The Simplicity of the Gospel / The Complicated Religions

God's Truth

Is your van loaded yet?

You just can't figure out how Jesus justifies ungodly sinners can you? The reason is that you don't know or understand the Gospel. You are in darkness.

Since you want to be a judge and a teacher over other people's souls, you had better obey God and learn what the truth is.

God wanted people to get circumcised in the flesh. Tell me where God told all the people of Israel to give away all they had.

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

Ephesians 2:11 Therefore remember that formerly you who are Gentiles in the flesh and called uncircumcised by the so-called circumcision (that done in the body by human hands)— 12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.

Not being circumcised in the flesh made Gentiles ungodly and without God. Jesus saved us and did not first make us get circumcised.

beloved57

What if, just what if, you have not been predestinated? What then?
You deny Christ as a Savour, saying He don't save people who keep on sinning! Foolish man, that is what the Saviour does, saves sinners, duh!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Robert Pate

Banned
No more an hypocrite than you are freewill worshipper.

There is nothing in the Bible about anyone being a free will worshipper. Can it be because everyone has a free will? How would you worship your free will? You say some pretty dumb things.

But there is plenty in the Bible about the consequences of those who reject Christ and are trying to be saved some other way.

God's Truth

She does not need to answer those foolish questions. What they have to do with the Gospel and what Christ has done ? Let's talk about that ! Tell me why Jesus sanctify Himself according to Jn 17:19

19*And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

She does need to answer. Anyone trying to be a teacher needs to be able to answer questions. As for what you said, you still did not answer the question and explain why the Jews used to have to do sanctify themselves before God; and, tell me why they were the chosen and elected.

Robert Pate

Banned
Show where Jesus tells everyone to do that you preacher of falseness.

Jesus said, "Love your neighbor as yourself and do good to those that persecute you".

After you load your van and deliver it to you neighbor, send me a couple hundred dollars, I am a little short, thanks.

beloved57

There is nothing in the Bible about anyone being a free will worshipper. Can it be because everyone has a free will? How would you worship your free will? You say some pretty dumb things.

But there is plenty in the Bible about the consequences of those who reject Christ and are trying to be saved some other way.
There's nothing in the Bible about man having a freewill, yet you elevate that lie to the throne of God !

God's Truth

There's nothing in the Bible about man having a freewill, yet you elevate that lie to the throne of God !

God made the plan of salvation to be through Jesus before He created anything.

Explain why, if God controls everything we do, why would He bother making a plan for us to be saved instead of just make us all obey?

Tell us why He says man has become like us knowing good and evil if no one can ever chose either way?

beloved57

She does need to answer. Anyone trying to be a teacher needs to be able to answer questions. As for what you said, you still did not answer the question and explain why the Jews used to have to do sanctify themselves before God; and, tell me why they were the chosen and elected.
You not teachable, you hate the light!

God's Truth

The scriptures tell us that before God made the world and all creation, he made the plan for salvation (1 Peter 1:20). From the scriptures, we also learn that God made us with the ability to choose right and wrong, and that God knew we would sin (Ephesians 1:4). God also knew that we who do want to obey; we will not be able to stop sinning against God without the indwelling of the Holy Spirit (Isaiah 64:5).
In Calvin’s theory, God made us without the ability to believe. Calvinists believe that God would save some for no known reason. However, the Bible tells us why God saves those he saves and not others. They hear the truth and want to be reconciled to God so much so that they get forceful about it (Matthew 11:12; Luke 16:16). Those saved humbled themselves (2 Chronicles 7:14; James 4:10). Those who God saved wanted to know God more than they wanted anything else (Jeremiah 29:13; Deuteronomy 4:29; 1 Chronicles 28:9). They believe and confess (Romans 10:10). They obey by believing (Acts 10:44; Acts 11:14; Acts 19:2). They believe, they love God and obey (John 14:23; Acts 2:38; Acts 5:32). They call out to the Lord whom they obey to save them (Luke 6:46; Matthew 7:21; Romans 10:13; James 1:22).

beloved57

There must be something in the Bible about free will because you keep accusing me of worshiping it.
There you GI again, worshipping your god freewill. You attribute salvation to your own freewill! That's Worship. Listen to worshippers of God on Salvation.

Rev 7:10

And cried with a loud voice, saying,*Salvation*to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

beloved57

God made the plan of salvation to be through Jesus before He created anything.

Explain why, if God controls everything we do, why would He bother making a plan for us to be saved instead of just make us all obey?

Tell us why He says man has become like us knowing good and evil if no one can ever chose either way?
You don't even believe in God,or Jesus Christ.

beloved57

The scriptures tell us that before God made the world and all creation, he made the plan for salvation (1 Peter 1:20). From the scriptures, we also learn that God made us with the ability to choose right and wrong, and that God knew we would sin (Ephesians 1:4). God also knew that we who do want to obey; we will not be able to stop sinning against God without the indwelling of the Holy Spirit (Isaiah 64:5).
In Calvin’s theory, God made us without the ability to believe. Calvinists believe that God would save some for no known reason. However, the Bible tells us why God saves those he saves and not others. They hear the truth and want to be reconciled to God so much so that they get forceful about it (Matthew 11:12; Luke 16:16). Those saved humbled themselves (2 Chronicles 7:14; James 4:10). Those who God saved wanted to know God more than they wanted anything else (Jeremiah 29:13; Deuteronomy 4:29; 1 Chronicles 28:9). They believe and confess (Romans 10:10). They obey by believing (Acts 10:44; Acts 11:14; Acts 19:2). They believe, they love God and obey (John 14:23; Acts 2:38; Acts 5:32). They call out to the Lord whom they obey to save them (Luke 6:46; Matthew 7:21; Romans 10:13; James 1:22).
False comments not found in scripture