• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Freak

:rolleyes:
Just so you know.... I am not going to comment on that statement of BB's until he has a chance to properly retract it.

Statement in question....
Besides, there was a monetary amount once proposed to me by Knight for a permanent banishing of Tye, so my mention of finances is not unfounded. - BillyBob

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Nineveh

Seems your "actions" are speaking louder than your words. I wasn't talking to you about Tye. I was asking you if those who witness to you next will meet the same treatment you give to Tye now.

I made it quite clear that my disdain for Tye has nothing to do with witnessing. You know that!

Should I overlook you have already called me "Tye", a liar, an idiot, and stupid today, just so I may assume you mean, "no"?

I called you a liar because at least 2 separate times today, you falsely accused me.

1. When you suggested I dodged a question. The thread will bear out testimony that this is far from the truth. I asked BW to pick one or two ideas and I would gladly accommodate his inquiry. In no way does that resemble dodging a question.

2. When you accused my anger at Tye because he was witnessing. That is absurd and you know it. I have never reprimanded him simply for witnessing, and as I said earlier, I am not the only person who has a problem with Tye. It isn't about witnessing, it is about Tye being a jerk.

Last edited:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Knight

Just so you know.... I am not going to comment on that statement of BB's until he has a chance to properly retract it.

Statement in question....

I just PMed you.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
As long as we're in a retraction mode, I suggest that Nineveh retract her false accusation that witnessing is the reason I don't like Tye!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
OK Folks. Knight has asked me to retract a statement I made about my being able to 'purchase' Tye's banishment.

The event I was referring to is when Knight posted a picture [if my memory serves me] of a new computer he wanted. In that thread, I asked him what I would get if I bought it for him. He jokingly said that he would ban Tye permanently. Since I wasn't going to pony up the 2 grand, or whatever it was, it was a moot point.

That's it. There was no conspiracy. There were no PMs with covert conversations about unfair practices. I didn't mean for the rest of the TOL community to think that Knight is someone who would unfairly make deals to ban any posters.

My apologies to Knight and the rest of TOL.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by BillyBob

OK Folks. Knight has asked me to retract a statement I made about my being able to 'purchase' Tye's banishment.

The event I was referring to is when Knight posted a picture [if my memory serves me] of a new computer he wanted. In that thread, I asked him what I would get if I bought it for him. He jokingly said that he would ban Tye permanently. Since I wasn't going to pony up the 2 grand, or whatever it was, it was a moot point.

That's it. There was no conspiracy. There were no PMs with covert conversations about unfair practices. I didn't mean for the rest of the TOL community to think that Knight is someone who would unfairly make deals to ban any posters.

My apologies to Knight and the rest of TOL.
Thank you.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"The event I was referring to is when Knight posted a picture [if my memory serves me] of a new computer he wanted."

Speaking of that new computer.... :angel:

Tye Porter

If I didn't have any respect for you, or love for you, Beobebob, I would do my best to mimick your posts/attitudes and take us both down.
This appears to be your intention.
Unlike your assumptions about my hearts desire to actually see you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, I've made no false claims in my pursuits with you.

Why don't you ask Knight.
Several times, when you've been close to being banned, in PM with him, I've stated over and over that I did not want that outcome.
With you, we tried to broker a deal as a detour to this event.

If there is any part of the Bible that you do not dismiss, maybe part of that is that witnessing to the lost is paramount.
While I do give in to the flesh and step down to level with you and play the games, I have (for the most part) kept discussion of you and your religion in your two threads.

I have no intention of "leaving you alone".
If this weighs in on the decisions of the Mods/Admin, so be it.
I will continue to keep it in the threads we've created with your beliefs in mind.

You and your band of merry (lost boys) men can continue to whine and cry all you wish, about misquotes/lies and badgering.
You've proven that your reality is not quite in sync with actual reality.

.02¢

SOTK

Originally posted by Tye Porter
Unlike your assumptions about my hearts desire to actually see you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, I've made no false claims in my pursuits with you.

:thumb:

Tye, I've know all along that your intentions were good. However, you've gone over the line a few times with BB and that doesn't do our just casue any good. I think you know what I mean. I love it when we're on the same page and witnessing whether it's to BB or anybody else!

While I do give in to the flesh and step down to level with you and play the games, I have (for the most part) kept discussion of you and your religion in your two threads.

Yes, I agree with this for the most part although lately you've allowed it to spill over. This is when it gets ugly and the just cause starts to turn sour.

If you can keep it in the appropriate threads, it will be great! :up:

I have no intention of "leaving you alone".
If this weighs in on the decisions of the Mods/Admin, so be it.
I will continue to keep it in the threads we've created with your beliefs in mind.

:thumb:

You shouldn't leave it alone. None of us should leave it alone!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I disagree. Tye, leave it alone. At the suggestion of Knight, I have put you on 'Ignore' so there is no reason to witness to me. If you continue to do so, it will obviously not be for my benifit and you will, once again, be exposed as a fraud.

[I wish the 'Ignore' feature would somehow block the ignored persons quotes when another poster quotes the person whom you are ignoring.] :eek:

SOTK

BB,

I meant witnessing. Not aggravating when I referred to the "not leaving it alone" part.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I'd prefer to not be witnessed to at all. I am quite aware of the tenets of Christianity and am extremely active in my church. I don't need some knucklehead on line trying to convince me that his view of Chris :Tye: anity is any more valid than mine.

Mr. 5020

You send a message that you've finally become even-handed in your judgements.

My favorite post of the thread, mostly because of hte word "finally." Of course it indicates that it hasn't ever happened, which I agree with.

Anyhow, I voted "Do Nothing." If their bickering is getting your undergarments in that much of a bundle, Knight, then ban them. After all, you once told me, "I'm the administrator. I can do whatever I want." However, it would make YOUR site quite a bit more boring, seeing as nobody here - including you and your uneven-handed mods - could possibly hope to replace those two personalities.

G'day!

Status
Not open for further replies.