The Simplicity of the Gospel / The Complicated Religions

God's Truth

Rom. 9:8
That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God:
but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Rom. 2:29
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Nanja, tell me what the Jews used to have to do sanctify themselves before God; and, tell me why they were the chosen and elected.

God's Truth

Jesus said, "Love your neighbor as yourself" Do you love your neighbor as yourself? If the answer is yes, then find a neighbor that is poor and give him half of your possessions.

So what is it that Jesus was saying then, something ironic, sarcastic? What word would you use for the things Jesus said we had to do.

beloved57

Yes. The false gospels that heathens preach is very simple for the simple-minded men who are still confused about who they are in God by listening to those simple false gospels.

The true gospel of God preached by God's true servants contain all the knowledge that men will live eternal life with. There is more knowledge in Christ than there is in the knowledge of Satan and the Beast that made up the flesh and visible images of this world.
What is the True Gospel of God ?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Nanja

Nanja, tell me what the Jews used to have to do sanctify themselves before God; and, tell me why they were the chosen and elected.

Works a person does never saved anyone Eph. 2:8-9, and Salvation has nothing to do with ethnicity!

The OT purification rights were a picture of the the Blood of Christ Rev. 13:8, and what He accomplished when He purged the sins Heb. 1:3 and sanctified Heb. 10:10 all His Seed as their Covenant Head and Surety Heb. 7:22 in the Everlasting Covenant of Grace Heb. 13:20.

God only has one Chosen People, Abraham's Spiritual Seed Gal. 3:16: The Election of Grace chosen in Union with Christ [His Body, the Church] before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4-11.

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

Titus 3:5
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy Rom. 9:23 he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost

beloved57

She does not need to answer those foolish questions. What they have to do with the Gospel and what Christ has done ? Let's talk about that ! Tell me why Jesus sanctify Himself according to Jn 17:19

19*And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

beloved57

It's what gives us life for eternity. The false gospels are about a dead body of a servant of the Lord used to testify to the knowledge of Christ and preach that knowledge through the gospel of God, which is the voice of the Lord. That dead body will never be used again because it went back to the dust of the earth like all bodies do during this temporary generation.

Anyone who is chosen to listen to the gospel of God will learn many details of how we're created, what the Beast is and why it was needed, what will happen on the day of the Lord and how we'll experience life after the day of the Lord.
That is a bunch of garbage!

beloved57

It's garbage to you because you believe in the false gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. I have known the gospel of God since the first words of the gospel were spoken into my mind 37 years ago. That gospel is what led me through the justification process and ended up using me to write and speak the gospel, which is the voice of the Lord.

You have never heard the true gospel of God and that's why you reject his voice.
Lol, go fly a kite or something!

Robert Pate

Banned
So what is it that Jesus was saying then, something ironic, sarcastic? What word would you use for the things Jesus said we had to do.

You are the one that is saying that you obey Jesus.

I say you are a hypocrite. Now go get a van and load it up and take it to your neighbor.

Robert Pate

Banned
It's garbage to you because you believe in the false gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. I have known the gospel of God since the first words of the gospel were spoken into my mind 37 years ago. That gospel is what led me through the justification process and ended up using me to write and speak the gospel, which is the voice of the Lord.

You have never heard the true gospel of God and that's why you reject his voice.

Does your Gospel justify the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconcile us and the world unto God? 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

God's Truth

Does your Gospel justify the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconcile us and the world unto God? 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

The 'ungodly' are the Gentiles who did not purify themselves with circumcision and the other purification/ceremonial works.

The ungodly Gentiles are able to be reconciled to God.

Robert Pate

Banned
The 'ungodly' are the Gentiles who did not purify themselves with circumcision and the other purification/ceremonial works.

The ungodly Gentiles are able to be reconciled to God.

Is your van loaded yet?

You just can't figure out how Jesus justifies ungodly sinners can you? The reason is that you don't know or understand the Gospel. You are in darkness.

beloved57

Is your van loaded yet?

You just can't figure out how Jesus justifies ungodly sinners can you? The reason is that you don't know or understand the Gospel. You are in darkness.
Look whose talking, a man that teaches sinners Christ died for are lost!

God's Truth

You are the one that is saying that you obey Jesus.

I say you are a hypocrite. Now go get a van and load it up and take it to your neighbor.

Jesus doesn't tell everyone to do that.

So when Jesus tells us things to do, what do you call it since you say we can't do it and he knew we could not. Is Jesus being ironic, or sarcastic? Is there a biblical word for it?

Note: You are not God so tell me how in the world do you know if people obey?