The Thorn on Paul's Side

God's Truth

1 - Saved from what? And, how can one obey the dead?

2 - I don't think about reward to obey the Lord. Only dogs behave for a treat.

3 - I don't think that way but through the obedience of God's Law.

4 - I don't think the dead can live again.

5 - I have never thought as a cannibal.

6 - I have never thought I could be clothed with the dead.

7 - What Jesus used to teach is still the work of God. And that's what I teach too. And I am sure, you cannot say the same about you.

Okay, then die in your sins.

Ben Masada

Okay, then die in your sins.

Committed because... probably because I don't take your teaching for granted? I am Jewish and so was Jesus. What do "we" have anything to do with what you teach? Sorry but you don't teach any thing from the gospel of Jesus but all from the gospel of Paul.

God's Truth

Committed because... probably because I don't take your teaching for granted? I am Jewish and so was Jesus. What do "we" have anything to do with what you teach? Sorry but you don't teach any thing from the gospel of Jesus but all from the gospel of Paul.

John 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins."

Isaiah 53:4Surely our griefs He Himself bore, And our sorrows He carried; Yet we ourselves esteemed Him stricken, Smitten of God, and afflicted. 5But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, And by His scourging we are healed. 6All of us like sheep have gone astray, Each of us has turned to his own way; But the LORD has caused the iniquity of us all To fall on Him.…

Isaiah 53:8
By oppression and judgment he was taken away. Yet who of his generation protested? For he was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgression of my people he was punished.

Isaiah 53:10
Yet it was the LORD's will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the LORD makes his life an offering for sin, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand.

Isaiah 53:11
After he has suffered, he will see the light of life and be satisfied; by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many, and he will bear their iniquities.

Ben Masada

The Thorn on Paul's Side

John 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins."

He who? Every one will die in his sins whether he believes in him or not.

Isaiah 53:4Surely our griefs He Himself bore, And our sorrows He carried; Yet we ourselves esteemed Him stricken, Smitten of God, and afflicted. 5But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, And by His scourging we are healed. 6All of us like sheep have gone astray, Each of us has turned to his own way; But the LORD has caused the iniquity of us all To fall on Him.…

This is a reference to Israel for the sake of Judah.

Isaiah 53:8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away. Yet who of his generation protested? For he was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgression of my people he was punished.

That's a reference to Israel who suffered for the transgression of Judah. (Psa. 78:67-70)

Isaiah 53:10 Yet it was the LORD's will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the LORD makes his life an offering for sin, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand.

That's a reference to Israel on behalf of Judah. (Psa. 78:67-70)

Isaiah 53:11 After he has suffered, he will see the light of life and be satisfied; by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many, and he will bear their iniquities.

The righteous servant was Israel who suffered to justify many from the Tribe of Judah.