!!!!!

AGAIN, that dead faith that you say saves, but does not continue to save after one is saved---IT IS PROOF that you have a double standard and are teaching falseness.

Zeke

2Cor 3:6 should manifest in going on past the traditional human ideas about who Jesus represented 2Cor 5:16 KJV. Matt 11:11, Numbers 27:12, Galatians 4:1-4, 1Cor 15:44-45, John 12:24, Luke 17:20-21, Galatians 3:1-5, 4:24, Acts 17:24, 1Cor 3:16.

daqq

One of my favorite types from the very beginning, Gan Eden:

gan-eden.gif

It is all already created inside us, each and every one of us, that is, the kingdom of Elohim just as it is written in Luke 17:20, 21. No one is going to outsmart the Great Psychologist over all psychologists, (lol). For when those nations not having Torah, by nature do the things of the Torah, those not having Torah are a law unto themselves: which show forth the work of the Torah written in their hearts, their conscience also jointly-testifying with them, (like two witnesses), and between one another their thoughts either Accusing or else excusing in the day when Elohim shall judge the secrets of men according to my good news message through Meshiah Ι̅H. And when I saw this; all my rivers and streams turned to blood, and I realized my flesh was a harlot drunk with my blood, (for the soul is in the blood). :chuckle:

daqq

Matthew 5:29-30
29 And if your right eye entices you to stumble, pluck it out and cast it from you: for it is better for you that one of your members should perish, than for your entire body to be thrown into Gehenna
30 And if your right hand entices you to stumble, cut it off and cast it from you: for it is better for you that one of your members should perish, than for your entire body to be thrown into Gehenna.

Matthew 6:3
3 But when you do a kind deed, let not your left hand know what your right hand is doing:

right side = left brain
left side = right brain

In the first temple the right side is to the south where the molten Sea was placed:

1 Kings 7:39
39 And he put five bases on the right side of the house, and five on the left side of the house: and he set the Sea on the right side of the house eastward over against the south.

2 Chronicles 4:10
10 And he set the sea on the right side of the east end, over against the south.

Therefore, knowing that the temples in the scripture are clearly meant as a body temple analogies, by the passages above one may understand that Messiah speaks of taking back dominion of the left brain, which is logic and reason, (logos), and not the right side, which is what the video speaker appears to be saying, (he appears to be using his information and arguments mostly in support of meditation, which is right brain, though I only watched about 26 minutes). Because of the above passages, and some other passages also not quoted here, I do believe "the tree of life" is hidden as shown in the diagram above, that is, left brain, for that is the place of logic and reason, (logos). It is the feminine right brain, ("whimsical" and "pleasure seeking"), that was and is deceived. That is why, imo, Messiah never says anything about plucking out the left eye or cutting off the left hand; for those are ruled by the right brain, (feminine), but the masculine is to rule over the feminine because "she" is a deceived pleasure seeker, (lol). The tree of life is therefore hidden in the Logos, (left brain logic and reasoning). This likewise should impact our understanding of what faith really means in the scripture: it is not a blind fideistic faith of simple whimsical "belief" in something regardless of evidence, but rather, it is a trust and conviction which is based in evidence, logic, reason, and sound reasoning derived from what is written in the scripture, (and that is all left brain). This is also why right brain dominant people do not typically care about apparent contradictions in their reading of the scripture; for they are "whole picture" minded and do not generally care to bother themselves with what they often view as the minor details.

Zeke

29 And if your right eye entices you to stumble, pluck it out and cast it from you: for it is better for you that one of your members should perish, than for your entire body to be thrown into Gehenna
30 And if your right hand entices you to stumble, cut it off and cast it from you: for it is better for you that one of your members should perish, than for your entire body to be thrown into Gehenna.

3 But when you do a kind deed, let not your left hand know what your right hand is doing:

right side = left brain
left side = right brain

In the first temple the right side is to the south where the molten Sea was placed:

39 And he put five bases on the right side of the house, and five on the left side of the house: and he set the Sea on the right side of the house eastward over against the south.

10 And he set the sea on the right side of the east end, over against the south.

Therefore, knowing that the temples in the scripture are clearly meant as a body temple analogies, by the passages above one may understand that Messiah speaks of taking back dominion of the left brain, which is logic and reason, (logos), and not the right side, which is what the video speaker appears to be saying, (he appears to be using his information and arguments mostly in support of meditation, which is right brain, though I only watched about 26 minutes). Because of the above passages, and some other passages also not quoted here, I do believe "the tree of life" is hidden as shown in the diagram above, that is, left brain, for that is the place of logic and reason, (logos). It is the feminine right brain, ("whimsical" and "pleasure seeking"), that was and is deceived. That is why, imo, Messiah never says anything about plucking out the left eye or cutting off the left hand; for those are ruled by the right brain, (feminine), but the masculine is to rule over the feminine because "she" is a deceived pleasure seeker, (lol). The tree of life is therefore hidden in the Logos, (left brain logic and reasoning). This likewise should impact our understanding of what faith really means in the scripture: it is not a blind fideistic faith of simple whimsical "belief" in something regardless of evidence, but rather, it is a trust and conviction which is based in evidence, logic, reason, and sound reasoning derived from what is written in the scripture, (and that is all left brain). This is also why right brain dominant people do not typically care about apparent contradictions in their reading of the scripture; for they are "whole picture" minded and do not generally care to bother themselves with what they often view as the minor details.

Bill has some gleanable stuff, like you have.

daqq

Well, thanks, and I was not saying he doesn't, just clarifying my view I suppose.

PS ~ By the way, if you overlay the image file over a map of Israel, of similar size, Giychon, (Gihon), comes out at the temple, (the fountain is the eye in my avatar). :)

Jerry Shugart

According to all of this nonsense the LORD was just playing a joke on all the children of Israel who first received the revelation found in the OT because none of what He told them was to be understood literally!

What a bunch of idiots and they brag about how they are able to pervert what is found in the OT!

Speak about carnal and they are the worst of the bunch!

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
According to all of this nonsense the LORD was just playing a joke on all the children of Israel who first received the revelation found in the OT because none of what He told them was to be understood literally!

What a bunch of idiots and they brag about how they are able to pervert what is found in the OT!

:baby:

daqq

:)

The people of Elohim are His Temple and Land: from the river of Egypt to the great river Phrath, all the adamah-soil of the heart, all the land of Havilah where there is the good gold, and onyx and shoham stones of the breastplate, and all the surrounding eretz-land.

Zeke

What kind of wood did Jesus build the fire out of to baptize with? So the new covenant is a mix of temporal things that are corruptable and eternal things that are not? Sounds like you will be wearing soiled garments.

Jerry Shugart

What kind of wood did Jesus build the fire out of to baptize with? So the new covenant is a mix of temporal things that are corruptable and eternal things that are not? Sounds like you will be wearing soiled garments.

In case you do not know it there is a difference between the Mosaic Covenant and the New Covenant.

I realize that with your limited understanding of what is found in the Bible that you remain in a state of confusion!

Jerry Shugart

The people of Elohim are His Temple and Land: from the river of Egypt to the great river Phrath, all the adamah-soil of the heart, all the land of Havilah where there is the good gold, and onyx and shoham stones of the breastplate, and all the surrounding eretz-land.

So the land spoken of in this passage is not the actual land that is located on the earth?:

"Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land...And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have" (Ez.37:25).​

You are even a bigger fool that I ever imagined!

God's Truth

right side = left brain
left side = right brain

Maybe because most people are right handed and their right eye is dominant?

Zeke

No assumptions on the wood? Did he use some kind of salve to put on the burns? What about that lamb slain before the foundation of the world in the city called spiritual somthing ? The kingdom of God is where? And that clause in Act 17:24 about not dwelling in some temples but you know better than the Spirit.