the thousand years

Interplanner

It is both.

by this time in the Rev, we can't say the city that just got destroyed is the city that he loves. It's almost a romantic statement, because it refers to his bride, and we find it coming down to the NHNE as a beautiful bride. Meanwhile the harlot was stoned; it can't be that city.

There are no NT passages in ordinary language that show any significant things happening in modern Israel. 2 peter 3 would be the longest, but there are none. The idea that it is to be based in the Rev and projected onto other passages is very shaky. We should be practicing the opposite of that as far as the Rev goes. The idea that 'saved' in rom 11 means a restored theocracy is very shaky. 'Saved' never means that in Romans, but when we get to ch 11, out pops a millenium. Yeah, right.

fzappa13

by this time in the Rev, we can't say the city that just got destroyed is the city that he loves. It's almost a romantic statement, because it refers to his bride, and we find it coming down to the NHNE as a beautiful bride. Meanwhile the harlot was stoned; it can't be that city.

She most definitely is that city.

Rev 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Rev 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth ...

... 8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

... and we all know where our Lord was crucified, don't we? Follow the words whore and harlot across the Bible. You can't miss it.

Last edited:

fzappa13

Luke 13:31 The same day there came certain of the Pharisees, saying unto him, Get thee out, and depart hence: for Herod will kill thee.

32 And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.

33 Nevertheless I must walk to day, and to morrow, and the day following: for it cannot be that a prophet perish out of Jerusalem.

fzappa13

Mat 23: 37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

ThreeAngels

The thousand years when Christ will reign with the saints is in the future. This is after His second advent and the earth lies desolate. We shall then judge the wicked dead and the fallen angels, 'Know ye not that we shall judge angels?' 1 Corinthians 6:3

fzappa13

The thousand years when Christ will reign with the saints is in the future. This is after His second advent and the earth lies desolate. We shall then judge the wicked dead and the fallen angels, 'Know ye not that we shall judge angels?' 1 Corinthians 6:3

You got all that out of one verse?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

What standard will we judge with?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

daqq

What standard will we judge with?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

That is what the Torah is for but you will not be doing any judging of that kind if you do not believe the Torah applies to yourself because you have no right to judge those outside yourself. Put the wise and prudent fellow-servants of your household to your right hand side, and put the workers of lawlessness and iniquity to your left hand side; and when the King comes he will make the final judgment. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. :)

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
That is what the Torah is for but you will not be doing any judging of that kind if you do not believe the Torah applies to yourself because you have no right to judge those outside yourself. Put the wise and prudent fellow-servants of your household to your right hand side, and put the workers of lawlessness and iniquity to your left hand side; and when the King comes he will make the final judgment. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. :)

Hmmmmmm, so should we count on being judges? Or should we defer that judgment back to the only worthy Judge that Saves?

daqq

Hmmmmmm, so should we count on being judges? Or should we defer that judgment back to the only worthy Judge that Saves?

Do you suppose that goats can be saved? Does mercy or grace work with tares?
Cut them off and show them no mercy or they will choke the seed of the Word from your heart. :)

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Do you suppose that goats can be saved? Does mercy or grace work with tares?
Cut them off and show them no mercy or they will choke the seed of the Word from your heart. :)

I pray for the sheep that listen to wolves and have been trained to be wolves.

I use Love as the Spirit of Discernment per the teachings of Jesus and 1 John.

I am no one to call any a goat.

I'm just a goat declared a sheep by the King of Kings.

To be His sheep out of His Love is my deepest joy.

I don't go further than this, my interlinear brother. [emoji846][emoji231][emoji238][emoji91][emoji236]

daqq

I pray for the sheep that listen to wolves and have been trained to be wolves.

I use Love as the Spirit of Discernment per the teachings of Jesus and 1 John.

I am no one to call any a goat.

I'm just a goat declared a sheep by the King of Kings.

To be His sheep out of His Love is my deepest joy.

I don't go further than this, my interlinear brother. [emoji846][emoji231][emoji238][emoji91][emoji236]

You do not see that it is parable and allegory?
Both the sheep and the wolves are about your house.
I have my own wolves to deal with: why should I judge you or anyone else?
See what I mean yet? Okay I have to go bundle some tares for burning, (the Reaper is coming). :chuckle:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
the thousand years

You do not see that it is parable and allegory?
Both the sheep and the wolves are about your house.
I have my own wolves to deal with: why should I judge you or anyone else?
See what I mean yet? Okay I have to go bundle some tares for burning, (the Reaper is coming). :chuckle:

LOL....

Indeed, we are all Devils, only hopeful of He that casts out All Devils within our soul. [emoji846]

I indeed know my wolves brother.

Amen!

I would help you gather those tares, but I know someone that you know that does all the heavy lifting. [emoji12]

Plus, it's hard to work these days, because of the beam I have in my eye. [emoji85]

daqq

LOL....

Indeed, we are all Devils, only hopeful of He that casts out All Devils within our soul. [emoji846]

I indeed know my wolves brother.

Amen!

I would help you gather those tares, but I know someone that you know that does all the heavy lifting. [emoji12]

Plus, it's hard to work these days, because of the beam I have in my eye. [emoji85]

Ack! :doh:

Okay, close, but refine it just a bit: we are not all devils, but sin dwells in the flesh and therefore put those unruly members of your household to sleep; and when the Master comes, well, you'll see. :)

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Ack! :doh:

Okay, close, but refine it just a bit: we are not all devils, but sin dwells in the flesh and therefore put those unruly members of your household to sleep; and when the Master comes, well, you'll see. :)

Daqq,

Which one of is is pulling the others leg?

I don't care! It's always fun going round and round with you.

I have some deeds to do.

Pause for now.

I'll be a thorn in your side later. [emoji12]

daqq

Daqq,

Which one of is is pulling the others leg?

I don't care! It's always fun going round and round with you.

I have some deeds to do.

Pause for now.

I'll be a thorn in your side later. [emoji12]

I have my own thorn in the flesh to deal with; too many revelations, (I speak as a fool). :)

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I have my own thorn in the flesh to deal with; too many revelations, (I speak as a fool). :)

Paul did too. Your are in good company.

I submit my request into the society of fools who have studied into madness. [emoji846][emoji3]